Crossing Lines

hello! no, I appologize, I didn't reply because I've been in a rough patch of writer's block the past few days XDDD I shall do so now though!

That was to medieval but as long as you can write 3-four lines i welcome you lol Also don't worry about it i've also going through an up and down stage right now because there's a lot of things i didn't realize i was doing wrong and i'm tired of things going sideways so i'm forcing my ego and stupidity down. I hope things continue to move forward for you.

I can't find the link though 

give me a few mo i'll get it right now

So a few decisions, updates and announcements: 

I've decided this would be good enough project to launch as my Halloween RP. Its got all the trappings of a seasonal thriller anyway, so why not! This means I intend to have the OOC up for this in the 23rd. And the IC open the morning of the 31st. I realize this might seem a bad joke for those who wanted the project to be an over-night set up. But I hope you'll stick by me and my peculiarity, and join us for a totally awesome launch on those two dates. 

A Co-Op has been born: All applause out to @plotsaresexy, our graceful volunteer, who will be a very welcome helping-hand aboard. 

Lastly, I intended to have a Original OOC Post preview up on this page for all to see, probably tomorrow. I'll also try and keep this thread a place for semi-active discussion on the topic, just to keep renewed interest and good ideas afloat. I hope those of you who have posted so far, help me out in this by adding your own posts in, if for no other reason then to keep me from posting to myself  :P

You didn't reply when i sent you the link to my rp is that because your in a few of your own?

I'm sorry for the late reply (thought I've checked out the thread linked now), I've got a pressed schedule and a bad time management habit. Never a good combo.

As for the RP, I'm a little particular when it comes to fandoms. I took HOTD to mean House of The Dead, and I've never been very engaged by the story set by the game/movie/franchise. In general, I like to stick to original RPs when it comes to living dead/zombie/supernatural creatures, because the OP GM unique approach to the well-worn trope is what intrigues me. If you'd happen to start a similar original project in the near future though, I'd probably be more persuaded to join :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
A Co-Op has been born: All applause out to @plotsaresexy, our graceful volunteer, who will be a very welcome helping-hand aboard. 

Yay! ˇThank you very much! I look forward to working with you!

I'm sorry for the late reply (thought I've checked out the thread linked now), I've got a pressed schedule and a bad time management habit. Never a good combo.

hahahahaha, same, but if you keep me on my ass i'll keep you on yours, deal? 

As for the RP, I'm a little particular when it comes to fandoms. I took HOTD to mean House of The Dead, and I've never been very engaged by the story set by the game/movie/franchise. In general, I like to stick to original RPs when it comes to living dead/zombie/supernatural creatures, because the OP GM unique approach to the well-worn trope is what intrigues me. If you'd happen to start a similar original project in the near future though, I'd probably be more persuaded to join :)  

I don't know much about HOTD, but I can look it up, and if you explain to me which kind of lore/creatures you want to use I will coop on them to the best of my abilities! This'll be a fun project, and I can't wait!

I'd be very interested to join this one, I shall keep an eye out but if you could keep me in the loop I'd appreciate it.

So this is a thing again :)  

I'm working on the official interest thread as you read this, so I hoping to see most of you there. I'll be sure to mention the names of those who have expressed interest in this thread previously, so everyone who cares will know this is alive again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back