Cyrus Vinter

Cyrus Vinter

Mentally stable...ish
Name: Cyrus Vinter

Kingdom: Valdor

Roll: Son of a lesser noble, soon to inherit 

Skin color: pale white

Eye color: emerald green

Hair; Color: Dark brown  Style: For lack of a better explanation like the Beatles, except with more of a point going down towards the left side of his face.

Height:6'2"

Clothing

Hat: Black bowler with red around the base, and a black feather sticking up on the right side.

Jacket: Black dress jacket with gold buttons, about the length of a pea coat, the upper portion is open with the open sides as red velvet sewed in.

Shirt: simple black dress shirt under the jacket

Pants: Black slightly loose dress pants.

Shoes: Pointed black dress shoes

Gloves: Black masquerade gloves with intricate gold designs running up the length of both

Weapon: Weighted metal cane, basically a metal dueling cane

Weapon Colors: Black shaft, red end with a gold version of my profile picture on it, and a white handle

Occupation/Skills

Job: Is a noble so aside from attending parties and learning how to rule, and fight, and trade, and ec. Not much

Side Job: Crime boss, of a well known gang called The Working Men's Company (WMC)

Skills: Fighting, Intimidation, Persuasion, stealth, leadership, he can hold his own alcohol.

Faults: can be very cocky, very protective to the ones he cares about, may have seemingly random fits of rage.

Personality

Cyrus is first and foremost a joker and very sarcastic, loving to play practical jokes and having fun, however he is not completely care free and can be very serious and responsible when he wants or needs to, and when he’s angry he’ll blend the two. He is also very loyal to those that he cares about, however if he doesn’t then he just as quickly pick you up off the ground as push you back down. 

Backstory (Short Version)

Cyrus is the son of a lesser noble that was well respected and trusted by the royal family. So when he was born a year after the princess of Valdor thought it would be good if the two grew up together. Cyrus and Victoria were very close giving each other the utmost trust and faith, Cyrus acted as the trickster around her keeping her entertained and always coming up with new things to do.Over time however Vitoria became more secluded and Cyrus visited less and less, resulting in them becoming rather detached from one another. When Cyrus turned sixteen he was given his Iconic dueling cane that never leaves his side, on one of the now infrequent days that he went to visit Victoria, a commoner pulled him over into an alleyway offering the boy something, Cyrus followed curiously but with his cane ready.The peasant turned around and drew a knife on Cyrus to which he easily smacked it out of the man's hand with his cane, and then demanded who had ordered the mugging, at first the man didn’t answer but after Cyrus had beat on him with the cane for a few minutes he revealed the name of the group. For the rest of the day he was in search of the group, eventually he found their hideout and barged in asking for whoever was in charge, at first a few thugs rushed him but he disarmed them and hit their knees with the metal cane sending them down in pain. A door at the back of the room opened and a man who appeared to be the leader stepped out demanding to know what Cyrus wanted. He leaned forward on his cane with his legs crossed and smiled slyly, and asked him for a job, the man scoffed and thought that he was joking and when he realised that the young noble was being serious he gave him an easy break and enter then come back with a certain item. Cyrus came back within the hour with the item. Ever since Cyrus has balanced his noble life and criminal one, eventually earning enough of a reputation and following to start his own gang. He now runs the gang in his free time and in the rest he attends studies and classes, he hasn’t visited Victoria for over two years.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Should def change the Name of the club ! Its too.. Conspicuous? 

Like peeps would be all yo I'm in the hells angels bro come at me.

Haha im sorry ! Its what I think I gotta throw out an opinion when I can! 

I'm thinking for the reason why they grew up together, perhaps the Valdor princess's nanny asked Cyrus's father to do so? I changed my bio a bit so the princess really isn't popular at the time.

I'm thinking for the reason why they grew up together, perhaps the Valdor princess's nanny asked Cyrus's father to do so? I changed my bio a bit so the princess really isn't popular at the time.

Right, well that could be one reason, it could also maybe be that Cyrus' father wanted to get into better standings with the king?

That's a good enough reason. That gave him intention although it didn't work out, which is quite realistic.

Sorry for the late reply had to eat dinner. I think he'd feel the same about her, probably his best friend, and he misses her but he's too busy and even when he isn't she is or is alone and doesn't want to be disturbed so he keeps his distance. Also since he's in way deep with crime he doesn't want her to get caught up in it.

Sorry for the late reply had to eat dinner. I think he'd feel the same about her, probably his best friend, and he misses her but he's too busy and even when he isn't she is or is alone and doesn't want to be disturbed so he keeps his distance. Also since he's in way deep with crime he doesn't want her to get caught up in it.

Okay thanks =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back