• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed r e n o v a t e

Interest Check
Note: This is my first interest check I've ever made, so it's pretty exciting I think!

672f1df44241a4ae0367b25032764053.png

Lore
Setting: Middle Ages - Renaissance Era
Every 40 year, a new reign will bring forth the next King of Kings. The King of Kings rules over the entire Empire, the main Sovereignty, in which the other Kingdoms of the nation will answer to. Not only does the King of Kings oversee every Kingdom in the Empire, but also, the King of Kings is considered a neutral Monarch that will separate disputes and try to keep peace among the Kingdoms.

The King of Kings is selected every 40 years in which each Kingdom prepares for their own Monarch to become selected as a candidate as the King of Kings. Once the candidates are selected from their own Kingdom (The process is lengthy as the candidates aren't just chosen by said kingdom, but the King of Kings along with the people's choice will need to approve of said candidates. Each candidates are required to maintain a status quo. ) the candidates of the following 10 countries will be invited to a banquet at the King of Kings' castle.

Although a banquet is specifically for the 10 candidates selected, there will be a week long festival held by the King of Kings and each kingdom along with its Royal Family and its people are invited to come and celebrate the King of Kings reign and the new beginning of the quest for the next King of Kings.

After the festivities and banquet, the 10 selected candidates will go through trials, training, quest, and other obstacles for the search of who will become the King of Kings. Each obstacle will be rated by the highest points among the candidates. At the end of the year, the King of Kings will be chosen among those candidates through the point system and the people's will.
Synopsis
The current King of Kings is King Medici, the King of Italy, and he has taken measures to step down from his reign as the next King of Kings will be chosen! The King of Kings lives in the Main Kingdom of the Empire, neutral to the other lands of the other Kingdoms to watch over the other Kingdoms and their functionality.

A banquet will held at the Main Empire where all the candidates will live for the year. Each candidate may bring one personal maid and one personal butler (or any other servant), if they choose. (These characters can be NPC or these characters can be played by others or themselves.) As the festival occurs and the Royals and the people are celebrating, the whole Empire is in a state of peace and tranquility. However, something sinister lurks and it goes undetected until it's too late.

Once it's time for the banquet to begin, only the 10 candidates, the Main Empire's servants, the King of Kings, and guards are allowed inside the castle. But when the King of Kings is nowhere to be found, what happens when something drops from the ceiling of the castle and it's none other than the King of King's dead body, sprawled against the cold, hard floors? And is that a sword plunged and pierced in his chest?

Chaos ensues as the only people present in the castle at that very moment become suspects of murder. Soon enough, word spread of the recent King of Kings death and strife and discord ensues. Are the candidates also in danger of being killed? What will happen to the trials? Will there be a next King of Kings or will a war break out? Who is the killer? Peace is broken.
Information
♚. This role-play is not first come, first serve. A writing sample is not required however, it is based on your character application. However, you may reserve the kingdom (aka country) so that there aren't any duplicates.

♚. The King of Kings does not have to be a male. The King of Kings can be a female. That being said, because there are 10 candidates along with the candidates' country, I will require 5 male and 5 females for this role-play. If there are more people than expected, I will bump up the candidates to either 1 or 2 more per gender.

♚. Even though this is some-what of a historical role-play, it is medieval fantasy because I am asking that you pick a name for your Kingdom, how your Kingdom is run, what are the people like in your kingdom, how big is your Kingdom, where is your Kingdom located, etc. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have fun with this! (This section is very, very important and I will be picking the candidates based on this area). Again, this is set in the medieval era to renaissance era, so be mindful of weapons and technology.

♚. Although there are 10 candidates and those candidates will be picked based on what is offered from the Selection, other roles are free to play. Some roles that you may also apply for are servants, guards, butlers, stable boys, etc.

♚. This is a fully detailed role play. I do require that you write at least 3 paragraphs with full-out details, dialogues, etc. However, if you are having trouble, I do not mind a little slack, please let me know.

♚. I know how busy most of us are because life and health is much greater than role playing, however, I do ask that you let me know if you will be gone long periods of time, especially if you are playing as one of the candidates! As far as posting time goes, it will be TBA.

tumblr_oddgri7qhR1vur87xo1_500.jpg
♔♕ click
  • tumblr_o5go5kFK5h1tcuixko1_500.jpg
    Hello, fellow roleplayers! This is actually the first time that I am organizing my very own roleplay! I've mostly been on the sidelines either being a Co-GM or a Moderator of roleplaying groups, but this time, I've decided I could step up to the plate and make my first roleplay. I have been aching to do something with royalty and Middle Ages, so here we are!

If there are any questions, please let me or my CO-GM @Starfish know! We will be happy to answer any questions or further address any concerns or confusion!

On another note, I highly encourage adding drama, secrets, and plot ideas in this roleplay! Although the main plot is figuring out who killed the King of Kings and who will reign as King of Kings among the candidates, I do believe there will be inner strife and chaos within the castle and other kingdoms. This roleplay will be successful according to not only me and my co-GM, but also you guys, as my fellow roleplayers. The more creativity and ideas put into the roleplay, the more fun it will be! So, I definitely recommend plotting and getting to know each other! It'll be fun!

coding;allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
Holy gee, these are so nice! It's my dream to be able to code like people like you one day <3

Lightna Lightna : thank you so much darling! I mostly had been messing around with the many different codes and then placed them together to see what kind of layout I would like. I have faith in you, you got this!

Character Sheet
Note: Another character sheet made by yours truly for another roleplay that I'm applying for. Can you take a guess?

76637e22f0fe44a7a0f9af2d14a0350a.png
376dde50f103f0ca80191b45c08db6d7.gif
8vrib5.jpg
Soraya is a young Middle Eastern woman who grew up in Israel with her father. Her father owns a corporate industrial business that manufactures petroleum oil, gas, and chemicals to distribute around the world. However, with business booming constantly, there were always other competitors trying to cheat their way to the top of the ladder; sometimes going as far as sabotaging their opponents through blackmailing or "setting them up for failure".

Nevertheless, Soraya grew up in an environment where only the fittest survived and those who couldn't handle the pressure would fade away. As a young girl, Soraya was raised and taught how to spot liars, thieves, and troublemakers. She grew up faster than most children her age as her father groomed and prepared her to take over his business one day, wanting to pass on his legacy to her. The moment she could count, her father began thowing numbers and all sorts of ideas into her head, wanting to start off "early" and "young". Soraya was considered a child prodigy, always learning faster and comprehending more topics of discussions than what a "normal" 3 year old would suppose to know.

However, even though Sorarya was a intelligent child and was obedient, she always yearned to do more than just study and study. All her life, ever since she could read and count, there's been nothing but bombarding of problem sets, mastering specific subjects, etc. But, because of how she was raised, Sorarya was a bit of a spoiled child. She got everything she ever wanted if she threw a tantrum or if she managed to quick-witted trick her caretakers, tutors, and her father into submitting to what she wanted.

Life was never dull with Sorarya around, especially when one night, she brought home a baby tiger that was abused and lost. At the age of 14, she took the young tiger into her home, naming him Rajah respectively. Rajah grew into one of her most trusted friends and her sidekicks. The both of them are never found one without the other as Rajah slowly was able to become welcomed and accepted into the Al-Hamed household and business.

But, at the age of 15, her father's business starting plummeting down due to the economic depression and need for her father's chemical, gas, and oil. The business got to the point of almost bankruptcy, that is, until one family in particular wanted to step in to buy her father's company. Of course, Sorarya refused to let her father's company be taken under her watchful eye, especially not to greedy bastards.However, when she found out she was supposed to wed their competition, the man who was trying to take away her "kingdom", Sorarya made it known that she would not wed if it wasn't for love! Sorarya begged and pleaded to her father to not let such a thing happen.

In the end, after a whole year of griping and warnings of running away and refusing to speak to anyone but Rajah, her father finally gave in when his business started booming once more. Sorarya refused any wedding proposals and even more avoided the person who she was supposedly "engaged" to. But, she made it known to her father she had no such engagement and refused to acknowledge the idea, especially since their business was no longer bankrupt. Once Saraya turned at the age of eighteen, a "Wonderful" age to get married, to settle down, and to start her intiation into the business, formally, Saraya did everything she could to back out of it, applying to any university she was able to apply for.

Living in Israel was comfortable but it was beyond suffocating. Living in a mansion and not being able to explore the outer world made Soraya uncomfortable, depressed even. There was so much to see and so much to do! She wouldn't waste her whole life away, regretting the idea of never ever being able to step outside the walls of where she resided. She was tired of the constant being in and out of meetings when she could go off and be the "teenager" that she is. Sorarya just wanted to have fun, like what she'd read it books or even in the movies she was allowed to watch.
1472mq.jpg
name:
nickname:
major:
electives:
based off of:
2vtqrzc.jpg
height:
weight:
hair:
eyes:
body figure:
clothing style:
distinguishing features:
1zz6bzb.jpg
personality:

106ajyh.jpg
miscellaneous:

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer
note: all pictures are clickable

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET
Note: This is probably the first code that I've done since the return of bbcoding.
I honestly love it cause it's simple and clean, plus easy to edit and use.

Name Here

tumblr_inline_np0diiPUyZ1sc3ygs_500.gif

"quote here"

basic information
Add your information here
aspects
underneath the surface
biography
miscellaneous
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar​

Last edited:
Testing 1 . . . 2. . . 3. . .
Note: I decided to test out the background images using the div code.
Just a little project I'm working on in case I do decide to use background images.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, omnis rebum accumsan pro ut, mei prima reque ex. Eos tollit maiorum fabellas id, dicant explicari id mea, ad duo fabulas laoreet dissentiet. Pro agam suscipit rationibus ne. Menandri praesent per et, magna aeque qui ea, vitae eruditi accusamus vis in.

Vel sint epicuri nostrum ex, sit ludus ignota propriae ad. No sed scripta pericula. In est debitis copiosae tincidunt. Vix viris liberavisse ne, cu vis tation nominavi. Vis falli dicunt ad, eu labitur volutpat torquatos cum.

Vel ridens laoreet an, vide menandri an nec. Amet aliquam ex ius, vis nonumes admodum cu. Et natum nobis mandamus pro, vis putant saperet facilis ea, homero elaboraret sed in. Errem inermis sea cu, mel at volutpat suavitate urbanitas. Diam discere eam id, te nec aperiri recteque. Dictas utroque eloquentiam an quo, sit ea meis recteque, eam eu vocent volumus.

Ne vim adhuc mollis civibus, ne tollit cetero iriure vim, autem elaboraret mel ea. At per putent epicurei interpretaris, no ullum tation noluisse his, per no tamquam nusquam. Iudico senserit mel ea, labore vivendum at est, solum putent omittantur vim id. Per ei volutpat dignissim eloquentiam, pro scripta comprehensam ex, tacimates persequeris vix ne. Eum expetenda molestiae ex, cu vis affert exerci conceptam, in sea epicurei similique scribentur. Quem essent iracundia est no.

Pri nisl consequat philosophia in, exerci adipisci sed ea. Duo ei posse nostrum lucilius, prodesset reprehendunt ex usu, dolore euismod ne vel. Sit ea quod dico suscipiantur, at nihil option eleifend usu, laoreet inermis scriptorem pri no. Vim sonet officiis id, ut discere pertinax mnesarchum pri. Eam ei tale vocent probatus.

Character Sheets
Note: Another character sheet for another roleplay. Honestly, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it's a simple and easy to use code, I would think.
I'm a bit tired right now so this code was just pure instincts and sleepiness. I hope you guys enjoy, regardless. Much love.

Emmeline Hertz

28hga6r.png
About Her:
"Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine."
NAME
PRONUNCIATION
NICKNAME/S
GRADE
(see 'FOLKLORE' tab)
BIRTHDAY
ETHNICITY
BIRTHPLACE
ACCENT
SEXUALITY

tumblr_nxj9nlWYvy1re2u1go1_500.jpg
Underneath the Surface:
PERSONALITY
HOBBIES
HABITS
TALENTS
FEARS
MENTAL AILMENTS

Biography:
FAIRYTALE
POWER
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
HISTORY
mhdrol.jpg
Appearances:
HAIR
EYES
SKIN
BODY
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
DRESS
MARKS
TATTOOS
SCARS
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
HEALTH AILMENTS

Miscellaneous:
FAMILY
FRIENDS
LOVE INTEREST
EXES
NEUTRAL
ENEMIES
OTHER INFORMATION

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET V. 2.0
Note: Another version of the previous character sheet, 'cept the slides are open

182e7293b067afef5a1006bb914073ac.png
tumblr_muezzdBZ3d1qzg2sjo4_250.gif
rjo0h5.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sint vituperatoribus nam ut, vivendo voluptaria ne vis, est falli senserit ei. Per ea omnis dicam vulputate, alia mucius honestatis vis eu, te cum debet voluptaria constituam. Esse quaerendum interpretaris ius an, ne vis enim vero ocurreret, mea ea consetetur appellantur interpretaris. Velit partem cum at. Eos ne accumsan delectus inciderint, mei singulis elaboraret ex. Eum te unum eruditi, ad duis dicta sit.

Ea pri euismod senserit, per ex movet iusto. Summo altera numquam ne ius. Vel ne nonumy labitur, per eu esse soluta. In euismod inciderint sed, duo id phaedrum oportere. An cum omnes inermis corpora, nam ut mazim utamur.

In habemus appellantur pro, omnes labores honestatis cum id. His no eirmod scaevola placerat. In eripuit ancillae sea, aliquando vulputate in vim, nam lorem sadipscing et. His ne tritani necessitatibus, vis ipsum consul explicari ut, ad ius nominati reprimique. Eam brute salutatus in.

Ignota bonorum id mel, inimicus assentior instructior has ea, brute reprehendunt id eum. Ei veniam tritani sed, mei te falli persecuti philosophia. No nam prompta lobortis. An his dicat ludus.

Docendi tacimates nec at, choro omnes saperet duo ex. Mea no error sensibus, te nibh aeterno honestatis vis. At quis repudiandae nec, propriae fabellas voluptatum mel id. In nominavi quaerendum eam, ad justo atomorum reformidans nam. Id nominavi tacimates duo, ei vero movet vis.
4FGP5.jpg
name:
nickname:
major:
electives:
based off of:
2ltpkj5.jpg
height:
weight:
hair:
eyes:
body figure:
clothing style:
distinguishing features:
2h58rvd.png
personality:

erke3m.jpg
miscellaneous:

note: all pictures are clickable

Last edited:
Out of Character

Out of Character Chat

Housekeeping: All I ask is if you can please be respectful towards each other, we're all here just to have fun! If there's any concerns, please PM me or my Co-GM. No drama should happen in any thread whatsoever and please post in the respective threads. I trust everyone here is old enough to maintain their temper (unless you're the Beast), and if you don't have anything nice to say please, don't say it (separate IC and OOC).

Purpose of this thread: Random out of character chats, plotting, and other chatter can happen in this thread! The Sky's the limit! Please feel free to ask any questions or write any concerns here if need be. Let's all get to know one another! I absolutely love chatting with my fellow role-players.

Reminder: Character Sheets
Due Date: Thursday, April 20th at 3AM , Central Time Zone

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET
Note: Surprisingly, mobile friendly

Marianne Chiyako Tsukiyomi

basic information
aspects
underneath the surface
biography
miscellaneous
coding;allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Special Thanks : IctoraPost IctoraPost and Nano Nano
Not Mobile Friendly; Quick code made

CODING; ALLRIGHTSRESERVED @ CRUCIALSTAR

NAME HERE

about
underneath
kingdom
miscellaneous

About Your Candidate:
♚. Title: [for example: Queen Genevieve of _______]
♚. Ruler of: [your kingdom; for example: Andalasia]
♚. Country Counterpart: [the country you reserved]
♚. Full Name: [for example: Ana-Sofia Moirai Vasquez Romero]
♚. Nickname: [shortened name, if any]
♚. Age: [older than 20, younger than 64]
♚. Gender: [self-explanatory]
♚. Sexuality: [self-explanatory]

Aspect of your Candidate:
♚. Hair Color:
♚. Eye Color:
♚. Height:
♚. Weight:
♚. Markings: [does your character have any scars? hidden marks?]
♚. Appearance: [you may include images of your character. please use realistic images only. if you are not comfortable with it no worries. a written appearance is required. please explain your character's appearance in at least 1 paragraph, fully detailed]
♚. Clothing Style: [you can link images of outfits of the type of clothing your candidate wears or write a written style]

Underneath The Surface:
♚. Personality: [please write a thorough description of your character. at least 2.5 paragraphs.
if that is not your method of writing your character's personality, then you may use this other method:
- Virtues: (5 virtues of your characters with well-written details to said virtue of your character)
- Vices: (5 vices of your characters with well-written details to said vices of your character}]
♚. Quirks: [what is unique about your character? does your character have a odd habit?]
♚. History: [at least 3 paragraph or more on the background of your candidate. what were they like as a child? how did they grow up? were they able to be with the people? were they stuck in the castle? tell me. details, details, details]
♚. Why does your candidate want to be King of Kings?: [what do they expect to do when they rule? will they change any laws? will they keep peace within every kingdom? why do they want to be king of kings? at least 2 paragraphs]
♚. What do they think of the Selection process of choosing a King of Kings?: [does your character think it's a good idea? are they for this "tradition"? do they want to change it? please explain and give reasons]

Kingdom:
♚. Name of Kingdom:
♚. Government: [is it a monarchy, oligarchy, seculus, etc., if none of the above, please explain in detail your government]
♚. Ruler: [who is currently ruling your kingdom, is it your character or your character's mother, aunt, uncle, etc.]
♚. Population: [how big is your kingdom, you may have an estimate number]
♚. Flag: [optional]
♚. Location: [where is your kingdom located? note: you can use the actual location of where your kingdom's counterpart is. however, also put what kind of area it is located in: is it barren, is it flourshing with flower, plants, etc. what's the weather like? do the seasons change? how's the climate? ; at least 1.5 or 2 detailed paragraphs; you may provide images if you please.]
♚. Society: [what is life like in your kingdom, is it rich, poor, average, etc. is it welcoming? is it secluded? how does the people feel about your kingdom? is your kingdom well-liked? etc. ; please describe in full details, have at least 3 paragraphs.]
♚. Occupation: [what kind of occupation can be found in this kingdom, what are you known for? trade? medicine? etc. explain each occupation in details]
♚. Religion: [is there a specific faith that your kingdom believes in? please explain your religion if you have made your own faith and twisted it around with faiths from christianity, angelican, etc.; at least 1.5 paragraph if so]
♚. Other: [anything else you would like to add? you may put your kingdom's history here if you do have such information]

Talents:
♚. Skills: [what are they good at? fencing? sewing? horse-back riding? memorizing literature? brag about your character]

Miscellaneous:
♚. Likes:
♚. Dislikes:
♚. Theme Song:
♚. Moodboard: [this is not required, however, I do find that finding pictures of your kingdom or adding more "oomph" to your character will allow not just me, but other roleplayers imagine your kingdom and your candidate. i find looking up "moodboard" on pinterest helpful, if you want to make your own, feel free]
♚. Secret: [everyone has secrets, i'm sure your candidates do too]
♚. Desire: [what else does your candidate want besides being to become the King of Kings or to not?]

cherry-blossoms.jpg

Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET
Note: A simple character sheet for a roleplay I applied for

Eirene Coraline Lethe

2gtu69j.jpg
29xt8r9.jpg
blog%2Bdivider%2Bnumber%2B3.png
character information
Name: Eirene Coraline Lethe

Pronunciation: Eirene: "ear-ree-nee"; Coraline: "cora-line"; Lethe: "lee-the"

Nicknames: Cora

Usual appearance: With blue pastel hair that's transparent in water, her long, flowy hair drapes down her silhouette. Eirene usually dons her hair half way up, with a few strands of her hair braided into a bun on one side of her head and small braids in between her hair that is half up. Some ornaments that she does keep in her hair are blue hydrangeas and sometimes sea shells.

Eirene doesn't walk upright like most, she prefers to stay in a form of a half fish, half human. Simply put, Eirene stays in her mermaid form, swimming through the Bastion as a way to go to and fro. Her fins matches the color of her hair with light sky blue scales that's always cleaned daily. Eirene makes it her duty to always keep her scales kept and her hair out of her way, unless someone accidentally steps on her hair, then that's a problem.

However, if Eirene ever feels comfortable to be in a full human form, then she would most likely stand at five feet. But, she would not feel comfortable, as she feels more vulnerable in such a form that requires bipedal legs. Nevertheless, at first glance, when one looks at Eirene, she gives off an almost ethereal feel, much like the rest of the Animi, but more graceful with a calming and dream-like demeanor and aura.

Archetype: Anima

Portal key: The port key Eirene has is in a form of an oyster pearl. The pearl is circular with an intricate gold feathering at the top to hold the pearl if she decides to wear the pearl as a choker. If not worn, Eirene keeps the oyster pearl close to her personnel in a form of a locket. But, she always has her key with her regardless.

Personality: Eirene is comparable to water, calming and serene in outer appearance, but full of turbulence and chaos within. To those all around her, Eirene has a good head on her shoulders and a heart as pure as gold. She freely gives herself to those around her, finding herself going above and beyond to those she holds dear to her heart. Eirene willing gives an ear to those who needs it and even more so, puts herself in their shoes to try to understand them better. She doesn't mind being emotionally attached to those she grows closest to because she finds herself very protective of her fellow Animis. Eirene works well with others, being a team spirit, providing morale support as well as educated, well-reasoned, and quick-witted opinions. She thinks before she acts and will never do anything to endanger her fellow Animis and dreamer.

She is very observant, never one to act out of rashness (unless someone harms one of her companions, that's a different story). Nevertheless, Eirene is a presence that is meant to calm those around her down, she vibes off of others as much as they vibe off of her. She is eager to learn and eager to involve herself in situations if the situation calls for it. Eirene can easily adapt to her environment and any position that anyone has for her. So, she can be in the fore-front of she can be in the back, whichever position that is needed. She is very amicable and gets along with practically anyone, as long as they don't mind her curious mind as well as her demeanor.

Eirene can be quite the daydreamer, always thinking of ideas and creating some sort of mural or invention. She can't sit still in one place and always has to do something with her hands. Eirene is quite the multitasker, taking everything all at once, yet she doesn't seem phased by it. Instead, she revels in the idea of being relied on.Nevertheless, her favorite thing to do is swim (one thing she's okay with doing alone). She absolutely loves water as it's a sign of rebirth and even renewal. Eirene feels at peace with herself whenever water is involved and even more so when she's having fun with her companions. She is a free-spirit, going with the flow, never settling down. Eirene is very over-protective and nurturing, as it comes naturally to her to aid her loved ones.

Flaw(s): Her biggest fear is being alone within darkness and silence. Eirene relies on other people to function, even more so, other people to rely on her to lift them up. She hates feeling useless, but even more so, when she has to listen to her own musing and thoughts. Eirene does everything in her power to avoid being alone and so she tends to nosy-around, following others on missions. However, whenever there's down time, as long as someone's willing to allow her to keep them company, she will always be constantly with someone. Eirene is more dependent on others than she would like to believe, but she doesn't mind. Her state of mind and her strength relies on those around her which is why she is very involved with those who are closest to her and how willing she is to put herself into the line of fire just for them. Eirene is not reckless, but when she cares for someone, she cares for them too much and will go through jumps and hoops just for them.

Eirene is afraid of never getting back to the Bastion after a dream ends. She fears losing her portal key and even more so because she's forgetful, she always has to remind herself constantly of where she places her items. Fiends do not scare her often, but she is afraid for her companions, especially if the Fiends are able to get through their mental stability. She is more afraid for the dreamer and her companions than herself. Eirene does everything in her power to protect the dreamer, but if the Animis are supposed to protect the dreamers, who will protect them? So, Eirene is always willing to be the one to take the fall or the responsibility if anything were to go wrong.

Goals: The number one goal Eirene has is to live her duty to the fullest. She doesn't have any regrets and although curious, she tries to not let the idea of what happened to her affect how she lives presently. Eirene is motivated and driven, wanting learn more beyond the realms and what the Bastion has taught her. Eirene wants to protect not only the dreamers, but also the Animis, to provide more stability within the dream-like state of mind and more options than just two options if the dreamer has been corrupted by the Fiends.

Extra: The only memory Eirene would allow to indulge herself in is a faint memory of her watching sea animals inside a glassed wall with someone who seems. . to be her little sister or someone very dear to her. She remembers blurbs of colors and the peacefulness of the water and just watching the fish in their habitat. But, everything beyond that, she doesn't fret upon since she tries not to dwell on the past. Eirene knows that if she thinks too much, she might fall into a state of instability and depression.

Last edited:
note: the code scrolls and it's not mobile friendly
it's a character sheet i made for a roleplay i've decided to join. hope you like it. mwuahs

30rttz9.jpg
261zzq1.jpg
iyidqd.jpg

divider-line-2.png
about her
tumblr_nvwogxMOXr1uhfdd9o4_r3_250.png
Name: Eun-Young Ara Delarose
Nickname: Eunie , Ara [she goes by Ara mostly]
Species: Witch

personality
a young girl with a pure-heart, ara stands at five feet and two inches that allows others to tower her in size and strength. nevertheless, ara never tries to bring attention to herself, especially when it comes to being socially interactive with others. she shies away from most people unless she has to speak to them. however, nothing ever goes how she expects it, especially with being discreet. she's as clumsy as a baby, tripping over her two front feet or even air. of course, because of this antics, she's always scolded by her father for being so care-less and a klutz. she can be considered a little eccentric, quirky, and peculiar even, especially to others who don't really know her. ara believes in superstitions as much and as real as she is a witch. why wouldn't she?

ara absolutely loves reading, especially philosophy, theories, fairy tales, and anything she can get her hands on. she loves researching new ides and finding anything she's curious about. ara can be quite stubborn, never backing down on her morals and her beliefs, especially when they are questioned. she sometimes talk to herself, or rather she always talks to herself to the point that she has conversations with herself that helps her think. nevertheless, it takes a great amount of courage for her to speak in front of a crowd.

because she believes there's a lot to learn about the world, ara is very hard on herself, believing she's incompetent and wouldn't allow herself the feeling of being accomplished until everything is done. but, when she's overwhelmed or stressed out, ara usually runs away from her reality and heads towards her safe-heaven: an open meadow that's surrounded by flowers, trees, and nature itself. ara finds energy through nature, as if it's a part of her because of who and what she is.

she's extremely empathetic towards others and sometimes she would fumble over her words when she's trying to cheer someone up. in desperate situations, ara can be seen with a calm demeanor as she processes through everything, however, ara is never good at being in tight spaces or seeing surpluses of gore. it makes her sick to her stomach. ara is much better as a supporter and analyst than someone who's on the fore-front field.

despite having an invisible line between magic and science, ara full heartedly crosses the two barriers and intertwines her mind and her ambitions of understanding both cases with far-sightedness, observations, and experiments. sometimes, ara can be seen trying to find small little trick potions such as hair color changing liquids [her hair is currently light blonde,
though her natural hair color is black]. she absolutely loves practicing magic due to her affinity towards nature and the spirits.

quirks: ara is the type to run [literally disappears, or tries to for a few days] away from her problems when she's emotionally, mentally, and physically fried. at the same time, she hates confrontation and tries her best to avoid it only to get caught in the web [if she's provoked to the point of being trapped or surrounded, ara won't be able to control herself and will accidentally hex or use magic on another being]. she likes counting sheeps to fall asleep. ara tends to paint her two ring fingers a different color than the rest of her nails and she likes accesorizing with different rings. she bites her nails and often counts her steps to calm down.

biography
eun-young ara delarose was born under a long and powerful line of Delarose witches and warlocks as a pure-blood witch. her coven was founded in another country, far away from RiverCrest. since birth, ara's parents knew that their daughter would one day become one of the most successful witch of their delarose bloodline. at a young age of three years old, ara was already walking, talking, and doing things on her own as her parents taught her proficiently and efficiently. from the moment she spoke, they groomed her first as a witch and second as a daughter. the delarose bloodlines were traditional and hereditary. the coven only allowed those under a pure-bloodline to enter the sacredness of their coven and secrecy.

the coven had rules to follow and secrets to protect. nevertheless, each generation are required to keep their own grimoire as well as their passed down grimoire together to learn and accomplish higher goals and spells for their coven. each witch and warlock were required to make at least two of their own original potion and at least thee incantations of their own makings. the strict regime of her upbringing caused her to be so studious and meticulous in her work. however, the only time ara's head was stuck in the clouds were when she was near plants, cemetaries, or even just nature itself. ara's weakness is daydreaming or drifting off when her mind is distracted as she always seemed to have an affinity for nature and spirits. they were mostly her calling.

as time passed on, ara was able to learn different types of witchcraft, sometimes some were easier to accomplish than others. nevertheless, her grimoire were filled with pages that would only by her blood and the incantation that binds the spellbook. at the same time, the grimoires that were passsed down to her would slowly open each time her powers grew. with each advancement, more pages would be unlocked.

school to ara came slightly easier than witchcraft, she actually enjoyed learning about the mundane world. it made her feel somewhat. . normal, even if she was secluded by her classmates. the small town she resided in was owned by her coven and they were the reigning "monarchs" of the town. nothing bad ever happened in the town until one fateful night where things took a turn to the point that the her family fled in caution for their daughter's safety. it was that night when ara found another weakness: a fear of destruction and chaos that allowed more than necessary blood to be spilled.

the delarose coven was scattered, everyone going their separate ways, only to keep their line and their coven safe and secretive from those monsters that tried to destroy all evidence or traces that the delarose existed. ara's found themselves crossing borders and other countries for safety. eventually they stumbled upon RiverCrest, a town filled with mysterious, supernaturals, and much, much more danger, yet that was how they remained under the radar from those hunting them.

miscellaneous
Predator or Prey: Prey
Likes: her grimoires [she currently holds four different ones, one includes her own], practicing alchemy, reading, astrology, philosophy, psychology, learning, creativity, nature: plants and flowers
Dislikes: overkill of gore and too much violence, being overwhelmed, attention
Relationships: PM?

Last edited:
Do you take requests for bbcoding lessons? Because TEACH ME! ahaha. These are super nice and aesthetic; keep doing your thing!

illicit illicit : omg you just slayed me with your words. thank you so much, omg. especially for you to say they're v aesthetic I'm so honored and happy right now you made my morning. AND YES I WOULD TEACH YOU YOUNG GRASSHOPPER. thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back