• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyborg School Club

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Characters

OOC

Strange things have been going on in school lately. It happened when the cyborg school club showed up. People changing, appearing fake. A girl stumbles and loses her head just to pick it up and reattach it, then goes on as if nothing had happened. People think there is some kind of conspiracy going on, assimilating studings into full on cyborgs. However those who joined the club, did it out of their own free will and were never brainwashed and never had their minds altered. Mostly the reasons behind it are to live forever or to not age or just simply out of fascination. The cyborg club wants to prove that it isn't some kind of boogey man.

Cyborg club: A club founded by student wanting to become full cyborgs. They can get the cyborg bodies due to one of the students parents being the CEO of a cybernetics company. In the club itself, the students learn about cybernetics and how to make their own parts.

Cyborgs: People who are full cyborgs appear mostly human. Only distinctions are skin that has a synthetic shinyness to it, almost like rubber, and lines on limbs indicating connecting parts. Cyborgs should stay away from elements of strong static electricity as it can potentially knock them out or cause minor damage. Also, the bodies aren't perfect. They fall into disrepair if not maintenanced properly. The bodies run on fuel cells. If the fuel cells break, a backup battery is available and a warning signal becomes audible for the cyborg. To keep the fuel cells running, you need to regularly drink water.

sGXGrtt.jpg

Example of skin structure

Pla95L4.png

Possible result of a malfunction or overheating.

School: Setting takes place at Mikawa high school in the small town of Mikawa. The town has a population of about 12,000 and the school has about 1,000 students. Students are usually ages 15 to 18. There is a school uniform. Gakuran for boys (summer time short sleeved shirt with yellow tie and depending on how hot the weather is, shorts can be allowed) and a blue serafuku for girls 
SDdAFUS.jpg

Yellow tie and blue choker included in uniform. Summertime uniform similar but short sleeved or sleeveless with blue shorts. Cardigans allowed in blue, yellow, beige or grey.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was morning and at point 7am, Marisa's eyes opened. She unplugged the power cable from the port and her left ear retracted back onto her head. She then went to the "shower". The shower was rather a chamber that sprayed a substance that cleaned her artificial skin. Her face then retracted so she could clean out dust particles that may have gotten inside her head. After getting cleaned up, she put on her uniform and went downstairs. Her parents were already up, her father being partially cybernetic and her mother being fully cybernetic like her. Her mother however got the cybernetic body after an accident that would have otherwise render her quadriplegic. Her brother was the least enhanced one with only an ocular implant. "Good morning, Marisa." Said her father. "Have a good day at school. I have to go now because I need to be at work early for a meeting." Her father then kissed his wife then left. Marisa's mother then said: "Marisa, keep an eye out on part time jobs at the school. Ever since I got the new body, I have been able to do housework within an hour and can't find anything else to do." "Sure mom." Marisa said before she gulped down some apple juice. Even though food wasn't a necessity for her, it still felt good to drink and eat as she still had a sense of taste. Marisa then left for school.

Once she got to school, she got the strange stares again, due to last weeks incident of her tripping and her head detaching to which her headless body got up and reattached the head. She sat down to wait for other club members. 

Mevelon was awake long before 7 had rolled around already tinkering with things in his room, as always. He heard his alarm go off and without a second thought he turned it off and went to go change into his school clothes. After that he made sure he was charged up, 84% it was enough to go to school for the day, hopefully, he had cut it close the last couple times, but he had a lot less power then too, he was sure he was good for the day. He went back over to his bed and unplugged his pet and started heading out the door to school. He got to the court yard and there was immediately a big gap between him and the door, it made it easy for him to get by anyways. He wandered on through the school back up to the Cyborg Club and made his way inside and sat down across from Marisa "Morning, Marisa, did you get the usual welcoming party like I did?" He asked her as he was making himself comfortable in his chair.

IMG_2023.JPG

Ariel didn't go to bed last night. Having just got a new game for her Xbox one she was up all night destroying hunters in the game evolved. It was now her new favorite and she was addicted. Her mother having walked into her room around 6 and sighing at seeing her daughter in front of the tv currently beating the enemy as the monster in the game. "Come on baby time for school." She said to Ariel but she made no move to leave which made her mother sigh. "Almost done ma." Ariel said to her as she finished beating the other online players then set her remote down. Looking up at her mother the "hub" in her eyes setting a little symbol above her mothers head as she got up. Already dressed in her school uniform. 

Grabbing her bag and her Nintendo DS and her PlayStation vita along with her back pack before she quickly left her house with her mother to go to school. Once there she said by to her mother who drove off in the Ferrari she loved as Ariel went into the school and pulled her vita out. Immediately turning it on and opening her game on it as she walked through the halls to the club room while playing her game

"You mean the stares?" Marisa answered to Mevelon. "I got used to it. I sometimes forget to secure my head and it ends up rolling when I trip. I'd rather have them stare than running away in fear though. Imagine if I didn't have my artificial skin on, they would think the terminator would be out to get them." Looking to a piece of paper, Marisa then said: "Speaking of which. I have laid out some rules for newcomers or at least what I could think of. Such as leaving your artificial skin on unless the club room door is locked and the blinds are down or if the club decides to on an occasion that may allow it such as Halloween or a horror house at the village festival although the latter would be bad publicity for us. Also do not abuse your new body such as beating up people with it. Otherwise I wrote down that if someone chooses to get a cybernetic body that the process is irreversible. Any more ideas?"

He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit as she said that she sometimes forgets to secure her head, then he started laughing as she claimed she would be the terminator "Trust me I know about that last one." He lifted his hands showing off the obvious cybernetic work still fully exposed, he never did get around to covering it, or making them more efficient. He listened in a bit more as she was talking "No arguments here, plus it pretty well is irreversible right now, until we get more technology anyways." He was quiet for a bit while he was trying to think if there was anything else that he needed to put in with what Marisa had just said, but he lost his train of thought when one of the other members had walked in, and he knew who it was since her head was stuck in a game, Ariel. "Head stuck in a game as always Ariel?" without waiting for a reply he went back to Marisa "I can't think of anything else to add, at least right now anyways." He paused for a second before speaking again "You know I could help you with your head problem, I'm sure I can come up with something that would make it at least a bit more secure in case you do forget to attach your head properly."

IMG_2023.JPG

mall she did was stick her younger out a little bit at melevon when he spoke to her as she set her bag down not stopping her game at all as she sat down. Chiming into the conversation about the lady's neck. "Something is probably broken in your neck. Either that or whoever built your neck peice and attatckment system probably messed up." She said to them bluntly as she continued to play her game 

"No, I just sometimes forget to secure it after I remove it for maintenance. It is not a flaw really but a mistake on my side. Luckily it has only happened three times this past year. Before I had a different body and I had to go into standby and have someone remove it before." Marisa said. "By the way, I have been exempted from some classes because they think I can cheat with my coprocessor on tests. So today I only have two classes. By the way, may I ask do you guys have more of a skeletal build or are you more like a robot and can theoretically just turn your head and limbs by 360 degrees? For me the case is more the latter. Underneath the skin I have a more android like body with metallic casing representing a female figure in a metallic blue and chrome color." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back