• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove || A Werewolf Role Play

Amityvillager said:
You're telling me she doesn't know she's a werewolf yet :o
Knowing my character, it is more likely for her to believe that she was drugged hardcore before anything else x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Amityvillager said:
@Jesika I went ahead and accepted your CS because I have faith you'll be a good role player. My biggest concern is your character becoming a Mary Jane down the road, so try to watch that. Also the birthmark thing seems pretty cliché. I know my character has one in the shape of a hand, but she has a lot more fae blood in her, and it's a family sort of thing. Yours, on the other hand, isn't quite so much. Birthmarks can run in families because of the fae blood, but a rogue werewolf with a human typically means his family wasn't pure-blooded to begin with. I'm sure you understand. Thanks :3
Yeah I think I am going to take away the birthmark thing because I thought the same thing and was unsure of it myself. I just wanted more body markings but couldn't think of anything else to add. I will try my best not to bring you down. Thank you for accepting, I knew my story was a bit of a long shot.

Jesika said:
Yeah I think I am going to take away the birthmark thing because I thought the same thing and was unsure of it myself. I just wanted more body markings but couldn't think of anything else to add. I will try my best not to bring you down. Thank you for accepting, I knew my story was a bit of a long shot.
Totally cool, you're fine, home fry! :3

@Coal @Amityvillager

Alright, either this is an honest mistake or gateway for a pretty hilarious conversation IC, but I want to make sure that ya'll know that Raphael

IS FEMALE

x3

StoneWolf18 said:
@Coal @Amityvillager
Alright, either this is an honest mistake or gateway for a pretty hilarious conversation IC, but I want to make sure that ya'll know that Raphael

IS FEMALE

x3
I realized this and thought I fixed it. Then I saw Coal's post and was further confused. I'm so glad you clarified, and I apologize for somehow confusing that xD

Amityvillager said:
I realized this and thought I fixed it. Then I saw Coal's post and was further confused. I'm so glad you clarified, and I apologize for somehow confusing that xD
-shrugs- It happens more often than not. I mean, Raphael is a pretty masculine name but if one were to read her history it makes quite a bit of sense.

Can we just taco boat the things getting ready to go down in this bar? Thank god there is an adult werewolf who has control of the situation. Because Luna is just a small town girl living in her own little world. Things are going to get interesting :3

But I'm not sure if I should post now, or wait for the other two + one who is making a CS.

Actually, I'm going to wait until tomorrow. My sinuses are finally draining so I have a killer headache and some sleep to catch. I tried to be nocturnal with my boyfriend who works nightshift, but I am not a creature of the night. Which in this RP sounds pretty ironic!

Amityvillager said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oops

I'll see where everyone is then post sometime after work. Stressful day at the library earlier. There was a shit ton of loud kids today and I had neither coffee nor tea nor Mtn Dew today O.o

Sorry to say this, but Raph just started moving towards the door. She isn't outside yet. But that was a hilarious post either way xD

Coal said:
Today is your lucky day xD

StoneWolf18 said:
Sorry to say this, but Raph just started moving towards the door. She isn't outside yet. But that was a hilarious post either way xD
ehhh gotta edit. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back