Video Games Curious

SiNfUl_KrUz

Just curious but, I am starting a small Indie Company that could use a member with as many as ideas as I have. Let me know if you are interested!

Looking for a few people that have thoughtful minds, open ideas, and want to be apart of something that could be huge with a little patience and a few releases.

I have been completely devoted to doing this since i was in my younger years. Now that i have matured some more and struggled throughout life on my own, I am starting a small free scale group that I see growing into an Indie Company. I know this is not a recruiting place, but I do know that there are beautiful minds here that should be noticed throughout something more. In a different aspect even per say. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue, but know that this is something very possible, and something very serious that could use you.

I'd like proof of what you're doing first.

Of course. Which I can provide within time. I am still getting things in order as I have stated before. But there are a lot of plans in order. I have most of the marketing and other issues profit wise put way to the side already. Everything is going to be focused towards the first game and ideas for more projects. This is going to be very in depth, being why I need in depth minds like mine to help to make this an even more amazing opportunity then it might already be. But I can post proof later on if you wish.

Aha I would feel exactly the same if an opportunity was presented in front of me. Especially one where an idea or thought from your head could become an RPG, Arcade Game, Adventure, anything else possible. Why should it be fake? How could it? Teamviewer can be used so you can watch as the game is being created and put your own thoughts and ideas into it as well. And if profits ever came you could get a cut based on a signed document stating so as proof. I assure you this is and will be very real. Whether you give it a chance is totally up to you.

Why scam somebody for ideas when I could just Google them. No no no. I don't play dirty, I am very good hearted and feel like I would need a position with someone with a unique mind for a long term goal that could be very successful. As I said, I will post my proof another day. But until then I hope those open minds ponder on what I have offered.

Yeah, it's fake because you're giving no actual names and you're romanticizing the whole thing. It's a fucking job. Job's can sound cool but when you get down to it, everything is hard work. This goes double if the ultimate result is something others are meant to use or enjoy.

If you're basically looking for employees you want realists, not some ditzy fucking 16 year olds who think doing shit like making video games is easy. Hell, who the fuck does this on a roleplaying forum?

It'd be at least twice as convincing if you gave people names, links, a website, the other people involved, a group chat of some sort, anything.

Fuck...

As I said it is a general idea coming from a fantasized idea like you an everyone else has to something legitimate. You don't have to bash on it before it even unfolds. You can sit there quietly and not be apart of it at all, and then when it becomes something great you can try to be apart of it then. Simple return suggestion for you. And someone with an open mind would look on an old RP site I once used years ago. But as I said you can sit there and watch. Nothing's changing from impatience of one person when there is so much possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back