• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crimson Night Main Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Samuel Ebeck - Wereking - Werewolf
Samuel tapped a finger against his desk, normally in this situation he would have asked Kedrik what he thought should be done. But... Kedrik was no longer in this world, a vampire had killed him. Samuel slammed his fist against the table as anger raced through his blood. Why? Why couldn't they simply live in peace. He wanted nothing more than to go demand both vampire leaders to turn over whoever killed Kedrik so he could torture them. There was a light tap on the door and he huffed, "Who is it?" He growled, "Me father..."

Alex Ebeck - Hunter - Werewolf
Alex opened the door when his father told him to come in. "Father you need to go rest...you and I both are angry over Kedrik's loss but this woke help." He pointed to the rising sun, "You've been in here for the passed 24 hours and haven't left nor have you eaten. The full moon is only two days away...you need to eat so you don't go rouge." Sam glanced up seeing his son partially shifted his ears pressed against his head. He sighed, "I'm sorry son I've seemed to have caused you a lot more stress, come have a drink with your old man..." Sam said popping open a bottle of Jack Daniel.

Joe & Luke Ashben - Civilians - Psychic Vampires
Joe smiled as Luke and he walked back into their place, "Tonight was fun...there were come interesting emotions to feed off of." Luke nodded throwing his arms around Joe's neck, "Mnm...but none taste as good as yours..." He said nuzzling his brothers neck. Joe chuckled pushing him off, "We shower and then catch some sleep..." Luke groaned, "But what if I wanna catch you..." Joe shook his head, "You got me silly I'm your brother remember." Luke was feeling good, he had been drinking at the raven party but also fed off of a few drunk couples. Making him far beyond buzzed, Joe carried him to the shower and ran a bath.

Rosetta Gin - Warrior - Blood Vampire
Rose sighed as she cleaned her daggers carefully, she always wore gloves and long sleeves when handling the cleaning of her daggers. She watched as Zane mopped around Pavel's mansion, "He put you under my watch you're going to work..." She said when he stopped to glare at her, "It's so hard isn't it you poor child..." Her cold blue eyes turned back to working on her daggers.

Zane Hellcelf - Underling - Blood Vampire
Zane glared at her as she mocked him, he hadn't done a day of house work in his life. And now? Look at him mopping up this old dump, one day...one day he would take over rule. One day he would beat Pavel and make them both wash his floors with their tooth brushes. He grinned, "Yeah and make her wear something skimpy..." He muttered under his breath with a chuckle. Rose's eyes moved up to the chuckling Zane, "Do I need to find work worse than this?" "No miss bossy pants..." She shook her head, "Alright next your cleaning all the toilets here and then for every other vampire registered with Pavel." Zane groaned, this woman was going to be the death of his handsome face and hands.

Dr. Stella Verin - Scientist - Human
Stella held up the gun, "Testing....the firing of this gun should now be more efficient. I believe I fixed the slight leaking problem with the liquid silver and uv bullets." She pulled the trigger, 'bam' 'bam' 'bam' 'bam' "Bullets hit on target, liquid silver and uv seems to be held in the bullet until impact." She took out the mag, "Looks like this is successful product now, I will begin working on bullets for all types of guns instead of just the 9mm." She sat the gun down and then clicked her Mike off, "Okay...so I say food and then possibly a two day nap..." She rubbed her eyes and yawned before turning lights off and heading upstairs. Most of the SPO's would be heading into work shortly. She locked up the lab and left a note of the door for her boss, 'Finished a product I'll let you try it later.' With that she left the building and headed for a donut shop for food and coffee.

Clarence Ross - Recruit - Human/werewolf
Clarence rolled over in bed, he had gotten about four hours of sleep. His brain still trying to solve the case he had been placed on. Today he would go back to that alley way and see if something had been missed. Blood, cameras, hell even a possible witness, he doubted such but one could never be to careful. He sighed closing his eyes as the alarm went off, "Just a few more minutes..." He rolled over hugging his pillow to his chest and falling back into a light sleep. Not knowing he had shut his alarm completely off instead of just pushing back the time.
Fuzz Fuzz Danidify Danidify Sybil Sybil Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 Spacing Out Spacing Out Angel_Fox Angel_Fox ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate Lord Anubis Lord Anubis we are starting, I'm heading to bed if you want to post go for it!!!))))

Yanica
Yanica stood off to the side, watching over Samuel at all times. Sometimes she wishes she could take the pain away from him. Happiness never seems to find him somedays. Especially days like these. No one is happy on one of these days. She watched as they opened the bottle of Jack. Then another part of her is that Alex denied the throne. Maybe he'll avoid all this sadness. She looked back at the wall and sighed quietly to herself. She pulled out her cellular device and began playing an online Rummy app.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Pavel Bersk - Lord - Blood Vampire
Pavel Would Pace Around his office, trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess Zane had caused. He Walked back to his Desk Mumbling to Something, that appeared not to be in the room. Once he promptly plopped down into his desk chair, he nudged an old black hilt, then continued to say random lines. "No... we cant do that... I'm not starting War... Dusk... I know this..." Hed be scratching his head, unsure of what to do. grabbing the hilt, hed drop it in an open drawer, and close it. Leaving him to think with a clean desk, and a large office filled with mainly family paintings of the Ruling bersk family that are older than him.

Thomas Trinton - Some loner - Werewolf
Thomas would be Walking the Streets, By himself in the wolf side of town drinking a nice bottle of fireball. its not like he was homeless, he had a Normal sized house, but he just never had anyone to fill it with, and it constantly reminded him of his failure. Hed Pass by Samuel's house Singing random songs that popped into his head, but the one that popped into his head at the moment was 'A pirates life for me.' Basicly stumbling over his feet, his words were slurred, and inconstant. He continued on by, on his way down the road, lonely, and lost.
(well i just depressed my self writing thomas's action.)
(and just cause i walked past the house basicly yelling "a pirates life for me." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Samuel Ebeck - Wereking - Werewolf
Samuel look up getting ready to offer Yanica a drink. When a voice came singing through a window that was cracked open, "Great he's at it again....Yanica, Alex...let's go make sure Trinton gets home..." He stood and walked to the door opening it for Alex and Yanica. He might need their help with Trinton if he got out of hand.
Fuzz Fuzz ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Alex Ebeck - Hunter - Werewolf
Alex nodded, "He must have been drinking all night...it's a good thing he's a werewolf or that alcohol would have killed him by now..." He said with a small frown heading out the door to find and take Trinton home.

Rose wondered what Pavel was trying to do, probably think of a way to get them out of a war. It was bad enough that the relationship with the Psychic Vampires. She stared at a picture of a vampire on the wall one of Pavel's cousins or something. The girl was beautiful though, almost perfect in every way possible. Or at least look wise, she had heard the woman had been cruel. Making her own followers and then killing them by drinking them dry. She was glad Pavel wasn't that way, or at least he didn't seem to be.

Zane glanced over to Rosetta who seemed to be lost in her thoughts. He grinned, "Now to sneak out..." He began to sneak towards the door only to have a dagger flu passed his face. "What the..." Rose didn't even move, "Just because I'm not looking at you doesn't mean I can't tell your trying to leave. All cleaning has just been tripled congrats." Zane's jaw dropped, "You can't do that to me!!! I'll tell Pavel" She laughed, "Go ahead he already punched you into a wall once."

Orma Harvinci - Civilian - Psychic Vampire
Another hospital. Another mental ward. Another security system not up to snuff for her. As she climbed to the top floor of the healthcare facility she found an entrance to the ventilation system. Bingo~ The girl tore the panel open and crawled inside, finding it easy to bend and twist her body through the small ducts. Sure enough, she made it to the one she could practically smell a mile away. Her eyes began to softly glow as the sleeping boy slowly opened their eyes and rose from their bed, walking over and under the vent in the ceiling. The distance wouldn't be an issue as she stayed inside the vent to avoid the next inspection of rooms, draining the boy of his energy as his knees weakened staring into the maw of the girl. Within a minute the body collapsed from exhaustion, and Orma slinked back through the ventilation and fixed up her entrance. The boy arose, no memory, but began weeping terribly as they gripped their head causing the ward nurses to enter and try to console in inconsolable.

This was none of her concern as the snake of a woman had made her way to a neighboring building, taking a leisurely walk across the office buildings roof with a wickedly pleased smile. "Sooooo much grief and sadness in this city, and yet they cling to hope. It is wonderful! Delicious~~," the snake panted quietly to the sweet tune to which she spoke as she sensed the change from a few days ago. Must be a clan death? Oh, how wonderful of a scent~ The snake gripped their cloak as they walked, humming to themselves as they continued to walk slowly across the roof with her arms out to her sides as if the was walking on a tightrope.

Last edited:
Pavel would look up to a painting, it would be a Painting seeming to have Two of him in it. both would be in armor, the cloth on one was Blue, and the Other was a deep blood red. Hed look down back at his desk before he could hear Zane, the only voice he wasn't in the mood for, followed by laughing. Hed Stood up. making his way to the main hall. over heard what Zane had Said before, "What are you going to tell your lord Underling?" He Stood Tall, Around 6'2" He Wasn't in the mood to deal with Zane this early. hed take a look at Rosetta. "Is he not listening again, I will be glad to throw him through another wall. But this time it wont be through the wall of a blood bar, and he will have to fix it."

(waiting for the other person for thomas)​

Last edited:

Rose smiled at her Lords words, "Oh he was saying how I couldn't tell him what to do. I have it under control, thank you though." She stood and walked over plucking her dagger from the wall. "He thought I wasn't paying attention and he was going to try and sneak away."

Zane grumbled as Lord Pavel showed up, his eyes went big as Pavel offered to throw him through yet another wall. "Hey my body isn't indestructible..." He glared at Rose as she just smiled, "Also what if there had been garlic in that!" Her smile grew, "Then maybe you'd learn not to go against my authority. Get back to cleaning..."
Fuzz Fuzz

Maverick Lucian/Lycanthrope/loner
Maverick looked out from the terrace. He had just cleaned up, and regressed back to his human form. The sun was barely breaking over the horizon. He inhaled deeply letting to a relaxing sigh to a cold breeze. Maverick looked back to the windows lining the mansion walls. He could see 2 lights on the usual early birds. It was a good thing no one resided on the first floor but him. He generally had individuals, that chose to stay there reside on the second or third floors. This was due to the fact his Reinforced cell was in the basement. Maverick took a long drink from his cup of tea placing it on the nearby table. He checked his watch, as a gust of wind blew blowing his silver hair in the wind. It was about time to get breakfast ready, and work around the mansion. While he did employ servants he felt gratified in doing some thing on his own.

After the residents had come to eat and departed Maverick cleaned what was used. While washing some dishes it suddenly dawned on him. He needed to head back to the city. His sword would be done getting cleaned; and polished which he would need to re apply garlic to the blade. After some time Maverick had gotten dressed to head out.
images

After letting the maids know he was heading out Maverick left walking down the paved path. He had not bin into the city for some time. Given the last time was a few weeks after he had registered with the cities wereking. At that time Maverick had bin confronted by some betas. That was in the past however. Things had bin settled, and he was simply there to retrieve something. Well maby some groceries as well. It took a good while, but Maverick arrived to the end of his paved road leading to the mansion. From there he would make his way into the city.

Matriarch Savannah (Mat)

Mat had been waiting patiently for a few hours, watching his target carefully and gaining intel. His target wasn’t an official one, just another man who’d managed to annoy the second in command of the blood vampire clan. The target was a rich human who had made his money by exploiting women. Now that was something Mat couldn’t sit by and let happen. The man was hosting a party full of other wealthy humans. Mat waited for the man to get into position and lined up the shot. He slowed his breathing and upped his focus. He let out a slow breath and pulled the trigger. *BLAM* the bullet made the 300m shot in a matter of seconds, cutting through the chandelier and causing it to fall. Right on top of his target.

After the job was done, Mat made his way back to his place, quickly showered, changed and quickly fed. Rosetta and Zane were probably causing trouble again and Mat didn’t need Pavel throwing the poor boy through a wall again. Mat sighed as he left his flat and made his way to Pavels office. Once there, he walked through the door and his suspicions were correct. Pavel looked like he was about to blow a gasket. “Sorry for my tardiness. I had some... trash... to remove. How are we all?”, Mat walked over to an empty chair and sat down, folding his arms and crossing his legs. “What important business will we be attending to today?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fuzz Fuzz

Joe & Luke Ashben - Civilians - Psychic Vampires
Joe chuckled as he put his brother to bed, he only complained a bit before crashing. He sighed, his thoughts going back to that night. Why hadn't he noticed they were being followed by that damned blood. Rolling over his red eyes stared at his brothers sleeping face, "What if that had been on of us..." He whispered moved ng some of Luke's blonde away from his face. He soon fell asleep only to wake a few hours later.

Rosetta shrugged, "Nothing that I know of unless Pavel needs to talk to you about this idiots mistake." She put her hands on her hips glaring over to Zane, "I doubt he fully understands how much pressure has been added to you Pavel....I really am sorry for not keeping a better eye on him. And I am sorry to you as Matriarch..."

Zane burst into laughter, "You really can't help but to shove your nose of the bosses asses can you." Rose's jaw twitched, "They are my boss and my Lord. I would hope to respect them, unlike you I was raised properly." Zane shrugged, "Sorry I just have issues with authority." He said so with out care or sympathy in his voice.
Fuzz Fuzz Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Stella soon arrived at shop and ordered, five glaze and a extra large coffee. She was a regular here, they never had to ask and one of the older gentlemen always let her use his french vanilla creamer. Of course, she would buy a couple here and there seems how her coffee was always and extra large. She sat down chatting with them and reading the newspaper before getting up to leave. She yawned and groaned after doing so. She had hoped the coffee would wake her up, it seemed only a dream. She told them goodby and thanks before heading for her car.
(She open for interaction)​

As Dr. Stella Verin would leave her office and go to her car, she would find a certain cloaked figure resting on their back on her hood. The cloak itself covered them completely as it was except for the hood exposing the orange haired girl's face. Once she would see the doctor she would glare at her, staring but not immediately aggressive which fell in line with many reports that have been filed about her. She simply stared the woman with her blood orange eyes. She would slowly rise up and then stay squatted on the hood, her metal sabatons and gauntlets clanging against the metal surface as she moved. Orma seemed to be waiting for a reaction from the woman.

(lol she already left the office...she leaving a donut shop currently!! XD )
Stella looked up from her coffee as she headed for her car only to pause, someone was on her car... She glared at them, "Um... excuse you but that's my car and I'm afraid I don't know you. So could you please step away from the vehicle." Her hands were a bit full with her coffee and her remaining 3 donuts. She would drop her stuff if she had to but she didn't like the thought. Why on Earth was this person laying on her car to begin with?!?​
Sybil Sybil

Oh? This one is level-headed. As flavorless as dirt but still.
"Tell me, do you work in that building? The one with all those security officers?" She pointed at her building, her eyes not straying from the woman as she did so. "Because if you do I am curious. Do you have time for a question?" She staid completely still as she was squatted, calm as a gargoyle one might find on a gothic church roof.

Stella groaned, "Look I just stopped working, I had planned to go home and get some sleep. If you have questions they will be open shortly so wait and ask someone who answers such things. I'm a weapons scientist...not the special ops representative...." She took another drink of her coffee, "Now get off my car, this is the last time I'm asking..."
Sybil Sybil

Maverick Lucian Lycanthrope/loner
Maverick had just received his weapon from a private shop owner who specialized in metal working. It did not take him long, but he had to be careful for his business was not liked from other...parties. He was casually walking along the sidewalk heading for a specific store. After all he did need to get groceries. The scents flowing in the air were somewhat overwhelming, given he did not visit the city often. He could faintly detect the scents of werkin, and vampires nothing definite though. He had just passed a fast food joint when he smelled coffee. That was one thing he had not had in sometime. However when he got closer Maverick caught a stronger scent of a vampire. Without giving away what he was doing Maverick flexed his nostrils drawing in more of the scent. As he did this he focused on the location he sensed it from. He noticed two woman one was on top of what appeared to be the other females car. He had decided to buy some coffee, but it would probably be best to avoid confrontation. However he could sense the female standing away from the one on the car in slight distress. Perhaps they were in some kind of confrontation. Still it would be unwise to rush to conclusions. For know it would be best to simply observe. If he sensed danger to the human woman he would intervene. Maverick proceeded to walk towards them casual making way to the entrance of the coffee shop. He made his way in proceeding to attain his coffee grinds of various kinds. At the same time ha made sure to keep a eye on the two focusing as much as he could without taking focus from the people around him.
Sybil Sybil , BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Really? Well how unfortunate for you that I don't really care about your work schedule. Tell me, do you know what has happened? Someone must have died, but I just have no interest in actually investigating the clans. Your organization must know. You must know?" The woman's head tilted, unaware of the onlooker watching her from a distance, mostly unphased by the woman's threats. The sun may be out, but she was covered and she knew where some shade was in good quantities.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Lord Anubis Lord Anubis

Stella crushed the cup of coffee, hissing only slightly as it burned her hand. She shook her hand, this woman was giving her a headache. She was tired and this woman was driving her up a wall. "Look lady, I don't know you and if you want to know what happened then Go. To. The. Office." She stormed over grabbing at the woman's cloak, ready to rip her off her car.​
Sybil Sybil

The woman grinned as the smell of fresh emotions bubbled up from the woman, opening her mouth and attempting to gather up the bit of energy surfacing in the woman. Did food come to her after proving itself useless? Nothing lost here. As the woman would get closer she would hop onto the roof of the cab, away from her grabbing hands, on all fours as she continued to try to feed. "Now now! Getting mad is no way to react~"

Stella didn't have time for this, "It is when all I want to do is go home and sleep and you hoping around on my car!!!" She had enough of this, pulling a small pistol she had snuck out of the lab. She aimed it at the woman, "Leave before I shoot your ass." She didn't want to shoot the woman but enough was enough. "Go to the office or go to the clan your registered with and stop bothering me!!!" Her purple eyes sparked as she glared at the woman.​
Sybil Sybil Lord Anubis Lord Anubis

His head Snapped to Zane. "I Used to Know Someone like you, Who didn't appreciate authority, Or the responsibilities put on his head. Hes In a stone coffin in the basement as we speak. Cut him down myself, I'm sure you've heard of the rebellion?" Hed take a look at Mat. "Theres no work unless you know a way To stop a war between the wolves." Hed begin to pace. "Once they find that it was a blood who killed their kin. a war will break ou-." Hed Stop at a Large 'THUD' shook the upstairs.

Dominic Bersk - (What ever hes labeled as, ill check later) - Blood Vampire
Hed Push the Large Stone lid off of his coffin at last, After all of these years he was free, ready for revenge. climb out with his one arm he had. A loud clank as he set his fet on the stone floor. His Armor was Still on him, Stupid for them to 'bury' him with it. Hed Slowly make his way to the stairs, A millennia without any blood makes you weak.

Matriarch Savannah

Mat sat silently while Pavel paced. He was clearly frustrated. “Well if you’d just let me put a bullet betwe-“ Mat was cut short by a loud thud upstairs and looked up. “I thought we were the ones who made things go bump in the night?”, Mat looked at the others, a wry grin on his face.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fuzz Fuzz

Rosetta froze at the loud thud, she grabbed her finished daggers. "I'll go check it out sir...it might be a werewolf maybe they found out and want a sneak attack...or try to." She moved to head upstairs, her Lord didn't have to deal with some intruder at this time. Two daggers held in each hand, she also knew the location of several well placed weapons in case something like this happened.

Zane's eyes narrowed at the crashing noise, but he couldn't help but smile. This would be his chance to sneak off for sure. He waited for Rosetta to be half way up the stairs before edging towards the door. He wanted fresh blood, but first he needed to get sunscreen and a coat or something to cover him.

Pavel Bersk - lord - Blood vampire
hed stare at the source of the noise. "Please tell me that wasn-" His head would snap around the room, then to Zane. "ZANE!" He make his way to him. "I will make you a deal. You help us with whats up there, And you get your Warrior Tit-" He heard something on the stairs, the clanking of armor. he turned to face it.

Dominic Bersk - Unknown - Blood Vampire
He made it to the stairs, hearing voices. hed continue down. His voice seemed similar to pavels but was weak aswell. "You wouldn't order me killed... 'Brother..' " he Continue down, his ruined armor, and his one arm, a Prominate Piece of his Helmet, Now Removed reveling part of his face.​

Rosetta stopped mid step looking at the man as he got closer. She then glanced to Pavel, "W-what?" She had thought his brother was dead, then again maybe that had just been her assuming too much. "Um Lord Pavel are we supposed to kill him?" She knew about the rebellion that had taken place but maybe a small part of her wanted Pavel's brother to have changed.

Zane froze in place glancing up to the man who was supposed to be Pavel's brother. He grinned, perhaps a possible Alli in his scheme's. He could also possibly turn against Zane and kill him, but he had to admit it was a good chance to take. Pavel must have been desperate because he knew were he had been going. Defeat the brother and he was back at the top again and no longer chained under Rosetta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back