Crimson Studies (A Vampire Academy RP)

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
Alright, so here are the character creation rules. Please abide by them and read them all, there aren't too many. I may request changes depending on if I think it may unbalance the roleplay, but I don't think that we'll have too much issue.

First of all, I ask that we all have student characters (if you are playing a Strigoi, it may be harder for you to tie into the story, so if you think you can manage it, make the Strigoi a secondary character and have a student, either Moroi or Dhampir to play while we are at the actual academy.) I don't want anyone to be left out.

Second, I request no teacher characters, we can all share that if we have class scenes. If you wish to have a Guardian, you may have it as a secondary character and they can visit the school, etc or even be trainers. Yet in line with the first condition, it would be a limited character because of the setting.

Third, please. For everyone's sake do not make an over powered character. We want this to be fun, so no 'I'm better than the Guardians" type characters, or amazingly over talented magic user. Now on the condition of the magic, you CAN have them be really good at their element, but they are still teenagers so ultimate control and badassery? Probably not going to be believable and it wouldn't be as fun for everyone to play around. We're still learning, that is why they are in school ;)

Fourth? Have fun. Honestly I want this to be fun, quippy and interesting. Just make sure you aren't hurting anyone else's fun and it'll be a fantastic writing experience.

Thank you everyone. Let's see what all is going to be played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back