• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cyberpunk Rebel War? Heck Yeah!

Sutoka Akuma

Food Assassin
The year is 2237; or, at least, that's what the city says.

For us rebels, you can't really trust the city.

Everyone in District knows that the council is corrupted. They bend everything to their advantage, even laws. All I'm saying is that prostitution was declared legal last year. Anyway, this needs to change. No amount of peaceful protests and boycots are going to change this.

Only force.

Yes, of course the year 'actually is' 2237.

Dumbass.

You were talking to those rebels, weren't you. Everything they say is a lie. It's all overdramatic conspiracy theories. Strippers are not prostitutes. Corruption is as low as the crime rate, which is to say that the rebels aren't making it any better. We HAVE to pull some strings! If all of the problems us and the rebels cause get into the media, it would cause panic. No amount of calm reasoning or apology will stop those idiots.

Only force.

The awesome mission-based cyberpunk roleplay (and the one that sparked at least two other veeerryy similar ones) is preeeeetty much here! Choose to fight with the Council, and slap your Mk III Red Flag laser rifle onto your back. Or, choose to fight with the rebellion and spin your heavily [invalid] ancient [/invalid] customized Five-SeveN into its holster.

Whichever side you choose, the dynamic sets of missions and heists can change the future!

(There's regular roleplaying, too. Missions will take place every day or few days, depending on activity and what the users want.

Roleplaying will most very likely start tomorrow, hopefully around 1 pm EST [depends on when two extra tabs are linked.])

https://www.Rpnation.com/threads/Left-in-the-Wake.129630/

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot the link. Guess I'm the dumbass.

Link pasting won't work, likely due to the ancient iTouch I'm using. Google 'rpnation Left in the Wake' if I can't get it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back