• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Rivers Forum (OOC)

*raises hand* Question! Can I have more than one element? Also, can my weapons be part of my magic? Like, I summon my weapon through my magic and it's my special weapon...
idk how to explain it very well

Are non-school things a thing like going somewhere else (for just an hour [RP-wise] or so)?

Currently constructing a character sheet.

Time period?

I have the same question
Modern day

*raises hand* Question! Can I have more than one element? Also, can my weapons be part of my magic? Like, I summon my weapon through my magic and it's my special weapon...
idk how to explain it very well
I know what you mean. However, magic and weapon training are separate. You'll have to carry a physical one in class, but you're free to use your summoned one outside of class

The reason why is that not all students in weapon classes use magic and magic summoned weaponry pose an unfair advantage in completing assignments.

And you can run 2 elements. Major and minor

Are non-school things a thing like going somewhere else (for just an hour [RP-wise] or so)?

Currently constructing a character sheet.
Only if it's part of a club. In a club you could go defeat monsters on top of Everest if you get the approval

What are the grade levels? And is zombie a valid race?
So long as said zombie doesn't spread a plague. Otherwise they'll be killed immediately for obvious safety reasons

Hiya! Jumping in this as my first real attempt to get back into the flow of RPing after being out for some time do to medical goodness (as in badness, but you get the point :P ). Don't worry... I shouldn't be too bad (hopefully) I am the type to hang out in more detailed RPs before, just might be a bit rusty.

Anyways, are there plans on any clubs thus far? Mostly just curious if there are as of now currently being thought up. ^^

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 So, does that mean we could use modern day weapons? (firearms, other modern shit)
Firearms only with rubber bullets on campus. You know, school regulations

Most gun classes would take place on a range and other learning (history, care, etc.) In a classroom

In other words, yes

I have to say, I am finding some of my spark back making a character again which is nice! Not sure if I should be worried that its creating a dark side to my character though that comes off a bit twisted. XD

Well, not sure what to put in the Grade Level. Can you pwease tell me the possible choices? Not really sure if it is a Freshman to Senior system or something else.

Busy today, probably be a bit busy tomorrow too... Still going to try and see about getting my character up, or at least to a stage I feel its done enough to put up to show it even if its got little details to finish.

Raku Raku Hmm... possibly? Mira (not up yet at time of the post yet. >.< ) is meant to be one of those overachiever 'strive to be top of class' types so depending if the club she would see as an advantage to that goal she might be interested in it. Would have to think about it a bit. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back