• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crimson Night Main Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The woman got a LOT more agitated as the half-human ran off, their foot tapping and their blood orange eyes glowing as they turn to the recruit. The two paranormals that she was banking on for causing a fight left all because of this new psychic vampire.
"You fucked it all up! What is wrong with you I cannot believe someone could fuck up such a fantastic and rare event by just being there!"
The vampire threw up their arms in frustration, groaning angrily and bending low and backward to where their head was almost touching the ground. "I swear I should just kill you for being such a nuisance!!"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger

Au'Bena was in a deep trance through all of this, her emotions devouring her for a brief, yet intense, moment. Through it all she had been staring at her hands, lost in an internal battle. As her mind wandered to dark places, she was unaware of Erick and Mavericks exit and Joe's entrance. Suddenly, as Joe acknowledged her, she snapped her head up to look at him, then quickly gave Sybil a glare. She was slightly more calm now.

"I... What..."

She seemed extremely disoriented. She took a deep sigh, looking at the picture down in front of her. She suspiciously glared at it before picking it up, smearing blood over it. However, her attention quickly went back to the situation at hand

"Yes... Forgive me Joe. There is a body there. A werewolf was here, as well as a half breed traitor. Be sure to alert the high command."

Au'Bena then turned towards Orma

"I'm surpsied you're still here. You remind me of myself, when I was more reckless."

She gave a mischevous, almost daring smile

"Don't get yourself killed. Now get out of here."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sybil Sybil Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Lord Anubis Lord Anubis

Luke Ashben - Civilian - Psychic Vampire
Luke blushed, "N-no you just...sort of passed out. I just gave you some energy" he glanced over to Angel who seemed over joyed with what had just happened. He couldnt help but smile slightly, maybe he had someone on his side. After all he had, had a crush on Parker since he had met the man, he was just to damn sexy. "You should pay more mind to your health...Angel is clearly worried and you'll worry me...I mean us if you keep passing out like that."
Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Joe Ashben - Civilian - Psychic Vampire
Joe glance to Au'Bena and then to the unknown woman. She seemed strong but also a tad foolish in his eyes, ready to start a fight with anyone. That was just plain reckless and all for what? "I'll just start cleaning this up...." He muttered not wanting to get in the way of the two should a fight break out. He had a feeling the the threat to kill had actually been aimed at him. Like he had interrupted something great that she hoped would've happened. Not that he cared he didn't want to be here in the first place and he felt that the stranger had actually interrupted Au'Bena. He picked up a part of an arm and shook his head, she had to be one of the craziest psychic vampires he ever had known. GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger Sybil Sybil

Samuel Ebeck - Wereking - Werewolf
Samuel watched as the two vampires left, "I see I must start keeping a sharper eye on things." He sighed as Thomas asked his son about the man's arm. "His bother cut it off in a huge battle...or so that's how the stories go. I however wasn't involved in it so it isn't my concern." His eyes landed sharply on Thomas, "I wish you would straighten out once again. You used to be one of the greatest fighters I ever knew...make sure he get home Alex."

Alex Ebeck - Hunter - Werewolf
Alex nodded, "Will do father..." He wanted to hear more about this vampire battle. He wondered if things were about to go down hill. Even though they had gotten so far, would war be unavoidable.​

Rosetta Gin - Warrior - Blood Vampire
Rosetta turned and bowed in front of Pavel, "I will always serve you no matter what..." Rose stood straight once again and smiled to him, "Because I love you that much..." She blushed softly before turning away from him. It was embarrassing to say such things, but she meant it. She didn't care if he didn't feel the same or never would. It felt...nice just saying those words, she walked out the door and took off through the city. Passing people of all kinds before finally coming across Samuel's scent.

Zane Hellcelf - Underling - Blood Vampire
Zane shrugged, "That I'm not sure about. But you might be able to, it would take a good sum of money though..." He stopped in front of a place called Blood Pub. "This is the best one in town, got everything a vampire like us would want including private rooms." He said with a chuckle.

Clarence Ross - Recruit - Human/werewolf
He sighed sliding into the car with his superior , "I'm sorry sir if I had the skills and authority to handle this on my own I wouldn't have bothered you." He meant it as well, he had dreamed of the day he would handle a case on his own. "Would you like for me to call the boss and let her know?" His phone was pulled out and ready to dial her up if needed.
Fuzz Fuzz

Orma Harvinci - Civilian - Psychic Vampire
The orange haired vampire watched the boy walk into her vision and to the corpse, listening to the older vampire. “Eh?
They lifted their head up away from the ground and unbent their spine to slump forward, looking at the ground with their face hidden in the hood. After a bit of silence they spoke up, taking a lower tone of voice, showing how they suddenly lost all interest after their outburst.
Stupid.......Today has been terrible, why can’t people be more exciting.” Their sudden lack of vocab was accented with their expression she had when Orma lifted their head. The eyes were dulled and a large frown, their nose crinkled up. They seemed disgusted. Orma didn’t run, but instead they simply turned and walked away in their large cowl. Off they went down the street, the soft clink of their sabatons against the pavement being the only sound they made.
This was absolutely the shittiest day ever, why did everything suddenly become so dreary?..... where is the closest hospital...

Last edited:
Balthazar Alexander Cahun-Special OPS Recruit-Vaewolf
Once inside the pub, the teenager took a few moments to look around him at the decor and the overall layout. Being that he was a hybrid, he knew he had to be careful of vampires and werewolves. If this was a blood pub, and that was its name, then there would probably be a lot of vampires here which meant potential trouble for him. So he took a seat in a corner at a small table and settled in, his cold blue eyes watching as other patrons began coming in. Food...food...where is the bloody food and it better be alive, he thought to himself. Having not been in anything but a human pub when his mother had celebrated his becoming a recruit of the organization, he was uncertain of the rules of pubs run by vampires or even werewolves. He knew about them of course, but mother had thought him too young to go into one before now. Failing that, the teenager would look for a brothel if needed, there was usually lots of food in those places. Where was there a manger he could ask about this?

Sylvaine Poppy Cahun-Special OPS Leader-Werewolf

In her office, and unaware of recent events happening within the city, the dark brown-haired woman sighed as she went over another paper. Signing it, she placed it aside into the stack that she had finished. She wasn't too worried about her son, he would always come home. She just hoped he wasn't getting into fights and behaving himself. Pausing to take a sip of her hot chocolate, Sylvaine sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up somewhat as she looked down at the stack. "Mountains and mountains of paperwork...this is going to take a while I'm afraid," she spoke out loud to herself.

The orange haired woman would have moved on, lounging around from place to place and taking a few ‘snack breaks’ with extreme hunger, they would end up in a place they felt the most emotions bubbling while also being somewhat public. What would that be? Bars. Probably ended up at a halfway bar for hybrid blood vampires/humans. Maybe she would see a young teenager hybrid of wolf and vampire? Maybe not. Regardless the girl would be at the bar, sitting on a stool and their cloak over themselves and their seat as it hung off them, their metal covered hand picking up their alcoholic drink to sip. Definitely the more oddly dressed in the group, and not as easily received since the bar was not meant for her, but it just happened upon her and she thought it would help her night.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (if you want to she isn’t exactly inside a regular blood vampire bar)

Last edited:
Balthazar was growing impatient as no manager appeared nor any form of wait staff. The vaewolf made a point to come back but he stood and left the blood pub, heading out into the darkness and continuing his hunt for food. Wandering the streets, Balthazar soon came across another bar that professed being a hybrid bar that seemed to cater to dhamphir, hybrid blood vampires and humans. The teenager was somewhat disappointed in this. So far he hadn't found one that catered to his own kind yet but this one might at least have blood so he walked on in and looked around, the teenager backing out to write the name down and then coming back inside again, the door shutting behind him with a bang as he began heading towards the bar.

The psychic would be generally alone at the actual bar front, a few scattered around the darkened bar and one at the polar opposite from Orma. She would be tapping her glass when he came in, the door opening causing her hood to turn and an blood orange eye to cast to his direction.

A hybrid? Maybe? Something isn’t right with him..... maybe it is being a teenager? They are rather good tasting in that age range thanks to their emotions running amuck.... wonder if he is lost? I do love scared ones, but I doubt he is too scared. Just a hungry animal.

She stares at him through the corner of her eye before finally smiling to herself. She was always hungry after all, so meals were never something to pass up, and her curiousity was abundant. She reached onto the bar and tapped the wood, loud enough to sound like a knock and maybe get their attention before waving a little with their armored finger and a grin.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Coming back into the pub and looking around at the decor of this place, it looked like stuff out of the Victorian era in terms of decorations. The vaewolf sniffed the air but all he smelled was some blood, some food cooking, alcohol and the scent of damphir and....vampire? Why would a vampire be within a pub catering to dhamphir? He couldn't tell what vampire it was, whether it was a blood sucker or a psychic one, they both smelled the same to him. A loud knocking sound echoed through the somewhat quiet and slow place though it might pick up later on, who really knew and Balthazar looked around to see a hooded figure waving at him with a grin on their face. Shrugging, he made his way over to the person and took the seat next to them. "Where's the live prey here?" he growled out, the teenage taking note of the person's cloak trailing over their chair but the creature before him smelled feminine now that he was close. Balthazar was never one for cheerful conversation when he was hungry. Sybil Sybil

Live ones? Ooooh that’s a hard one to come by, you one of them bourgeoisie types? I can tell you only the rich get live prey around here, otherwise why would anyone hunt for anything?” The vampire chuckled to themselves, signaling for another drink, to which the bartender would comply and simple refill their glass with their amber liquor.

I can guarantee that for live ‘prey,’ you need to know someone willing to give up something. Otherwise? Have a pint of O negative from the donation bags they serve.” As the vampire spoke they just simply looked in the hybrid’s eyes, trying to probe them softly with their words as the stirred their chilled whiskey with a armor clad finger. “Not a fan of taking someone off the street?

Balthazar had to translate that word in his head before nodding. "I am middle class, probably the upper reaches of middle class." The teenager frowned at hearing there was no live prey here. "What kind of a bar is this that there isn't any live food sources?" he growled out. This was already sounding like a waste of the teenager's time...it looked like he would need to seek out a brothel. Maybe he would just eat the bartender then, though he was probably laced with alcohol. "I want some whiskey mixed with O- blood," he said, pulling out a fifty and slapping it down on the counter in front of him.

"I have no issues hunting food on the street. This is my first time being in a bar catering to dhamphir...I though they'd be more bloody useful," he growled out in irritation. What was the bloody purpose of a bar if they didn't service people correctly? His emotions were full of bloodlust, hunger and rage at the moment, his slightly elongated nails digging into the wooden surface before him and drawing furrows through the wood, it was obvious the vampire was pissed and ready to take matters into his own hands. Sybil Sybil

Orma Harvinci - Civilain - Psychic Vampire
Orma just watched him, trying to hide how happy she was she came across such an emotional train wreck. The bartender shot him a restrained yet irritated look due to the mishandling of his bar, handing him a whiskey glass with ice and his concoction.

Now that’s a question easy to answer, why aren’t you giving yourself over to feed others? Let’s say I wanted your blood, why can’t I have it on tap? Because you don’t want to, and it isn’t fun.” She brought up the glass to her lips, watching them as she took a sip. “As for human slave trade, that’s expensive you know?” She let out a small chuckle, the girl salivating a bit as she still smelled the hot smelted iron that was their rage.

Tell you what, maybe we can help each other out?

Balthazar ignored the bartender but took the glass as it was plopped in front of him. Picking up the glass, he sipped at the mixed amber-blood liquid. It was strong, the vaewolf had never had whiskey before and it burned as it went down his throat but he couldn't get drunk or become an alcoholic, no matter how much he drank. Same with drugs and what his mom referred to as cancer sticks. "Humans deserve their death and to be slaves," he snarled, "and anyone that gives their blood to another supernatural if they are also a supernatural is an idiot and foolish. They give their blood and bodies so easily...not realizing what one can do with one's blood, what has been done with others' blood in the past for millennial." The vaewolf's current hobby was reading up on alchemy and the occult, both interesting and ancient subjects. Sybil Sybil

Really? I would have to disagree, because if they were just cattle the world would be such a boring place. Tell me, do you live for the pleasure or the survival?” The vampire had more of a hunter complex than a superiority one, simply viewing the child as misguided or maybe just hateful.

As for the sciences? Be damned, isn’t it easier to have fun then worry about making ridiculous experiments?” She leans closer, eyes still burrowing into the boy as she whispered. “(And should I take your words as not wanting to make a deal? Because that would be unfortunate.)I would like to avoid beating the emotions out of you~

What did he live for? Balthazar sipped his drink as he considered the question, having never put it to thought or even been asked before. "Both I suppose," he said thoughtfully. "More a chaotic and broken world probably. Probably the pleasure more than anything. I don't know precisely as I've never been asked before." The teenager's thoughtful appearance twisted into a malicious smile. "Or maybe...they should be used as experiments like they would use the supernatural, no matter what side they are on. After all...the real monsters are the humans...they've butchered, tortured...killed...done unspeakable things throughout their entire existence. I know where to get food...a deal is not on the table."

Really? No deal? Well aren’t you boring. Is every person in this city so uptight?” She sat up straight and in front of her own drink, taking another sip. “You should be careful how you spread this world view, some might not like it, like those Special Operations people? I hear they are pro human and employ them. Friendly tip from one to another.

Well damn, I guess I’m going to have to take it from him. Shame.

Balthazar ignored the woman, swirling his drink in the glass he was holding before tossing the rest of it back. "Special Ops employs humans hmm? Well, don't you just know meaningless stuff," he said in a dry tone. The vaewolf didn't really care what the woman was thinking. Not that he could peek into the woman's mind anyway. The whiskey would serve for now though he did wonder if his mom would be too upset if he brought a bottle home. This was good mixed with blood. No wonder some of the people said nicotine and alcohol laden blood was good.

"They do. Curious, isn't it? I have heard they are a sort of mediator for the clans. Bunch of tight asses though." The vampire just was probing, able to talk nonchalantly while they worked. She definitely could not believe the amount of disdain in such a young body, but then again she could say she was that angsty about 400 years ago so who was she to judge? She tilted her glass back into her mouth, letting the last of her drink slide down.
"So are you always this rude? Or is it just in the company of someone who greets you with a friendly attitude?" She snickered to herself, setting the glass down and contemplated another drink.

Balthazar just stared at the woman as she spoke to him before a scoff escaped the teenager. He set the glass down on the counter and collected his change which he pocketed. The teenager was well aware of his mother allowing humans and the few half-human half supernatural creatures to work within the organization that she'd been asked to take over when the former leader disappeared. "Look here princess. I'm not in this city to make friends with people, least of all something that smells like a vampire," he growled as for a moment his eyes changed coloration to their blood red-violet wolf eyes. Balthazar didn't remember a whole lot of the attack that happened when he and his mother had come to this city where they'd been jumped by wolf, psychic and blood vampires but he remembered the aftermath...his mother had torn them apart and made them suffer for daring to attack her son because of what he was. As it was, the vaewolf held no love for either species that would dare attack him and kill him, much less dare blaming his mother. Rising to his feet, he turned as he prepared to head out into the darkness once again and find some more appetizing place where he could eat. His eyes turning back to their chilling pale glacial blue.

Parker Phantastica

His stare darkened as he tried to get more answers from Luke. “It cant be nothing. I feel weird and you look That and my fox is currently doing this weird high pitched whine that says ‘Im excited’ while shaking meaning she’s trying not to bounce on my chest. So again. Did something happen?” He looked suspiciously between his therapy kit and the smirking vampire. ‘I’m missing something.’ He sat up, straightening the bedsheets that ruffled in his movement. He had then addressed the ‘Be healthy, don’t push yourself too hard, speech. “As for your concern about my health but it has absolutely nothing to do with you,” The bushy-tailed fox kit nipped at him. “Or you for that matter. My health is an issue I will not and cannot fix. Unfortunately I’m the only person here who keeps track of eveything so I need to make sure everyone is okay. Therefore I have to sacrifice things like sleep and food. So after you answer my question I will be on my way.” Parker ended curtly, standing fixing and leaving the room to find his way to Luke’s living room and plopped on the couch.

No matter his feelings for the twins, he would surely no stand for any such abrasive questions. If he can’t worry abotu himself than nobody else has need to. If he insists on dying while trying to keep his clan alive than so be it. But let it be known now. Parker was fully aware of himself as crazy as he may be, his life was his to control and if he died doing what he loved who were they to stop him.

Last edited:
Luke Ashben - Civilian - Psychic Vampire
Luke's blushed faded away as Parker words washed over him like ice cold water, "Nothing happened... I gave you energy when you passed out. That's all." he turned walking for the door, doing his best not to cry. Maybe he had been stupid to even think something was possible opening it he waved for the second in command to leave. He was in such a hurry after all, so he wouldn't hold him back any further. "If you don't take care of your health then you can't take care of others... " he muttered softly.
Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Joe was almost done cleaning when an abrupt wave of hurt hit him. What was happening right now with his brother? Had Parker done something to him a bit of anger filled him. He made quick work of cleaning up the mess and then turned to Au'Bena, "If you don't mind i'll take my leave now." He said picking up the bag of human parts and getting ready to take them to be burned away. GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger

Samuel watched as the two vampires left, "I see I must start keeping a sharper eye on things." He sighed as Thomas asked his son about the man's arm. "His bother cut it off in a huge battle...or so that's how the stories go. I however wasn't involved in it so it isn't my concern." His eyes landed sharply on Thomas, "I wish you would straighten out once again. You used to be one of the greatest fighters I ever knew...make sure he get home Alex."

Alex nodded, "Will do father..." He wanted to hear more about this vampire battle. He wondered if things were about to go down hill. Even though they had gotten so far, would war be unavoidable.​

Rosetta turned and bowed in front of Pavel, "I will always serve you no matter what..." Rose stood straight once again and smiled to him, "Because I love you that much..." She blushed softly before turning away from him. It was embarrassing to say such things, but she meant it. She didn't care if he didn't feel the same or never would. It felt...nice just saying those words, she walked out the door and took off through the city. Passing people of all kinds before finally coming across Samuel's scent.

Zane shrugged, "That I'm not sure about. But you might be able to, it would take a good sum of money though..." He stopped in front of a place called Blood Pub. "This is the best one in town, got everything a vampire like us would want including private rooms." He said with a chuckle.

He sighed sliding into the car with his superior , "I'm sorry sir if I had the skills and authority to handle this on my own I wouldn't have bothered you." He meant it as well, he had dreamed of the day he would handle a case on his own. "Would you like for me to call the boss and let her know?" His phone was pulled out and ready to dial her up if needed.
Fuzz Fuzz

Pavel Bersk - Lord - Blood Vampire
The vampire smiled the first time in so many long years., "I knew there was something in you we had in common." Deep down he had a feeling that Rosetta loved him, But he wanted to hear it from her that she did, he didn't want any speculations. He followed her out the door, moving towards Samuel's Scent.

Dominic Bersk - Unknown - Blood Vampire
"A Vampire Like us?" He Laughed, before removing his mask. he look identical to Pavel, but there was a large Scar across his face, with burn marks around it. "Shall we get this over with then? And i will tell you my plan." He awaited zane to walk in.

Thomas Trinton - Some Loner - Werewolf
"with that vampire in town, Ill rejoin the ranks. Just let me... Sober up..." He slowly made his way back to his house.

Sigmund Wolff - Agent - Human/Werewolf
He Placed the key in the ignition. starting the car. "Its Alright, one has to work their way up in the ranks. And yes, Call the boss and tell whats going on."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

(sorry for such short posts, i'm trying to get these done fast.)​

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

During the entire cleanup, Au’Bena had been trying in vain to fix her eyes and makeup. As skilled as she was in illusion, the actual blood sticking to her face made it hard for her to feel entirely comfortable or clean. Sighing in defeat, she put the compact away and watched as Joe finished storing the body away. Though she could not fully read minds, she sensed a twinge of negative emotion from Joe aimed at herself... Of course, instead of talking about it directly she’d rather play with it.

“Ill allow it, as long as you give me a ride back.~”

She said in a singing tone, pretending she was more preoccupied with her nails. Her smile curved into a dagger like grin

“Ill put in a good word for you to the Big Man. Maybe he’ll ignore you and your brothers... closeness.”

Au’Bena knew it was a little bit of a stretch, but the few times she had seen Joe and Luke she sensed a unique closeness.

The vampire just listened to their anger in their minds, stirred together by some weak words she thought the youngling might think was hurtful to the old vampire. It was pretty entertaining to hear the young talk so feverishly about their ideals they think were so well formed and solid, yet she guesses the kid had barely been alive two decades. Whatever their mother was capable of, Orma just shrugged. She was hungry, and that was all that mattered. That, and the fact she was already deprived of a meal she wanted.
As the teen looked back with what she could only assume was an attempt of intimidation, she waved goodbye and grinned from ear to ear. Soon after he left the snake of a woman stood up and paid her tab, giving him a decent tip for the bar damages of the teen’s nails.
In relation to tracking the beast vampire? Easy, it was a hybrid with hate inside them, their smell was like bubbling mercury not to mention the smell of iron and hair. Never could wash away the smell of a vampire or a beast. It wouldn’t take long before they were on a nearby roof, waiting for any detour. As for Balthazar, their head would slowly begin to pound, each block only getting worse as the vampire aimed to make it seem like a bad headache and make them slow if not stop all together.

As soon as they would be out of populated areas is when Orma would descend, the light sound of metal touching concrete as she kept her arms inside her long black cloak as it flowed softly on the ground just barely. “You know, I think your pretty lucky kid~

Joe turned sharply glaring at Au'Bena, "There is nothing wrong with my brother and I's closeness. We are twins after all that closness will always be there..." He said with a rather angered tone, no one ever bothered saying anything about how close they were. So he wondered what made Au'Bena take the chance to do such. Sure she was strong, but he did have dirt on her if he ever felt like using it. Not that he wanted to take the chance after all his brother was his weak point, and Luke was a rather weak vampire. He had always been that way, while Joe had always been strong and healthy.
GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger

Samuel nodded in approval, "I am glad to hear that... Alex..I leave him in your care." He looked at Tom, "Don't take it personally my old friend, I just know that a drinking habit is rather hard to break. Alex will also be a suitable training partner for you." He turned as the scents of yet more vampires came to his nose, what was this... His eyes landed on a blonde hair woman with fierce blue eyes, she was rather beautiful. For a vampire that was. Then Pavel's energy filed the air and he glared at the leader, "I take it you've come looking for you pet..." He said pointedly. He was not happy with the intrusion of vampire after vampire. Then again it was only frowned upon for other kinds to walk into the territories of other species, it was not forbidden.

Rosetta took in Pavel's words, a deeper blush spread through her body. Did that mean he cared for her, she felt slightly warmed at the thought. Then her mind turned to the other possibility, had he been saying he loved himself. That thought made her heart go clod, surely that hadn't been the case... "Sorry to bother you WereKing..." Rose said with a very small bow to him, even if her was a different species, he was still a leader and therefore deserved the respect of one.

Alex nodded looking over to Tom, "As you wish father, I hope you don't mind my intrusion..." He knew that the head of the blood clan wouldn't try anything so he made sure to get Tom to his home. "I'll be back once I go grab some clothes and what not. You should go take a shower and get some food into your system also drink some water."

Zane grinned, "Sounds great to me..." He walked inside and the smell of blood poured through the open door, they walked by as a woman sank her fangs into another woman who was human. He made his way to the front desk, "Ahh Hellcelf I see youre back and with..." The man paused for a second thinking it was Pavel, but the scar told him it wasn't. He shook himself, "What would you and your friend like this fine day?" "I need two V.I.P. rooms set up, I'd like once V-Blood and one RV-Blood and for him...I'd say give him about seven of whatever he might like." He turned to Dom, "V-bloods are virgins, O-bloods are just O type blood humans, E-bloods, everyone has a chance at those, RV-bloods, Rare Vampire bloods, they are vampires who actaully enjoy having another vampire drink from them until they come close to death. You will also sometimes get a vampire with a special power."
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

He nodded pulling his phone out and calling their boss, "Sylvaine, sorry to call, but Agent Wolff and I are heading to a possible crime scene, I smelled a bunch of blood after having dropped Dr. Stella home." He said waiting for her to respond.
Fuzz Fuzz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back