D&D - Crisis in Espen

Miz

Level 20 Mizard
Just as Note - My goal with this game is to make an interesting intrigue plot in the D&D 5 that is short-term. So its a triple threat for me, as I have never done D&D 5 DMing (but I have done D&D 3.5 DMing for 3 years), never done an intrigue plot in D&D/Table-top and never tried to do something in a short timeline. That being said - I am glad you are all interested in the experiment.

The game will be held on TeamSpeak on Tuesdays at 6PM EST (5 PM Central).

So some important dates:

Tuesday - 5/19 (6:00 PM EST) - I will be having a session to build everyone's characters in the Google Doc. If we have people there and we finish quick enough, there might be a bit of roleplaying to feel out your characters and maybe help everyone write their bios.

I'll also be posting the thread for the game.

Sunday - 5/23 - I would like everyone to have their character bio's done for the game by Sunday Night.

Tuesday - 5/25 - First game session, be there or be square.

So because of some work and time-releated issues, the first game has been rescheduled to be this Saturday (after Ithos).

Nothing like a Marathon...

@Kagura - Your bio needs to be posted in the Character thread.

@Kagura @Morridan @Shura - I need you guys to fill out your Important Relations and Important Events. It will help me make more connections within the plot.

For Important Relations/People - You can just give me a brief statement about the person and another one about how your character feels/thinks about them (first person or third person, doesn't matter).

I thought I filled out the important people? I'll make sure to do it again.

I honestly haven't been able to come up with much to add to background. I've been hitting writers blocks a lot lately. I'll try to see if I can add anything.

Kagura said:
@Miz I got it done, just need to format it and then post it :( '
if you wanna see it on gdocs ->

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cAL7aRtZg0T_kP9GxH0amGqoEQJtn_1I58BBUbM9mkc/edit?usp=sharing
Damn those connections.... So good much impressed (*^*)

Shura said:
I thought I filled out the important people? I'll make sure to do it again.
I honestly haven't been able to come up with much to add to background. I've been hitting writers blocks a lot lately. I'll try to see if I can add anything.
I more mean, expand them out. You only explain to me them superficially, not how your character feels about them or what your relationship is with them. See Pineapple or Kagura's bios for examples about what I mean. Plus all of the important people at least in the bio posted are those that I gave you.

Duke Adelar Wendrake II - The Duke of Espen' date=' a man knowledgeable of war. He hired Jester after seeing him perform multiple times for Lord Garnell Rowe IX. [i']"The Duke lacks enough insight and considerations to believe eyes peer his way within his own walls. The dagger of war looms close to his back, and he's ill prepared."[/i]
Sir Kagnor the Beloved - Captain of the duke’s guards and a rather unexpected dwarven friend of his. “I’m glad to find someone as accepting as him in the guards' date=' else I would be an outsider yet again…”[/quote']

Miz said:
though one correction. Is Nightsummit a Barony or a Duchy as it shifts.
I think you meant to put Barony (as a Duchy is pretty big...) where you put Duchy, as Pineapple does that - but I just wanted to make sure as I will add Nightsummit to the Map
It's a barony, was also planning to read it before I posted it :P '

Users who are viewing this thread

Back