• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crimson Boa (Fairy Tail RP) [CLOSED]

DreamBeat

Two Thousand Club

[PLEASE KEEP CLEAR UNTIL RP STARTS!]

guild-png.121357

1st Floor

Grand Hall

Bar

Kitchen (right behind bar)

Guild Master's Room (behind kitchen)

Recreation Room

Quest Board

2nd Floor

S-rank Room

S-rank Quest Board

Last edited by a moderator:

@Joka

@TKolord @Bunny @Mr Cthulhu @DergTheDergon @National

Morning
June 11, X786

Thursday

Cg-4WFCzPOOIA0lUAAe4NWa2UkQAACh1wPoqnoAB7hN271.jpg

Christie Wolfe

Christie woke up on the couch in the rec room where she fell asleep the night before. She quickly awoke and made her way down to the kitchen and made poured herself some milk. She gulped down the milk and sighed in contentment. "Ah~"

Neira Marque

Neira slowly opened her eyes and sat sat up, glancing around at the familiarity of her Freesia apartment, yawning and stretching her arms. The room was decorated Regally, everything made of expensive silks and precious metals, souvenirs of where she used to live. it was a rather small apartment, but still rather homey. She felt she didn't need a large house to be comfortable. It was about time to head to the guild for the day. As she went about her morning routine, Neira became lost in thought as she often does. I do wonder what sorts of jobs are available today.... I am awfully low on cash, though I'd sooner wither and die then admit it... no matter, I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to fix that problem. Finely dressed in her usual Emerald green silk dress, She fastened her rapier sheath to her left hip and carefully sheathed the sword itself, which had a guilded Hilt adorned with Emeralds. she packed a few books into her bag and hoisted it over her shoulder, headed out the door and strode, head high, towards the Crimson Boa guild hall as per the usual.

Syde Grammy

Freesia Town

Syde awoke from his slumber in his regal, golden bed. Surrounded by numerous decorations like mirrors, expensive carpets, jewels, and candles. His room truly looked like a king's quarters. He lives in a regular sized house, even though he lives by himself. Syde went through his morning activities, made infinitely easier by Telekinesis. He put on his tiara, some necklaces, bracelets, and rings, and armed himself with a few weapons. Knives sheathed in his belt, scarves hidden inside his shirt, batons clipped on his belt and hanging there, he was ready to go, and left his home to go to his guild, Crimson Boa.

Elizabeth Anne Marie

Elizabeth yawned as she walked down the street. It was a nice morning, sunny with clear sky, and she likes it. She was in here casual clothes, black skirt a shirt and her usual and favourite hat. People looked at her as she walk past due to the bow and arrows she has on her back. As people stared, she smiled at them, knowing that it's a pretty normal reaction that she gets almost everyday. She grabbed a pair of black gloves out of her brown shoulder bag then put them on. Once she was done she continued walking towards the Guild Hall.

Jason Niflson

Jason walked down the streets of the town, he had been awake for a couple hours now getting in his morning exercise. Most of the time it was just a jog around the town along with some magic practice on the outskirts of town, so as to avoid hurting anyone. He was wearing his usual grey shirt and black pants. As he made his way to the Guild Hall he noticed other people on the street looking at him, Of course they're interested in me, I'm one of Crimson Boa's 5 S-class mages, and a Dragon Slayer at that. He thought to himself. Jason approached the Guild Hall, always amazed by it. Jason strolled into the Grand Hall, ready for a new day of adventure.

Christie Wolfe

After finishing her milk, she washed it out in the sink and left for the kitchen. Christie sat down on a chair on the bar and laid her head on the table. She looked up when she heard the guild doors open and light flooded into the guild hall. She lifted her head so that she saw Jason. "Morning Jason," she said a little loudly so that her voice would be heard by Jason. @ShadowedNexus

Seth Winston

Location S-rank room

Seth had fallen asleep on top of one of the tables the night before. He had been working on a few clay sculptures until time had rendered his body sluggish and useless. He yawned and opened his eyes looking around the room, "I should probably head downstairs." he said to himself. After contemplating weather to get up or not he rolled over onto his back, unfortunately he was on the edge of the table so gravity was not his friend for the next couple of seconds when he plummeted to the floor making a quite loud thump sound. Seth as he was falling was only able to say one thing, "jeeeez!"

Jason Niflson

Jason looked towards the sound of the voice that greeted him and saw one of the co-founders, Christie. "Mornin'" he responded a bit tiredly. Jason grabbed some grub and sat down at one of the tables, and began snarfing down his breakfast. All this exercise has made me famished, he thought to himself, finishing up the last bits of his food. He then cleaned and put away the dish and sat back down at a table, waiting for the rest of the members to trickle in.​

Christie Wolfe

Christie nodded at Jason and looked up when she heard a thump coming from the ceiling. "I think that's Seth," Christie thought. "Maybe I should make some pancakes." She sighed in boredom and put her head back on the bar table, staring at the door. Christie's eyes flickered up to the ceiling one more time before falling back on the door.

Syde Grammy

Freesia Town

Syde stopped by Original Bakery, one of his favorites, and ordered his breakfast. "A vanilla latte and a caramel drizzle. Chocolate croissant, make it heated." He said to the worker. She then proceeded to make his breakfast and hand it to him. He took it and left without a thank you. After all, why would a prince need to thank a servant? He attracted many looks from the people he passed by on the way to the guild.

'Hm. They can't resist looking at their prince. Basking in his magnificence.' He proceeded to chuckle, descending into maniacal laughter, which made some people walk away from him. He finally entered the guild hall. He found a seat where no one sat near, polished off the dust on the chair with a handkerchief, and sat down, sipping his coffee and delicately eating his croissant.

Neira Marque

Neira stepped into the guild hall and casually looked around. She noted Christie slumped over the bar, and Jason idling at one of the tables. "Well, this place is just as lively as it is every morning I see," she joked.

Christie Wolfe

When the guild door opened, she just continued to stare at it. Neira stepped into the guild hall, and said something. "I know. It's so boring right now," Christie whined. "But people are here now." She sat up in her seat and rested her chin on her open palm. "Why don't we play a bit while the others are getting here?" She smiled. @DergTheDergon @ShadowedNexus

Syde's ears perked up. He looked towards Christie, one of the co-founders of the guild as she said something. He didn't exactly hear what it was, but he heard play.

"Play? A game? I would love to!" Syde finished his breakfast and threw it in the trash. "What are we playing? Hide and Seek? Tic Tac Toe? Ring Around the Rosie?" @DreamBeat @ShadowedNexus @DergTheDergon

Jason looked up at Christie, "A game? Depends what it is. I'm up for anything fun enough," He responded. Jason stood up and walked over to her table and sat down. "So, what is this game of yours?" He asked, Amused at her suggestion. It was going to be a while before anyone got here and Jason needed something to burn time.

@DreamBeat

Neira shrugged. "A game to pass the time? Why not?" She sat down where the others were gathering, wondering what they were going to play.

Christie Wolfe

Christie opened her mouth to answer Jason, but jerked slightly in surprise when Syde came up to them. She looked up at Syde. "I was thinking something like Magic Tag. One person is "it" and that person would be able to use magic to try and tag people. Only the person who is "it" is allowed to use magic to catch us. The rest of use have to deal with dodging magic attacks for our lives so that we don't get caught. Of course, you severely harm the other players. Any other injuries can be treated later. Treat it like a tolerance test or something. The playing areas would be the guild hall and the rec room," she explained. "You guys up for it?" She looked at each at them from behind the bar. @Bunny @ShadowedNexus @DergTheDergon

Syde chuckled.

"Definitely." He said a bit too calmly. "Definitely..." He giggled, taking one of the throwing knives from his belt, looking at himself in the reflection.

Seth Winston

Seth had finally made his way to the bar after struggling to pick himself up for a few minutes. He trudged into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk beginning to chug it as he walked out towards the bar, "morning everyone." he said smiling slightly

Neira opens her mouth to accept the challenge calmly and cooly, but before she could Syde beat her to the punch... a bit too well. It creeped her out a bit, honestly. She glanced sideways at him worriedly, before righting herself and saying "I'm always up for a challenge," in her normal calm and elegant manner. At this point she noticed Seth walk in, after turning to him. "Good morning."

Christie Wolfe

Christie nodded, not bothered by Syde's weird response. After Neira's response, she glanced at Jason and said, "Majority rules." That was when Seth walked in. She looked at him and smiled. "Morning Seth. You know, if you chug the milk like that, you'll die," she teased. @TKolord @DergTheDergon @Bunny @ShadowedNexus

(Sorry guys I didn't know this started I usually am kn mobile xD )

He inhales the salty sea air. Kaz grins. The sea was always one of his favorite getaway spots. The Breeze of the ocean, the color of the waves. It made him happy. His ship swayed only slightly as he stares out kn the water. He should probably head back to the guild. He might be needed there, but he doubted it. He tells his crew to get ready to go back, and he walks back into his cabin. An hour later, they are back at sjkre, and he starts to walk back to the guild, only a half a mile away

It had only been a few months since Miki had moved to town and joined the guild. Even though she missed her home town and all of her old friends, it helped that her guild was there to keep her from feeling too homesick. She had found an apartment not too far from the guild where the rent was affordable, she was also happy about the fact that the area she lived in had an area near the ocean where she could train. She had awoken to the sound of birds chirping outside of her window and slowly began to move about in her bed as she stretched and let out a big yawn, and turned over to go back to sleep. As she tried to close her eyes for a few more minutes of sleep, the last thing she saw was the time on the clock, and just as she closed her eyelids she, the thought of the clock had passed in her brain as she shot up to look at the time. "Oh! I am so late!" She yelled as she got up from her bed to get dressed. She hopped in the shower, got her clothes on, made her bed, and dashed out the door headed towards the guild.

Kaz looks at the town. Its been lively, which is good. He was out in the sea for a long time, taking a few days just to get back. He was completing as many quests as he could for the guild. He was hoping to get enough money to get the guild its own ship, since his ship is his ship, and he wants the guild to have its own. He grabs compass lacrima. He used it in the sea to get back home. It points straight to the guild, not North. As he gets to the door of the guild. He sees a girl running towards the guild. @Shinya

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Luna Atlas

Luna had just entered the guild hall. I should have gotten here earlier... She thought to herself and she walked around. She had "slept in" on accident. At least to her it had been sleeping in. To others it would have been waking up at a normal human time. Yet Luna was an early riser, plus it meant more time to find a quest. She heard some talking from the bar and headed that way. She noticed a group of her guildmates were already there and talking about something or other. What are they up to? She wondered as she made her way over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back