• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove

Smith smiled as he saw Lucifer's eyes gleam with excitement. "I aint smoking," Smith replied as he kept the unlit cigarette in his mouth. He grinned, the cigarrette dangling from his teeth. "When do we begin," he snarled.

Sixxx said:
Blue- " it was him....he found me luna .he will find me again" I hold Zoeyand comfort myself. With my sweet girl" thank you luna "
@EternalMusic
Luna looked at the girl and sighed sadly, it seemed that there was going to be a long road for the three of them and it was about time that they found the other residents of the area. Finishing up Luna stood whilst dusting the dirt off her skirt.

"I really think we should find the others and see who else there is on the island... They might be able to help us. I am scared about not being able to protect the two of you alone..."

Blue - I nod" tommarow we go look, I can't yet..." I sigh by tomarow I would be healed but sore and we will look for protection

Luna smiled softly and allowed Blue to fall asleep with Zoey in her arms. Looking out of the cave and into the woods Luna kept a look out.

"I hope so too. It was really strange though...." Will trailed off worriedly. "I'm sure she's fine," Will brightened. "She's old enough to take care of herself." Besides, nothing much happens in this little town, Will reassured herself. "Now about that lunch..."

Violet grumbled to herself after the police officer at the front desk chastised her yet again for streaking. Not long after she had met Blue and Luna, she was grabbed by a state police officer and taken into the county jail since it wasn't her first offense. It just so happened another werewolf was seating in a county position and knew her plight, so he got her sprung. Now the police officer handed her a warm cup of coffee and shooed her out the door. Violet found herself on the sidewalk and dumped the coffee on the ground. The coffee at the station was always awful. She began making her way home, hoping Blue and Luna made it somewhere safe.

A human admirer that the werewolf met at the bar happily gave Violet a ride home. She naturally invited him in for a drink but quickly shooed him away when he tried to make a go at her. After waving at him from the porch with a small smile she went around back to check on her watermelon plants. After pulling some weeds from the small garden the breeze brought the smell of something familiar. It was the smell of Luna and Blue, and the smell of--a baby? Violet quickly found the trail into the woods behind her quaint home and followed her nose. After awhile, Violet stumbled upon a cave--the same one she had lived in before being able to afford a house and a life. And inside was Luna, Blue, and a baby. She stood and stared in disbelief, not knowing what to say.

@Sixxx @EternalMusic I'm so sorry, guys! Life got super hectic and busy all of a sudden. Please forgive me. :sweat:

Hey Welcome back!!! How are you feeling? 

Amityvillager said:
Violet grumbled to herself after the police officer at the front desk chastised her yet again for streaking. Not long after she had met Blue and Luna, she was grabbed by a state police officer and taken into the county jail since it wasn't her first offense. It just so happened another werewolf was seating in a county position and knew her plight, so he got her sprung. Now the police officer handed her a warm cup of coffee and shooed her out the door. Violet found herself on the sidewalk and dumped the coffee on the ground. The coffee at the station was always awful. She began making her way home, hoping Blue and Luna made it somewhere safe.

A human admirer that the werewolf met at the bar happily gave Violet a ride home. She naturally invited him in for a drink but quickly shooed him away when he tried to make a go at her. After waving at him from the porch with a small smile she went around back to check on her watermelon plants. After pulling some weeds from the small garden the breeze brought the smell of something familiar. It was the smell of Luna and Blue, and the smell of--a baby? Violet quickly found the trail into the woods behind her quaint home and followed her nose. After awhile, Violet stumbled upon a cave--the same one she had lived in before being able to afford a house and a life. And inside was Luna, Blue, and a baby. She stood and stared in disbelief, not knowing what to say.

@Sixxx @EternalMusic I'm so sorry, guys! Life got super hectic and busy all of a sudden. Please forgive me. :sweat:
(Sorry I didn't see this before~!!!)

Luna looked up to see Violet and smiled softly, "Hello dear... How have you been?"

Luna's voice managed to snap Violet out of her silent stare. "Oh, um, yeah. I've been--good," she stuttered, not knowing what to say. Then, "I'm sorry for accidenatly abandoning you guys. My house isn't too far away and--" she paused, looking at the squirming baby again. She felt a twinge of something in her. Something like longing, or maybe jealousy? The werewolf shuffled her feet uncomfortably, aware of the baby glancing at her now and again. She sat down cross legged where she stood and picked at her toes, whose calluses could rival and Indian's. She looked up and managed a smile, painfully aware of her own barrenness every time she looked at the gurgling babe. "How have you two--three--been under these odd circumstances?" she asked with a guilty smile.

@Sixxx @EternalMusic

Luna noticed the odd shuffling of Violet's feet and other movements. Was she... no... she couldn't be... Looking up from the baby Luna smiled softly and then moved closer to Violet allowing only her to hear.

"We need to get out of here... Blue... Her mate has returned..."

Luna hoped that Violet would understand what that would mean and what would have happened to Blue. She has already been forced to do it... I am not going to allow her to go through that again!

@Amityvillager @Sixxx

Blue - I wake and moaned my wounds hurt, "hey violet how ya been " I had to be polite she was leting me stay in her home " this is zoey, my baby girl" 

Sixxx said:
Blue - I wake and moaned my wounds hurt, "hey violet how ya been " I had to be polite she was leting me stay in her home " this is zoey, my baby girl"
@EternalMusic @Amityvillager 
Blue - I look at luna" our cave looks different did you re decorate" I rubbed a bump on my head and looked at my thigh that he had marked, there was alot of blood in the sand

Zoey- I shift in lunas arms and jump down as a wolf pup I walk over to violet with caution , she was already on the ground , made her less scary , I hear mommy and go and lay by her eyeing violet, the stranger

Luna knelt down beside Blue and Zoey ruffling Zoey's fur as she did so, "This is Violet Zoey... A friend of your mother and I..."

Looking at Blue, Luna smiled softly and shook her head, "No... This is a new cave... We moved..."

I explained this to her before... oh dear...

Zoey - I lay a few feet directly in front of Violet with my head resting on my paws staring at her my tail wagging making a snow angle like effect and after a few minutes i bark at her and wag my tail harder

Blue - " there's a lot of blood everywhere luna " after a while I looked at luna back pack , there was blood stains on it too " did I do that?" 

Sixxx said:
Zoey - I lay a few feet directly in front of Violet with my head resting on my paws staring at her my tail wagging making a snow angle like effect and after a few minutes i bark at her and wag my tail harder
Blue - " there's a lot of blood everywhere luna " after a while I looked at luna back pack , there was blood stains on it too " did I do that?"

Blue - " I want to shift but I can't he gave me a temporary drug so I couldn't get away by shifting " I stare at the came ceiling and suddenly rollover to throw up

@EternalMusic

Luna picked Zoey up and moved her away from the vomit, "Can you hold Zoey?"

Handing Zoey to Violet Luna helped Blue up and began to wipe the vomit away.

Zoey - squirm and bark at luna for moving me ears laying back trying to look mean but failing cause I'm a puppy

Blue - I hold lunas hand trembling and gasping ,now I'm afraid " violet we need to go to your house soon, not yet I can't make that kinda trip yet but soon"

Before Violet could speak, multiple things happened. Her open mouth closed like a fish's when Luna placed Zoey, now a playful pup into her arms. She squirmed and tried to act fierce, but it just made Violet give a soft chuckle. While Luna helped Blue, the werewolf stroked the younger one's head and tickled her chin before Luna and Blue spoke to her. Violet could tell the situation was dire, but decided to ask questions later once everyone was safe. She simply nodded in agreement. "We'll leave as soon as you are well," she directed at Blue.

Luna shook her head and lifted Blue up easily, "We should leave now... He will smell the vomit when he finds out that she is gone. We need to go now."

Violet got to her feet quickly and held on to Zoey. "I'll take us there, but it's kind of a long walk," she told Luna. Then the werewolf turned and began picking her way through the dark forest outside the cave. All seemed like it was normal; the crickets were chirping and the insects of the night world were acting normal. But there was something. . .off. Violet pushed the notion to the back of her mind, worried almost solely on getting the group to safety. She paused at the shallow creek and turned back to Luna and Blue to check on their progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back