• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cupid's Arrow

Okay, first of all I'm going to apologize because I most definitely did not realize how confusing this could get.

Now, season 1 can't start until @Kloverdesu makes their CS. They haven't yet, which is totally fine

But Season 2 has all the CS's. And before the confusion delved any deeper I went ahead and paired everyone up

Skylar and Tobias @Shadow

Aliana and Carl @Tsiwentiio @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Avery and Daniel @wonder @youngin

and @Xx Cosmic Storm xX I do need a moderator and someone to help me come up with challenges if you're interested?

Now I will go write the start for Season 2 xD

Oh and @youngin I responded by the way I just forgot to tag you and I know sometimes people don't get notifications if they're not tagged so I just thought I'd let you know in case.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @youngin @wonder @Shadow @Tsiwentiio @Kloverdesu

PSA:

Hey guys, so I said in the rules that everyone should post once every three days and I don't wanna be that person, but I need to enforce my rules(includingthatpartwhereImightdecidetoreplacesomeone), because I really want this RP to thrive on and not die. So, if you guys could do that, it'd be nice. And you should like this post so I know you saw it. Okay, end the PSA xD

McMajestic said:
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @youngin @wonder @Shadow @Tsiwentiio @Kloverdesu
PSA:

Hey guys, so I said in the rules that everyone should post once every three days and I don't wanna be that person, but I need to enforce my rules(includingthatpartwhereImightdecidetoreplacesomeone), because I really want this RP to thrive on and not die. So, if you guys could do that, it'd be nice. And you should like this post so I know you saw it. Okay, end the PSA xD
Did you already start the rp??? Ack, I don't hav emy computer and might not have it until sunday, hope that's okay. My tablet doesn't do well with... anything really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back