Current Tournament Entries

GgAcE said:
Not with that attitude =)
I never got to finishing, so I'm not as prepared for this. Are you allowed to edit the character after it starts, because I might finish them if it's allowed.

Jafar said:
holy crap that's a lot, the competition is going to be intense!
I concur, there are rather a lot of entries here. xD  

[QUOTE="Toaster Muffins]I'm worried about facing some people, especially those without stomachs to cut open or limbs to cut off.... DDD:

[/QUOTE]
Haha, there is a big variation of species here. Including a couple gods or god-like characters...

Sean has a bit of training to do...

Only way I stand a chance is if I can finish my characters story backstory. Anyone know the rules on editing a character after you enroll?

Well, I actually toned down my character considering he was originally a very well versed battler and had gained a few powers over his years of training. But I like a challenge. n.n

1for3 said:
Only way I stand a chance is if I can finish my characters story backstory. Anyone know the rules on editing a character after you enroll?
You are free to make updates as necessary.

[/quote=GgAcE, post: 1086577, member: 1]You are free to make updates as necessary.

Thanks, I'll get to that soon. Hopefully I'll stand a chance then.

I saw that a few featured characters are here. Particularly worried about Sage Ruuso. But, you know, Farra's got a few tricks up her sleeve.

Kitt said:
I saw that a few featured characters are here. Particularly worried about Sage Ruuso. But, you know, Farra's got a few tricks up her sleeve.
Featured characters have been removed for the time being. No unfair advantages =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back