• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice CS AND RULES OF NYMSERINE DND 5E

BugDozer73

The silence of the returning wind
Thanks for stopping by, ill try to make this as quick and as painless as possible.

I am going to run it like this:

I want to inspire as much creativity as possible. This means I will consider all 5E BASED HOMEBREW CONTENT, including but not limited to spells, subclasses, races, items, and the like, but all have to be approved by me. I am very roleplay oriented so I will bend some rules for the sake of story telling, but things have to make sense.

Every person who I choose (not looking for a huge group, no more than 4) will be using a 5e character sheet. I would prefer a dndbeyond sheet, but I understand if you want to play with homebrew stuff and want to just make another sheet. I will allow stats in certain ways: either take manual point buy, allow me to roll all 6 stats 3 times for you (you pick which of the three times you want and use those stats) or I make a discord channel where you will come on and roll for your stats for your character. Same rules: I let you roll your 6 stats 3 times and take the best of the three attempts.

The way we roll!! This is going to be possibly changing, based on what I thing works best for flow but still allows for character development: All ability checks you want to make, describe what you are wanting to do, and I will then ask you to roll your ability check and will describe what happens from there.

For combat, on your turn, you will describe what you want to do, and roll both to hit and damage dice before knowing if you hit. I will describe what happens next, whether u hit or not, and this is just so we don't just have a bunch of posts with just dice: simply for fluency.

This will be play by post: That means we will not be waiting for everyone to take their turns (except in combat) Also, just for the point of this, I am looking for people who can post multiple times a day. If there are not posts from you within 24 hours of an interaction I reserve the right to take control of your character to move things along, just for the sake of keeping things moving. If there is ever an issue with you not going to be able to post, letting me know before hand will allow me to help with that characters survival.

While this is a story based rp, which I want to be focused on the adventures of these four friends, I am not in the slightest bit frightened of killing any of you. Be smart, and cunning: build your character well and play twice as well, or I will kill you. I think a fear of death makes things that much more exciting. Don't worry if your character does die though, that doesn't mean that you are "out". You can make a new character and introduce them to the team. I wont go out of my way to try and kill you, but I will not hold my hand for anyone.

Lastly, For actual character sheets, I am willing to let you post your info in here, but if you are like me, and like to keep the backstory a secret, thats totally fine with me. I encourage that. That being said, here are the formats.

No secrets (being a wuss)

Standard 5e CS: Name, race, class, backstory and personality, the works. I want a link to the actual pdf you make, or the site you make the sheet on. I highly recommend DNDBeyond, they are phenomenal.

Keeping the secrets (like a boss)

Post on this thread here just your name, race and class. All other details, including subclass, backstory and personality, I will dm you directly for if I want you in my party ;3

Last edited:
ghosthouse ghosthouse dazzling dazzling I am planning on starting today. I will post the main thread and tag you both.
To all others wanting to join: I will accept one more, maybe one other. Just post a sheet and pm me, and ill give you the green light to jump in with the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back