Crimson Thérnardier

Stormyface

CADIA STANDS
Name: Crimson Thérnardier

Sexuality: Bi-curious, but tries to suppress it.

Species: Well... she was born a Dark Elf.

Appearance: 
red+hair.JPG

(Usually wears plainer clothes, but that hair tho. Who does it, its fabulous)

Body Type: Petite

Weight: 130 lbs

Height: 5'6"

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Red

History: They say Crimson was born laughing rather than crying. Whether or not this is true is unclear, but it is of no doubt that Crimson just doesn't seem to fit in with her family's image. From a young age, she adored her brother Montresor, following him around everywhere he went (a habit he didn't take kindly to). She discovered her powers while running away from the local police, saving her from a likely unpleasant interrogation. Her brother began contracting her to help him with various heists soon after.

Personality: Very cheerful. Commonly referred to as the conscience of the Thérnardier clan.

Powers: Shapeshifter. Can't change sex (but can easily pass for male without close inspection) or hair color.

Other: Specializes in subterfuge, but isn't above stabbing someone if things get too hairy. (Sorry! :( ) Dabbles in alchemy a bit.

@JustAlexandra

((I got you bruh))

Last edited by a moderator:
Your picture isn't showing up. I tried to edit it to see if I could get it and fix it, but I don't think I can D: . 

Y'all just have to watch a lot of movies/tv shows, and read a lot of books. Then smash all your ideas together until you get something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back