• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic CyberCell Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...

latest
CyberCell HandbookWelcome player! Congratulations on successfully making a character! Here is a 10,000 coin reward for joining us! My name is Richard, and I am the bard! Yes, it is a tough job, but I love it nonetheless! I grew up in the outskirts of Enokha, and learned to help brave heroes like yourself to be as prosperous and successful as can be! If you ever need my help, just Codebreaker Codebreaker and I will appear to assist you! Let me give you a quick tutorial over what happens here!

CurrencyThe currency in CyberCell is gold coins! You should already have 10,000 coins after signing up After that, you spend the coins to buy quests and objects to level up your player. You are given coins for killing players, defeating boss monsters or completing quests! The quest prize coin minimum count is:
Level 1 Quests: 1000 coins + one level 1 item
Level 2 Quests: 2000 coins + one level 2 item
Level 3 Quests: 3000 coins + one level 3 item
Level 4 Quests: 4000 coins + one level 4 item
Level 5 Quests: 5000 coins + one level 5 item
Level 6 Quests: 6000 coins +one level 6 item
Level 7 Quests: 7000 coins + two level 7 items
Level 8 Quests: 8000 coins + three level 8 items
Level 9 Quests: 9000 coins + four level 9 items
Level 10 Quests: 10000 coins + five level 10 items
You can barter with the quest master to increase the coin prize count and the cost of the quest!

The Four Kingdoms
Enokha: The Kingdom to the NorthAlso known as the Light Kingdom, Enokha is a kingdom that represents all that is good. With a just and fair ruling family that has been in power for generations, this kingdom has always been most favorable. Because of the purity of the kingdom, quests are harder to find and harder to finish because of their structure. The prize level is also very low, so one would not get good prizes unless they were to venture to a market Questmaster.
Currency: Coins

Stats:
Good: 89%
Bad: 11%
Quest Success Rate: 45%
Prize Level: 5/10
Tax: 12%

Acreolia: The Kingdom to the SouthAlso known as the Dark Kingdom. Acreolia has been cursed in eternal darkness save for the summer months, where sunshine comes out once a day. This kingdom is ruled by a corrupted family who has yet to break the curse because of their pride. It is said that to break the curse, one of pure heart and noble blood must venture to the top of the castle under the mountain.

Stats:
Good: 35%
Bad: 65%
Quest Success Rate: 58%
Prize Level: 8/10
Tax: 47%

Lishirenth
The Kingdom to the East
Also known as the Prosperous Kingdom. Lishirenth has been blessed by a powerful wizard so that all of the citizens are given infinite wealth and happiness. Everyone is of equal status, but the path to become a citizen is very difficult. In order to be given wealth and happiness, your heart must be without malice and corruption. The wizard placed this as a safe guard so that not just anyone can become a citizen. Many travelers pass through the kingdom because of it's high quest success rate and prize level.

Stats:
Good: 68%
Bad: 32%
Quest Success Rate: 85%
Prize Level: 9/10
Tax: 48%

Bekakar: The Kingdom to the WestAlso known as the Ruined Kingdom. Bekakar has never had much success with anything. An old mining kingdom, a freak desert storm ruined the kingdom, turning it into a wasteland. Cursed sand surrounds the people, not letting them out, and any traveler who dares make it in is seen as a "Chosen One" who can help the people be freed. The royal family is cruel and crushes any flames of hope that dare spark itself so that they can bask in what riches they have left. However, there is more to this kingdom than meets the eye. Many treasures can be found in the sands that surround the kingdom as well as within the kingdom itself.

Stats:
Good: 43%
Bad: 57%
Quest Success Rate: 63%
Prize Level: 8/10
Tax: 46%

So I bet you're wondering, how do quests work? It's simple! Let me show you through a story!Player69 alks up into the Quest Master's shop and walks to the counter, "I am in need of a quest!"
The Quest Master of Enokha nodded and asked, "What level quest are you interested in, young lad?"
The player looked up on the wall and saw the table that was set up for the quests. He was a level 14 and was in desperate need of coins in order to enter the tournament coming up, "I shall take a level ten."
The Quest Master asked him, "Do the prizes suit you?"
Player69 shook his head, "I want triple of the prize money. I will pay an extra 500 coins for it."
The Quest Master sighed, "That's a cheap price if you want to triple it. I usually have players pay 4500 for a level 10 quest. I want 6000 for it if you want to triple it."
The player stepped back in disgust, "This is horrible! I won't pay that many coins for that prize!"
The Quest Master was about to tell him off but then he saw the pretty blade at the player's side, "Say...that blade...where did you get it?"
The player looked down at the blade, "I found it in the sand dunes by Bekakar. It's useless. Barely gives out any damage...why?"
"I'll triple the prize money and you can pay regular price if you throw in that blade," the Quest Master said.
The player gripped the blade. He barely used the blade, and he should get rid of it, but his pride was getting ahead of him. The Quest Master saw the indecision in his eyes.
"I'll let you choose the quest," he said and the player smiled. He got him.
"Done," the player said and handed him the blade. He grabbed his coin sack and pulled out the 4500 coins to pay for the quest. The Quest Master smiled as he took the payment, "The quests?"
"Of course," the Quest Master said and grabbed a scroll from under his counter that contained level 10 quests. He unrolled it and set it across the counter. He watched as the player looked through each quest, most likely choosing what seemed the least difficult. After a while, the player chose "The Quest of the Valley of Shadows."
"I'll take that one," the player said and the Quest Master snapped. The words "The Quest of the Valley of Shadows showed up, on the screen, and disppeared into the player. The three main objectives came one by one, also disappearing. The player smiled, "Thank you for your kind service, Quest Master."
The Quest Master smiled, "It was a pleasure doing business with you."
"The same with you," the player smiled and headed out of the shop. The Quest Master waited until the player was gone and held up the dagger.
"The fool didn't even know how to use it," he laughed. He held the dagger wrong most likely, which was why it didn't give off much damage. It was a left-handed blade. The player was using it on his right side. If he had held it correctly, he would be inflicting 150% damage upon his enemies, "And now, I can sell it for the best price there is."

CharactersMake a character sheet here!

Current GuildsTo make a guild, please message a mod. Tell them the information, the members of your guild and the name.

Classes
Mage

8262f3466c14d4e10a336a8fc5533fb6.jpg
MageMagic user from rangeSub-Classes: Priest = A magic user that helps out their allies through a variety of spells that heal, shield and protect their target. A Priest is also able to cast spells that buff the target in one way or another(e.g. Damage)
Warlock = A user of the dark arts. Warlocks have access to life draining magic, summoning magic and more powerful spells that affect their targets more than simply doing damage (e.g. decreasing the amount of damage dealt by the target by like, 10% or sth) . The drawback for this power is that a Warlock must sacrifice their own health in addition to Mana in order to cast spells, making them extremely fragile. A Warlock that is careless can kill themselves quite easily.
Wizard = A master mage that concentrates on casting powerful spells on their enemies with the intention of doing damage. A wizard can also use elemental magic.
Summoner: Summoners are a very unique subclass to the Mage class. Summoners use their magic abilities to summon creatures to help them in a fight, though they can also be used for other purposes. Summoners usually start off with only being able to summon basic creatures such as a wolf, chicken, ferret, etc, and can only have one creature summoned at a time. Once a Summoner is a high enough level, they can summon even more powerful creatures and can have more creatures out at the same time

Tank

fh_menu-berserker_ncsa.jpg
Tank The guy that is supposed to take the most damage/meat shield for his teammates Sub-Classes:Berserker = A warrior who can sustain a lot of damage with the ability of dealing damage as well. A tank trades the utility it can provides to other players for damage, allowing the user to adopt a more selfish playstyle. The damage usually is activated by some sort of condition.
Paladin = Supportive tank that has protective abilities. Paladins do little damage, with them mostly slowing the enemy down for the DPS classes to take care of them. A Paladin's spells are not as powerful as the Priest's. However, a Paladin is a very important part of every raid party, as a Paladin provides the ability soak both damage and assist in teammates, making him the go to supportive class.
Vanguard = Somewhat damage oriented but doesn't deal as much as a berserker. A Vanguard is instead a leader unit that provides offensive buffs to his allies. Vanguards are essential for larger parties as they increase the damage output of the entire unit. And unlike the priest/paladin, the damage buff does not require mana. The Vanguard must simply be engaged in battle.

Ranger

asdf
Warrior

f01ea9e4f56a217ccf1eb63dde6e15b3.jpg
Warriors A basic melee fighter Sub-Classes:Knight: A more armoured version of the Warrior that sacrifices speed in favour of being able to be more durable.
Duelist: A more speed oriented warrior that can take less damage but concentrates on dodging. Like the name implies, a duelist is best at attacking a single target, giving him single target spells and such. Duelists are among the best for one on one combat.
Reaper: A reaper is a warrior that heals from his own attacks, meaning that he is able to stay in a fight without needing assistance from a priest or another supportive class. Reapers typically have lower maximum health, leaving them weaker to classes that do damage in bursts while countering Tank type classes as they are able to outlast them.

Rogue

Al_Gazi_the_assassin_by_hunqwert.jpg
Rogue A melee fighter that cannot sustain damage Sub-Classes:Trickster: Tricksters have access to lots of utility spells that allow them to fool their opponents. Blinding darts that throw off Archers, Smoke bombs and etc. Tricksters are very good at getting what they need without having to get into a physical fight. Although they can take care of a simple ingame monster, Tricksters are not battle oriented.
Ninja: Ninjas focus on taking down their targets. They get access to magic powers that augment their stealth. They also get access to shadow magic which lets them prepare their attack. Ninjas are not great at outright duels but are good at setting up targets for execution and then landing the killing blow.
Assassin: Assassins excel at burst damage. But unlike the other Rogue classes, they do not have access to abilities that improve their stealth. Assassins are better suited for all out battles. Their gameplay heavily revolves around dodging and attacking at the right moment. With Rogues in general having low endurance, Assassins are a high skill cap class as one mistake could mean the end. However, Assassins are given spells that help them get to their target faster and to kill them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back