Aka. Cynth; Cynthia

35023.jpg.70bafb3597d33e68c94b7f9fbbf15b76.jpg

-Info-

• Height: 4'11"
  • Weight: 87 LBS
  • Sex: Female
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
  • Nationality: French, Caucasian
  • Ability: Concentration (See misc. details)

-Origin-

She lived a peaceful life, with her own mother until an unfortunate day, when she was seven, returning from a short walk, she had found her beleoved mother slaughtered in her own home; no villain was to be found. Since that day, Cynthiera has had a drastic fear of violence and blood, as she found it to be uncontrollable; it remimded her of such a memory and tue fact that the one who had slain her mother was never found. For a few years, Cynthiera was depressed, scared, lonely; she was full of much anger and hatred, Cynthiera was confused. She eventually began reading books, which taught her many things, such as mathematics and tactics. She eventually became more tranquil, seeing more to life tham depression (Grammar failure right here.). It was soon enough before Cynthiera began to have strange thoughts appearing in her mind. Thoughts which were not her own; she eventually discovered that she was remembering others' memories, which frightened her at first, but she began to exploit her newfound powers for her own good, using the power to phychologically battle people without said people knowing. Cynthiera has yet to discover how her power works.

-Persona-

Cynthiera is very quiet, shy. She hardly speaks, but she is quite friendly and innocent. She has much respect for just about everyone who is friendly to  her; though her respect can wither away if she finds somebody to be irritatingly ridiculous, she prefers bluntness. Cynthiera dislikes smalltalk, she finds it to be a waste of time amd energy. Cynthiera also has a difficult time expressing anger.

-Misc Details-

Ability definition: The ability to capture all recent memories of those in a twenty meter radius of herself.

Apperal detail: Bright, pale skin; Messy white hair; Wears white and nlue gowns; blank, white eyes

Enjoys-

• Quiet places
  • Reading

Dislikes-

• Blood
  • Viciousness
  • Speaking

Fears-

• Blood
  • Others
  • Herself
  • The future

Weaknesses-

• Not confident about her own thoughts
  • The sight of blood puts her into a state of shock
  • Has a difficult time expressing herself to other people; doesn't speak much
  • Refuses to physically engage in combat
  • Not very tall, can be taken down with ease
  • Easily disturbed by reverse phychological warfare

Strengths-

• Very thurough, plans and thinks ahead
  • A master at the art of phychological warefare, with support from her own ability
  • Not very tall, can fit in more places and sneak around more easily

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to think of more weaknesses to add, as well as some ways to expand the backstory. Otherwise, I believe I am set.

Weakness are fine. 

The Backstory does need expanding, and the persona could use some more traits if you would not mind. If you need help with anything ask away.

I expanded both of them, not quite happy with the fluidity of the persona though. I might rewrite it.

This Thursday at the latest. I hope before that however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back