• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cringe Royale Contestants ✨️🕺💃✨️

Charles Cheese

Qualified Cheese Consumer
Roleplay Type(s)
Appearance: Pic. If it's an oc, please draw it. The worse the drawing ability the better ✨✨

Name:

Lore: Put as much as you'd like! Be free to copy/paste parts of a character's wiki.

Relations: Do they have anybody from their reality that would miss them? Dance with glee now that they're gone?

Powers: If any. Try to nerf so the playing field is even

Skills: Same as above. Is your character a jack of all trades or talentless hack?

Inventory: Whatever was on their person before they got transported

Fun Facts about them:

Origin: From a Canon or from your head?

Theme song: Can be anything.

"I tell ya h'wat, I'm gonna be the greatest propane salesman there is! Bulieve it!"

Appearance:
DVlLmkKVwAEFqpc.jpg

Name: Hank Hill

Lore: Hank Rutherford Hill was born on April 15, 1953, in the Ladies Room in Yankee Stadium, New York, ruining his father's plans to assassinate Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. The abuse he suffered at the hands of his father Cotton Hill, mixed with insecurities about his own masculinity, led to Hank decided at a young age he would become the greatest propane salesman ever. He would be trained by legendary Pro-Pain master Buck Strickland, though the two departed after Buck revealed himself to be much like Cotton.

Though he would raise a family, Hank's dream would never fade. His skill at the martial art of Pro-Pain would lead to him receiving the title of "King of the Hill," as no one in the town of Arlen, Texas could oppose his might. Hank would gather the Alley Defenders, like minded middle aged defenders of their back alley, consisting of his rival Dale Gribble, Bill Dautrieve, and the mysterious Boomhauer.

Relations: Do they have anybody from their reality that would miss them? Dance with glee now that they're gone?

Powers:
-Hank has mastered Pro-Pain, a sacred Texan martial art. It allows him to convert his blood into propane, which can then he ignited to devastating effect.

-Hank can cook a steak perfectly, though it must be cooked using propane.

Skills:
-Hank can kick anyone's ass, and will happily do so

-He almost took his high school football team to the state finals, but a tragic accident dashed his dreams.

-He has an encyclopedic knowledge of propane and propane accessories

Inventory:
-A six pack of Alamo beer, his preferred brand

-A tank of propane

Fun Facts about them:
-His cousin is famous musician Dusty Hill, as revealed in the ZZ Top Arc

-Was almost blown up in a tank during the Bill Retrieval Arc

Origin: From the famous American anime King of the Hill

Theme song:

20221011_134823.jpg
Name:
Assu Pullin

Lore:
From the mind of Gundam Watcher 27 comes a new character based on a very distant past.

Assu Pullin is the physical manifestation of the Asspull archetype of tropes. He has the ability to do shit, even when it is physically impossible to do. The only limits Assu has to his ability is that he can't become invincible.

Having watched many shows and reading many manga, and playing many games, Assu has a very big list of skills that I shall not put down the time or effort to write, cause it'd probably take aeons to explain em all. Just know that he's a complete meme and you don't need to feel offended by anything he does.

Relations: None. He is a One man soloing machine.

Powers: As stated in his bio, he has the ability to Asspull out of almost any situation. It only really gets challenging when another Asspuller confronts him. His limitations are he can't make himself invincible. Oh, also he can't do anything that'd kill anything in just 1 hit that isn't blockable or dodgeable.

Skills:
Who needs skills with the asspull ability? :^)

Inventory:
Bag of Random Shit
Holds anything and everything an asspuller could want in terms of items. Rope? Bombs? Arrows? They're all his my friend and it didn't even cost any rupees. Maybe there's a giant robot or two in there as well. Who knows what he has on hand?

Fun Facts about them:
Litterally a meme. I based him off of my very first RP experience, and let me say, I am so glad I changed for the better.

This is basically a throwback nostalgia character that I hope makes everyone chuckle.

Origin: OC.

Theme song:

Appearance: 3E76F692-8D3A-4E55-B467-64208E637491.jpeg
(Note: Due to my art skills being complete shit, this was not drawn by me, but by my good friend Tim on Discord.)

Name: Kentachi Homamura

Lore: It is 209X, in an alternate version of Earth where fantastical creatures and magic exist alongside humans and scientific technology. The Neo Japan initiative was launched a few years ago, seeking to prove the superiority of technology over magic. Kentachi was a young student training to become a mecha pilot, in hopes of joining the ranks of the Neo Japan peacekeepers. However, he was kicked out of the academy a few weeks before graduation, after he began showing signs of possessing magic. Kentachi was confused, seeing as he had never used magic before, but after talking with several experts, he discovered he was a Technomancer, a rare class of people who blend magic and technological powers. He was taken in by the local chapter of Guardians — vigilante Technomancers who have learned how to transform into robotic warriors — and protect the peace of his home town, while seeking to end the New Japan initiative and bring a true balance to magic and technology once again.

Relations: Both of his parents are still alive, though they wouldn’t miss him too much, considering they are both active police force. But his Guardian chapter will definitely be sad to see him leave.

Powers: Like his fellow Guardians, he can transform into a robotic warrior, with increased strength and stamina. He is still developing his magical abilities, especially in stealth and invisibility, though he has a good grasp on flight and teleportation.
A7D27C3B-3D71-4DEC-A4A9-765802F78F6A.jpeg
(Once again not drawn by me. But this is what his Guardian form would look like.)

Skills: He knows a decent amount of martial arts, and can hold his own in a hand-to-hand fight. He also can wield melee and ranged weapons well. He is skilled with all forms of technology, and can pick up nearly any piece of technology and instantly know how it works and what it does. He has a near-photographic memory.

Inventory: A wrist gadget up-to-date with the latest tech, that can be used as a laptop or cell phone. A pair of phaser guns. His old mech pilot suit. A backpack with medical supplies.

Fun Facts about them: In my manga project, Kentachi is actually a mentor character, and a bit older and more skilled than presented here. But this version of Kentachi is a “prequel” version, where he is the equivalent of the main character.

Also I know he isn’t as cringe as a lot of the other characters over here, but still, I’m happy to see how he bounces off the absolute chaos of everyone else here. (It’ll be a good character building exercise for sure.)

Origin: OC! For a manga I’m planning on writing in the near future.

Theme song: Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low, but make it an anime OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back