Cryptids In Alaska

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
@Stew, please edit this post to include any OOC information

Enchanta? These people are supposed to be human, the cryptids are controlled by the users but the players aren't playing AS the cryptids.

Stew said:
Enchanta? These people are supposed to be human, the cryptids are controlled by the users but the players aren't playing AS the cryptids.
Oh, well then,I read that wrong. Anyway, he's human now.

Um I can't really tell what the Nightcrawler looks like...

b5d0177f3b468390b1f68d1b026245b9b3d90227.jpg
Nightcrawler_1.jpg
tumblr_mxlzp8yZvo1qhnst3o1_400.gif

Oh god...wish I didn't ask. I think a tiny image would've fine...just imagining those things approaching me is giving me the chills...

Well, it's supposed to be creepy. Good thing I know what I'm doing.

steve-harvey-breakdown-vibe.jpg

Good to see you, old friend.

And no, it's not too late to join, I'm about to get to a part where you can easily thread your character's story with mine and Life's.

And in come the pictures, I missed the pictures. Good to see you too.

Time to make and older, bearded man to keep all these youngin characters in check >_> or an older, twitchy man to screw everything up, hehe

*literally gets an actual tear in eye from remembering two characters THAT SHOULD HAVE HAD A GREAT FUCKING FUTURE BUT WERE KILLED WHEN THE RP WENT DOWN THANKS GG*

Nah, just posting how disappointed I am over this, it's not really a big deal. Also, I can't wait to see how Villianna reacts to Mann.

Did you try wumbo?

Also, check out the neutral characters tab to see what cryptids we currently have.

Also, we just had a recent encounter with an alien so here's the picture,

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back