• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crystal Oz OoC (O/A)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TrashRabbit

probably from space
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IC

If you are interested say hello or shoot me a pm! There will be a discord server for this rp so please be amendable to that if you would like to play!

Last edited:
heck yeah! My usual crew isn't interested in this one, so if you have any buddies I'd love to get the game running.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Here's a link to the discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Whether this is a collaborative or a competitive game is up to you guys. Don't feel like you have to have a grasp of the engine before make your character. Its purely a tool to relieve the burden of decision and not crunchy or limiting. most of the engine exists for me, you'll want to make your characters before you even look at the stats or the engine!

New friends!

One day I'll finish a character sheet
Ei!!

Here's a link to the discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Whether this is a collaborative or a competitive game is up to you guys. Don't feel like you have to have a grasp of the engine before make your character. Its purely a tool to relieve the burden of decision and not crunchy or limiting. most of the engine exists for me, you'll want to make your characters before you even look at the stats or the engine!
Okay, TrashRabbit TrashRabbit , and welcome, CkSmalling CkSmalling ! Good to be rping with you again.

I am interested but I will have to read and re-read to understand what this is. I hope its okay with you TrashRabbit TrashRabbit This is new to me

Zer0 Zer0 thanks for the invite

Welcome on in! We have a discord going which you're welcome to hop on. Don't fret too much about the engine doc right now if that helps you break the reading into manageable chunks! feel free to ask as many questions as you like, it's much more of an established setting than other rps on rpn!

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit , haha, wack the guy with a brick. Um, question. His mask, does it shield his eyes or the eyes look like they can be affected by dirt thrown at em?

Zero Zero oh no I didn't see this! It shields his face, there are eye holes but the holes are dark and have little blue lights in them- so not so succiptible to the grand tradition of sand blinding

Zer0 Zer0 If Le Grin wants to take the shot roll +murder for me. His offensive maneuvers are clever and I don't see a need to roll for their success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back