• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Rapture

WELCOME TO RAPTURE

Welcome to Rapture, our lovely city.

Sadly.... our city is 'fighting itself',

our inhabitants have used too much Adam...

and they are only insane 'Splicers' now.

To collect the Adam from the dead splicers, they created the 'Little Sisters'.

But, the Little Sisters death rate was high, so
Dr. Yi Suchong created the Protectors [A.K.A Big Daddy's.]

[starting Location: Rapture Lighthouse [Only humans can start here]]

[inside Rapture [Humans/Splicers/Big Daddy/ Little Sister/ Big Sister can start here.]

Andrew was a man who liked many a thing, and also hated many a thing. He stood, a cigarette hanging from his lips as he lined up the golf ball. "What a pity" he sighed, hitting it. He was surrounded by these... these 'abominations'. But he was guilty for it. His hand lay on the trigger with many others. He smoothed his perfectly groomed moustache, and looked out the window at the ocean. "I had such high hopes..."

"Heh there they go." John would stand up, and walk towards Fort Frolic, humming the song "Rise, Rapture, Rise", he would stop at a Vita-chamber, as he kick it, angry.

He swung his golf club in boredom. What a time, what a place! Look at his city, in ruins! But not finished, oh no, never finished! Rapture was HIS city. HIS. No one would take it from him, not Elenor, not Atlas, not the abominations! His hands tightened around the golf club till his knuckles turned a shade of white. Those PARASITES would never touch his crowning jewel. His underwater paradise.

He walked swiftly over to he computers, and flickered through the multiple cameras. "Where are you Atlas?" He almost growled, scowling at the screen. His golf club, lying on the table infront of him.

He sighed at the splicer trying to communicate with him. An abomination talking? Well he could spare a little breath. He put his lips to the microphone "What is is parasite?" He snapped.

"I'm not a parasite mate. Anyways, just asking.... need any info about Atlas...?" John laugh.

"Or you want to find him by yourself...?"

"Dont even dare say that imbeciles name!" He said in a harsh hiss. "He will NOT have my city" Ryans voice grew angered, as he talked longer with the abomination. "What information are you offering anyhow?" He asked, slightly calmer.

"Do not taunt me abomination. I wont offer you an incentive as crude as money - though there'll be plenty of that. What I'm offering you is a ground-floor opportunity in the most important enterprise on Earth. What I'm offering is a future - for you, and for what remains of Rapture. Tell me what you know" Ryans voice harsh and cold.

He let his fist smash the table "DAMN IT ALL" he shouted, his lips curled in a snarl. Ryan's usually slicked back hair, falling to frame his face, and contrast his bright blue eyes.

"Why should i bother? Your information can be bought from someone else less idiotic" he snarled

You can hear screaming, as the 2 runned right to the trap.

"I don't know... but 'less idiotic'...? in Rapture? no, im the only Splicer that can 'lend' you some info. "

He subconsciously knew the unnaturally sane splicer was right, and let out a disgruntled sigh. "What would you want in exchange for the information? Nothing is free, as you have seen in Rapture."

"You do know, i can only give so much. I do not have infinite amounts of ADAM. So if you want more, after your job is done, i will not grant you a drop" he said, and cleared his throat "Money on the other hand, i have much. Too much."

"What do you suggest? I understand you would have better knowledge on the... safer places" he said, rubbing his chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back