• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓬𝓮𝓼 || CS Thread

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheets

**REALISTIC pictures only please!**

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:

Face Claim:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Body Modifications:

Dislikes: [3+]
Fears: [2+]
Quirks: [2+]
Theme Song: (optional)

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs or bullet points]
Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]

SMOKE!

• REQUISITE

FULL NAME:
    Marisol Anita Valencia

NICKNAME:
    Smoke

SEXUALITY:
    heterosexual

FACE CLAIM:
    Gal Gadot

she's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you insult me
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit

You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing
HALESTORM

code by butterfly aubade

INK!

• REQUISITE

FULL NAME:
    Brady John Walsh

NICKNAME:
    Ink

SEXUALITY:
    heterosexual

FACE CLAIM:
    Andy Biersack

Once you’re mine, you’re mine forever

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
SET IF OFF

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:
  • monsters
    all time low feat. blackbear

name
    Milana Antonov.
    nickname
    Millie, Mills.
    date of birth
    December 14th.
    sexuality
    Bisexual.
    occupation
    Psychologist.
    nationality
    Russian-American.
left
right
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
  • impossible year
    panic! at the disco

name
    Jason Dougherty.
    nickname
    Bear, Jay, Jace.
    date of birth
    September 26th.
    sexuality
    Heterosexual.
    occupation
    Detective (Undercover).
    nationality
    Italian-American.
left
right
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

scroll

scroll

juniper.

full name

juniper rose dawson

nickname

juni

female

sexuality

heterosexual

so am i

ava max

visage

face claim

natalie alyn lind

eye color

hazel

hair color

blonde

height

5'2

body mods

vines | flower | earlobes pierced twice | belly button

psyche

ツ passionate
ツ helpful
ツ non-judgemental
✘ self-sacrificial
✘ stubborn
✘ proud

❤ helping others ❤ healing ❤ incense ❤ most music types ❤ animals ❤ kids ❤ swimming ❤ body mods ❤ white wine

dislikes

🞧 when someone breaks a promise 🞧 fish 🞧 her brothers lifestyle 🞧 surprises 🞧 unsweet tea 🞧 gold jewelry 🞧 avocados 🞧 essays

fears

> not being able to save someone <
> blanking on her training <
> losing loved ones <

quirks

> puts others before herself frequently <
> has a slight ring obsession <

history

Juniper would never know her mother, as the woman didn’t want her to begin with. She wasn’t even a groupie to the Red Aces, one of the biggest and baddest gangs around LA. She was just someone traveling through, who had a one night stand with Carson Dawson, and got pregnant. Carson didn’t even know she was pregnant until she showed up on his doorstep, about to pop. He already had a son, Robbie, and since Robbie’s mother passed in childbirth Carson figured he was done having kids. But when he saw that familiar face with a belly the size of two basketballs, he couldn’t turn her away. Wendy stayed with Carson, never revealing her ulterior motives until it was too late. She had just given birth and gotten released from the hospital when she did it. She robbed them blind and skipped town.

She left Juniper behind. No note, no phone calls, no texts or anything. It quickly became obvious that Carson was on his own with the baby, and nothing. No money, nothing he could pawn that was worth a damn. He was furious, of course, but he didn’t blame Juniper. And as far as he was concerned, she was his child, and he was going to take care of her. Some friends pressured him to get a paternity test, so he did, and sure enough-- Juni was his. Angry at her mother for what she’d done, he was never quite able to let that anger go. He turned to the bottle, and turned quite violent. Robbie protected his younger sister from their fathers anger as much as he could, but he would always tell Juni stories about the better life she was destined to have. Eventually, Robbie became part of the gang as well, following in his father’s footsteps.

By this time, Carson was practically unrecognizable to those who used to be his friends. He was excommunicated from the gang, exiled and sent away. Although Juniper didn’t know this, Robbie harbored anger of his own, angry at those people who swore to help their family but turned their backs on Carson when he needed it the most. Carson disappeared, and Robbie rose through the ranks of the Red Aces until he became one of the trusted members. He wasn’t Vice President or anything high up like that, but he was trusted. When Juniper turned seventeen and graduated high school, Robbie made sure that she went off to college to make something of herself.

So she did. She entered a fast paced nursing program pretty much on the other side of the US, leaving that life behind. She got a job at a prison right out of school, and for a while, things were fine. Until she started getting threats in the mail, left on her car, and even on her doorstep. Robbie called her one night, frantic, and she heard gunshots in the background and everything went silent. She flew home as fast as she could, only to find out that Robbie was missing, presumed dead. He’d betrayed the gang as well, but the people that were after Robbie were after her now. The gang’s higher ups decided to take her in to protect her, though there are those that oppose the decision.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

scroll

ash.

full name

ashton daniel valencia

nickname

ash

male

sexuality

heterosexual

i mean it

g eazy

visage

face claim

ian somerhalder

eye color

green

hair color

brown

height

6'1

body mods

psyche

ツ confident
ツ couragous
ツ dedicated
✘ posessive
✘ jealous
✘ reckless

❤ fighting ❤ fixing cars ❤ breaking things ❤ yelling ❤ rough fucking ❤ long hair ❤ the female form ❤ flirting ❤ shots

dislikes

🞧 losing 🞧 riddles 🞧 board games 🞧 wine 🞧 animal print 🞧 cats 🞧 classical music 🞧 someone touching him suddenly

fears

> death <
> being burned alive <

quirks

> always has his zippo on him <
> will light anything on fire <

history

Ashton was born three years before his younger sister, and he did as all older brothers did: he tormented her first, but also protected her first. Their mother died when she was giving birth to Smoke, leaving behind their father and the two siblings. Even from a young age, he was always picking on Smoke and teasing her, but if anyone else even tried to touch her or hurt her feelings, Ash was on them like gasoline. This got him into trouble alot, but in a way, it also brought the siblings closer together. Ash likes to think he helped teach Smoke how to have a backbone, though maybe sometimes he feels like she has too much of one.

Their father found little Brady on the side of the road when the siblings were a few years old, so they've practically all grown up together. Ash, being the oldest, always felt like it was his place to be in charge but that doesn't mean Ink and Smoke always went along with what he wanted. This led to lots of fights and arguments, and even some black eyes and broken bones. But they were all as thick as thieves, especially while growing up. Ash started out being homeschooled with Smoke, but when he reached middle school, he decided he wanted to go to actual school, so he went while Smoke stayed home.

This led to him being a little better socially than Smoke, at least at first. Both siblings are headstrong and will fight for what they want or need, even each other. Ash did start to get his own friends once he reached high school, drifting a little bit from Ink and Smoke. Ash has always been the type to go for what he wanted, but being raised the son of the leader of the Red Aces taught him alot. He doesn't trust easily, and can read people fairly easily. He may act like a dumb fuckboy at times, but he's quite smart. He just likes for people to underestimate him. He works as a mechanic at a local shop, and even sells parts illegally for the gang, along with partaking in other illegal activities to make money on the side.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back