• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crimson Temptation (IC)

Should we stick to the plot or let things form naturally?

• Original Plot

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Natural Flow

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Aiza locked the door behind her. Her bedroom was simply furnished. Other than the large bed in the middle, there were nothing else that stood out. She walked to the french door that opened to the balcony and closed its curtains. Orange light from the setting sun dyed the pale room with a warm glow. She heard the sound of undressing, causing her slow beating heart, to gradually rush with excitement. When she turned around, her partner was already waiting for her on her bed. The sight was utterly bewitching. A smile graced her lips as she stalked forward, her eyes glowing. While walking, she removed her clothes one by one, until she stood before the other with only her inner garments. Slim hands reached out to touch Aubrey's cheek, brushing back her brown hair behind her ear. Aiza looked deeply into her eyes, a hint of possessive want passing over them. Her fingers trailed down from her hair down to her neck, then down to her collarbones. Other than themselves, everything else vanished into nothingness. The older vampire pushed down the girl into her white covers. She bent down her head and kissed her soft lips. Little by little, making her way down to the neck, where her tongue carefully tasted the skin. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Alessandra stayed quiet after their exchange, Andrei's constant babbling filling the silence for them.
It had always been this way, she was their quiet duo leader and Ross filled the silence with casual conversation, "You can't wear your sports bras to school tomorrow," he hummed as way of cracking her out of her quiet. Alessandra sighed heavily in exasperation and he chuckled, rubbing his large palm over her head, "What sort of people will be there?" He questioned rhetorically. Despite the fact all of his other conversational topics had been meant to bait her in to an answer, but this had been the one meant to leave them in silent thought...
"Hopefully attractive ones," this was the one on which she indulged him with an answer. He snickered in reply, stopping as they reached the cafe. He grabbed her arm, pulling her around to face him, "Hey, you aren't going to just hide yourself in your books are you?"
"What else do you do at a school?" She questioned, her brow furrowing.
He rolled his eyes, tilting his head back and muttering to the heavens as if there was something that could save him from this woman. He sighed and looked back down at her, "You are ridiculous, how bout parties, sex-"
He frowned. Alessandra was looking away from him, sternly staring into the cafe window, "Him."
Ross frowned more, "what-? Alice-"
She darted off, suddenly sprinting in to the cafe. She was panting, fury suddenly gripping her as she looked around the cafe area, staring at each patron, scanning their faces. Andrei grabbed her wrist, having followed right behind her, "What are you doing?"
She turned on him, looking up at him with anger, "I saw that monster, here. In the window."
Andrei sighed heavily in response, "Let's get you an ice coffee, I think you were up too late studying last night." He steered her back to the counter and grabbed a menu, finding a seat looking out over the street. As he watched her reading the menu, he retreated to his own mind. Alice and he had lost a close friend of theirs a year ago to an attack. The police had called it an 'animal' attack, and Alice had viciously stated that it was an animal, but it was not one without intelligence- suggesting that the police shoved their bullshit back where it came from and accept that someone pulled apart their friend. She believed she saw who it had been, and had refused to get any help for it at all. Often, she ran off, sure she had caught sight of him. Only recently, before the move, she had started getting agitated, saying that they had to move, to find him.
She brought them here, her family left in the other town. Andrei's parents had moved, saying that his father found a new job that paid better. So now Alice was living with them-
The phone ring that haunted Alice's daily life tore through his thoughts.
He jerked, looking back at her. In front of her was pancakes and a strawberry shake and in front of himself he had two toasted sandwiches and a plate of waffles, topped with a large jug of orange juice.
She must have ordered for him when she had noticed him lost in thought. He watched her stare in anger at the caller ID labelled, 'Lorane Forsyth'. Her loving, adorable mother.
He chuckled, "Have fun with that."
Alessandra turned her phone off and closed her own eyes breifly with an agitated huff of decision. Andrei gasped in shock, "How dare you!"
"She's annoying with her incessant check ins and updates," she mumbled by way of explanation before she sipped her strawberry shake.

Arell gave a thankful nod to her friend as she didn't leave her side, still recovering form the attack or Evie would right well know the spunky albeit exhausted teen would've given the others a right punching bag experience, after all an ex gang member wasn't afraid to get their hands dirty, even if the school was on your back against 'accidently' tripping someone who tried to steal a juniors lunch money yesterday which just so happened to end up in a black eye 'somehow'.

As the bullies scampered off she came over with a warm and gentle smile, "Glad to see you're alright kiddo~" she chuckled, ruffling the girls hair with a closed eyed smirk, she always tended to act like a big sister or young mum type, even before having her daughter. Eliasdagood Eliasdagood OceanBunny OceanBunny Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Azrael let the bully go and smiled at the girl who was now on her feet.
"No problem, miss."
He almost slapped himself for saying miss. He grabbed his book from the table, fully intending to go back to his chair.
"Be safe. If they start anything again, tell them your protected by Azrael. They'll more than likely back off."
He flashed her one of his smiles and flipped open his book, turning to sit at his table.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Eliasdagood Eliasdagood OceanBunny OceanBunny Cosmos Cosmos

Alessandra always had her phone noise set low, so as to not disturb anyone else in the room. Andrei, however, was not such a forward thinker. When his phone began it's high pitched shrill, he bit his lip in nervousness as the cafe patrons turned to face him. He swallowed his food, downing a big gulp of juice after it before answering, "Hey love of my life." He grinned and Alessandra wretched, "Don't say that about my-"
"Sure here she is!" Andrei handed the phone over and Alice sighed softly, glaring at Ross, "Hello mother."
She mumbled in to the phone as she held it against her ear. She rubbed at her forehead, "Yes, I'm sorry that your call got cut off, I recently just turned my phone off."
She had sounded as if she was going to say she recently broke her phone, however, she wasn't one to lie about her intentions. Social etiquette was not her forte, nor was it her top priority- or even a priority at all.

Evelynn retrieved Hanah's bag off the floor and placed the stuff she had picked up inside of it. Scowling in the direction the bullies walked off, she shook her head in disgust at their actions. "Here Hanah," she said with a smile as she turned towards her friends. "Those delinquents will get what's coming to them one of these days." Evie grumbled, still irritated with girls behavior. "But hey, you had a handsome rescuer." She whispered, giving Hanah a mischievous smile. "Maybe we should get that looked at.." Her voice turned concerned as she looked down at Hanah's injured wrist. "Hopefully it's just a sprain but it looked like you landed pretty hard on it."

Cosmos Cosmos Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Hanah Solo
Cosmos Cosmos Eliasdagood Eliasdagood OceanBunny OceanBunny Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Hanah gived small smile to Arell, she felt lot more of mother towards her, than her adoptive mother who didn't let her buy anything new and didn't give lunch money.

When Evelynn pointed out that boy who rescued her was handsome looking, Hanah's face turned red as her hair. She hadn't never said anyone that she actually liked girls more than boys, as she feared that they would think that she was freak and abandon her.

When conversation turned to her wrist, she shaked her head.
"It's nothing."
She didn't want to go hospital, every time she had visited there, her adoptive mother would hit her at home, when she needed to pay hospital bills.​

Anya looks around at all of her friends, recognizing how many of them aren’t safe. “Hey… you guys want to try to put a sleepover together at my new place?” She tries, grinning awkwardly. “It’s not all together yet, but I think it would be nice to spend the night having fun for a change.”

Arell gave a chuckle at the girls smile as her hair was ruffled, though raised a brow suspiciously at the bright red blush, she'd seen her fair share of hot boy crush blush, an that certainly wasn't one of em, the girl had been having suspicions for a while but wasn't sure if bringing them up would hurt her friend more than help her, heck maybe the girl didn't even know yet or even was that way, no use jumping to conclusions, after all she kinda swung both ways, so harder to tell.

As they mentioned her wrist and Hannah pulled away from the interaction timidly she let out a small sigh, resting a hand on her hip with a light glare, "You know I can beat that bitch up for you right?…." she muttered under her breath, other first clenching tightly, after all she'd had her fair share of abuse and coudln't stand others going through it, she didn't want her daughter growing up in a world where it was such a common thing in this town. As Anya brought up a sleepover she relaxed more into her usual playful and laid back expression, smiling again, "Ya really want a screaming baby over at your house?~" she mused. Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Veltsu VI Veltsu VI OceanBunny OceanBunny Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Hanah Solo
Cosmos Cosmos Eliasdagood Eliasdagood OceanBunny OceanBunny

Hanah looked down when Arell mentioned beating up her adoptive mother. She didn't want that, her adoptive mother did let her live under her roof after her own mother died and she was sended to family who adoptived her and kept even though she started to get bad grades and was clumsy.

When Anya mentioned sleepover Hanah thinked bit, her mother wouldn't let her go, but if she didn't tell, she wouldn't care. She had once get beated up to unconsciousness and slept night out. Her mother had been angry from that her clothes had needed wash and hadn't said anything about fact that she hadn't come home that night.
"I could come."

Last edited:
Waking up sometime later beside Aiza, Audrey yawned and smiled warmly, cuddling up close. She felt amazing. The time spent together was spent well. She even picked up some of her beloved's memories; Those of the revolutionary war of all things. Aiza never talked about her age and would kill anyone who dares try, so this bit was interesting. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers (Sorry for the long wait and short post, lots of stuff)

Aiza's bare, pale arms were securely wrapped around her partner's waist. Her sleeping face void of its previous aggressive desire and was now resting peacefully. In her dreams, she returned back to an era where chaos and rebellion intertwined. She remembered being a young noblewoman from an aristocratic family in a forgotten country that no longer exists. It has been so long she can no longer recall what was her first name or whose family she belonged to. When the country fell into the hands of China, she and the others traveled the Silk Road to the European countries. England was prospering then as it became the central market. For a while, they settled there. When new rulers rose and citizens revolted, they went to France. When America was founded and abundant new sources became sought after, they too ventured for new opportunities. The world seemed to be in a constant unrest, but the times were so passionate and hopeful. As their wealth accumulated, the family began to separate into different countries. At her own rebellious phase, she traveled the world by herself and went to Korea. In 1930, when the Imperial Japanese were conquering nearby countries, she fled back to America with the help of nameless lover. The world kept changing, yet at the same time, it was just the same. Just like that, the weight of the passing time had grown numb to her. Many faces blurred together, and the ones that used to be so important in her life became obscure. Now, her family consists of her adoptive parents, people just like her. When the body beside her began to stir awake, her lashes began to flutter open. She blinked slowly, gradually tearing herself away from the past. Aiza smiled softly. "Slept well?" TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Anya grins widely. “Oh come on, Arell, you know I love that little troublemaker. Come on, it’s gonna be awesome!” She grins at Hanah. “Awesome! I’ll buy us some snacks and stuff for a real party!” She says excitedly.

Hanah Solo
Cosmos Cosmos Eliasdagood Eliasdagood OceanBunny OceanBunny

Hanah smiled bit to Anya.
"May i come with you? I can carry for you." Hanah said, without thinking her wrist, but she didn't want to go home. As going home would mean, she would need to ask permission to leave and mother wouldn't let her leave and have fun.​

Azrael sat in a chair, reading through the Grapes of Wrath. He quite enjoyed the book, but his ears kept picking up the conversation of the girls he just left. He was going to be upset, but then he heard them talking about a sleepover. He thought of the possibilities of joining them. It was likely they would not allow him, but he decided that it was worth a shot. He closed his book and put it back on the shelf and walked over to the group of girls. He slipped his hands in his pockets and looked them over.
"I heard you all mention a sleepover. I am here to let you all know that you are welcome to come to my home for your gathering. It is quite large and could do with some excitement."
He laughed softly and ran a hand through his hair.
"You do not have to come if you do not want to, but the doors are open. I can even transport you all there."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back