• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Bridge

enoc010201 said:
@Tiny Turtle Sorry I haven't been active. I got sick and was out of commission for a couple days. I'll be sure to respond now, however!
It's okay! These things happen. Hopefully you get better soon!

Yoshiaki Kudo]Okie dokie. My character will be up by morning. Thankyou! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27091-tiny-turtle/ said:
@Tiny Turtle[/URL]
The character looks good. The one thing is that you can't decide to practice magic unless you're born with the power to do so. So he'd have to have been born a neutral magic magician *he can go his whole life without learning the art though, and then he can decide to start to study it*

Yoshiaki Kudo]He was born with it. He just didn't know he had it until later [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27091-tiny-turtle/ said:
@Tiny Turtle[/URL]
Ah okay, then he's perfect and you're good to hop on in!

SO I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE NO IDEA REALLY WHO HAS AND HAS NOT YET ENTERED THE PUB SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'VE ENTERED JUST SO I CAN MAKE SURE EVERYONE GOT INTO THE PUB SO I CAN MAKE THIS WEIRD ASS OLD WOMAN TELL IMPORTANT STUFF AND GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD ;-; I'M SORRY FOR BUGGING EVERYONE WITH THIS!

Also smaller notice I'm kinda dealing with some personal stuff and may at times feel super drained and stuff but I'm fighting it I promise >:I

[QUOTE="Tiny Turtle]Also smaller notice I'm kinda dealing with some personal stuff and may at times feel super drained and stuff but I'm fighting it I promise >:I

[/QUOTE]
Don't stress yourself okay, take it easy when you need it.

Moonflight said:
Don't stress yourself okay, take it easy when you need it.
Thanks yo, I shall try my hardest. I took the day off school today to catch up ;-;

[QUOTE="Tiny Turtle]Thanks yo, I shall try my hardest. I took the day off school today to catch up ;-;

[/QUOTE]
r u saying i could've been texting u all day u noob

Ok really though Moon is right, doing a roleplay is stressful just do what u need fam

Dru said:
r u saying i could've been texting u all day u noob
Ok really though Moon is right, doing a roleplay is stressful just do what u need fam
Ye. I wanted to bug you but I was too shy to because I didn't want to distract you from the studies

Yeah. I shall. I have fun doing this I'm just super unmotivated sometimes which isn't good because I refuse to let my first roleplay be a flop >:I

@enoc010201 thanks yo. RPing just takes a weird amount of energy out of me so I find it can be a little tricky yeah. But I love it none the less

(Sweet. Now I gotta see who else I'm waiting for I have a feeling some people forgot about this RP so we might start to move along soon)

HEADS UP! THE OLD LADY IS ABOUT TO SPEAK HER WISENESS SO WRAP ANYTHING UP IN THE NEXT TWO POSTS OKI! TIME TO ROLL! > :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back