• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CUA Spy Agency

PrincessKarai8

Queen of Butterflies
Hey guys, just thought of a new RP after being away for what, like a year? Anyways, here's the summary:

The CUA, or Corporation of Undercover Agents, recruits agents of all ages, race, and genders. Any interested in learning the art of espionage and saving the world is welcome to join. For years, the Agency has been recruiting people  and sending them out on missions to keep peace around the world by taking out or arresting the criminals behind everything. However, for the past several months, the world has been quiet and peaceful, making the Agency nervous and on edge. Then, months after the peace, a dangerous threat arises that threatens to end all that is good in the world. This forces CUA to start recruiting more and more agents to stop this threat. That's where you all come in. You'll be one of the new or current agents that join together to stop the threat (which I'll reveal more on when I start the RP).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I might be interested in this. Did you already have the RP started or not yet? How many people are you looking to have and how often / how long do you expect the posts to be?

I haven't started it yet. I'll post a form for it soon. And the posts can be as long as you want them to be. preferably more than one sentence. And as many people as I can get 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back