• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CSI Anyone?

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been wanting to make a rp on this particular tv show. And I'm talking about the original CSI not the miami one nor the NY one. Let's get some things straight first.

Rules :
1. Rpnation general rules apply.
2. No godmodding or OP ocs.
3. Please be able to write at least a paragraph (5 lines).
4. We will work on the plot together so have fun adding more drama or side plots.
5. Don't kill any oc without permission!
6. You may make your oc severely injured but don't let them die!
7. Don't leave others behind.
8. You may double.
9. I want to cap this rp to six people (including me)
10. Be nice and have fun!
11. Romance is allowed (oc/oc only)
12. Rl pics or fc please

↫↫↫↫ ρℓσт ↬↬↬↬↬
The CSI (Las Vegas) team were short on staff (due to increased demands) and so to fill the spots, another team was made with (my oc) as a supervisor. After recruiting either a rookie or a seasoned CSI that was transferred from another state. However, the cases that they received seemingly had become much more dangerous than they would expect them to be. Will they be able to sort things out and perhaps save those who are in need?
--------​

Okay time for bios

Form:
------
(Picture)
Name:
Specialty:
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Other details such as height, weight, tattoos, build, etc.)
Personality:
Transfer or new or existing?:
Relationship: (if you're oc is a new csi just empty this unless your oc is related to one of the canons or if your oc doesn't come from either miami or NY. Or if your oc isn't close to people) (we can decided on what we're going to use this for)
-------

Okay I'm gonna put up mine as an example

----------

images-1-2.jpg

Dean Williams

Ballistics | Early Thirties
Bisexual | Male

(unavailable for romance)

178 cm tall, fit, mesomorph, a tattoo under his left collarbone written "Deadman walking" and a tattoo of a skull on his left shoulder with lines going along his left shoulder to his left arm..

Kind hearted, dense at times, silent, cautious but can be ruthless sometimes, brutal, and has trust issues

Dean never talked much about his past only that he had gone through a lot. When it comes to violence, he is all in for it. He is no stranger to guns and bloodshed. Some might assume that he had gone through some training. Some might say that he was a former mercenary but no one really knows for sure.

-Relationships-
Sara Sidle (Grissom) 》Close friends
Nick Stokes 》Good Friends
The rest of the team 》Friends
D.B Russel 》Acquaitance

-Others-
• Carries a glock when on duty. a white revolver (personal gun)
• (will add more)

-----------​

If you got questions, ask away!

I'm not sure if it's okay for me to do a bump just yet but
Bump

Alright then. I'm still a bit new to how this forum works. I know that there's a certain section for both ooc thread and rp thread. Though i'm not sure where to store the info of the characters.

No worries! You just go to the role-play section, fandoms, and then create the thread. Believe you can make new tabs for IC, OCC, and CS but I'm not sure. I've never hosted a group roleplay before as I mainly stick to one-on-one's. I'm also terrible with any sort of coding so I apologize for my lack of help.

Thanks for the help! I'll be sure to post a thread there ASAP and of course will post the link here when It's up.

Mentallynot Mentallynot No problems! I still need to come up with a character. I did think of a question though. How are the crimes going to work? Are you going to solely come up with them or will it be a team effort? Because I don't know if you remember but Ian Moone aka "I am no one" was a really interesting case but they never caught him so it was left unresolved. Also the Dollhouse Killer was really fascinating too! Thought those could be interesting but I'm open to anything!

Made the thread!
stepherz345 stepherz345
Well as for the cases, we can plan it out in the ooc chat. I prefer new cases just so that we'll be able to add things without feeling restricted. But then again it really depends on how we all want the rp to turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back