• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Bridge

Hey! My name is Ernest but y'all can call me Enoc. I'm pretty busy over the weekend as well. I'm a high schooler, so life does get kinda busy for me but I promise to keep up with everything (hopefully xD )

enoc010201 said:
Hey! My name is Ernest but y'all can call me Enoc. I'm pretty busy over the weekend as well. I'm a high schooler, so life does get kinda busy for me but I promise to keep up with everything (hopefully xD )
I'm in your boat dude I feel you. I think it'll be okay to keep up though because everyone is probably busy so we can all suffer together ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up to anyone who still has wips, please tag me or something when you're finished with them so I can read them over!

Just a heads up that we're starting tomorrow! So get ready and feel free to make any final changes now if you'd like!

@Amaranthium if you'd like to make a character feel free!

Amaranthium said:
Oh shoot! I haven't been getting notifications as of late. I'll do that tonight!
Ah snap. Well I'm looking forward to seeing your character(s?)!

Realizes I havent made my introductory post. Well darn

Hi everyone! I identify as a female and I am 16. I live in Texas It's really bipolar and I really like shows such as Steven Universe, Gravity falls, ANIME the amazing world of gumball. I really like listening to P!ATD, fall out boy, crown the empire. Yes I know I'm emo trash I really like memes and my favorite one is the right shark one. I have quite a few friends on this site and am always happy to make more.

@Yoshiaki Kudo multiple characters and tabs aren't required no. If you'd like to join you can, although the roleplay just started so I'd waste no time on the application since I ought to be closing these now.

It's cool with me! I admit though with the tabs, I do enjoy them because it makes it easier for me to read the thing. Sometimes words kinda fly in one ear and out the other if they're all clumped together so I find it a little easier with tabs.

@Yoshiaki Kudo

Well the angels are more for background, and not a character that can be chosen. In heaven they're about the size of the Empire State Building, although down on earth they're human sized, although a little bit more tall.

@Yoshiaki Kudo

I'm actually pretty certain I'm just going to stick to my faerie dude. I'm not certain I can maintain two dudes at the moment. I'm also not certain I have to motivation to craft another character. On the brightside, I've got lovely Constantine.

Amaranthium said:
I'm actually pretty certain I'm just going to stick to my faerie dude. I'm not certain I can maintain two dudes at the moment. I'm also not certain I have to motivation to craft another character. On the brightside, I've got lovely Constantine.
I know that feel, many characters are quite stressful ;-; . Well if you ever do want to make another character we can always find a way to fit them in (this goes for everyone!)

Yoshiaki Kudo] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27091-tiny-turtle/ said:
@Tiny Turtle[/URL] Are Neutral Mages considered human?
Nope. They'd fall under the Magic User category. So they'd either be considered a witch, warlock, or magician depending on what pronouns they prefer... etc.

*I gotta go to sleep, although I'll be sure to answer any more questions tomorrow!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back