• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Crimes, Monsters and Everything In Between

DemonicLillies

Hylics Enthusiast
Howdy reader! My name's Icarus and I'm here looking for some cool rps! I've only set up a couple rps before so I'm still relatively new to all of this but I'm trying my best!

Rules:
-I tend not to do romance unless I feel it really fits into the plot that we've got going
-I'm not too bothered about post lengths, just give me something to go off! Personally, I try to have posts of a decent length but I don't always manage to get them too that length. Hopefully, they're enough to go on!
-Please don't control my character!

The World:
The year is 2023 and the world is finally starting to straighten out. Years and years of bloodshed and wars have torn this world to shreds, but finally things are going well. That is, if you can afford it. Those with the cash get to live the high and mighty life, they get to feast on banquets of food and have access to the best medicines. But if you can't afford that life? You become the lowest of the low. Forced to live in a disgusting underbelly of the world full of scum and villains. A place like that will change any man, force them to adapt. For a long time, monster kind were looked down upon by humans. Seen as scum for things they could not control. But those that live in the underbelly have finally come to understand. They understand the plight of the monsters, they understand they do what they must to survive. If you cannot adapt to the underbelly, you will be eaten alive.

Plots:
-Character A was born and raised in the underbelly, learning to hate the rich and to never trust anyone. They've lived their whole life scrounging for money, for food. Character B was born rich, living the high life. They never cared for those in the underbelly, in fact they looked down on them. However when the time came for Character B to move out of the home they were raised in, their money quickly ran dry. They could no longer afford to stay out of the underbelly and this was discovered quickly. Cast down, Character B encounters Character A, who takes pity on them. For one reason or another, Character A takes Character B under their wing to help them adapt to this life in the underbelly (Character A can be human or monster, but Character B is human)

-Character A and B have been childhood friends, both born in the underbelly. They were friends for years but when Character A got involved in a gang, they drifted apart, Character B not approving of this new lifestyle. A few years have passed since then and Character B has moved on when out of nowhere a frantic and upset Character A shows up at their door, two body bags in tow. Before they can say anything, whatever is in one of the bags starts to move. (Both characters can be human or monster)

-Character A is one of the few monsters to have climbed out of the underbelly, buying a house in one of the smaller neighborhoods. They've managed to start up a small business selling odds and ends, nothing in particular but a lot of things people might want. Business is doing well until a rival company, run by a human, begins a smear campaign on Character A. The campaign gains traction quickly and the money stops coming in. Seeing that Character A is under threat of being cast back down into the underbelly, Character B steps in to help out and try to clear their name. (Character A is a monster and Character B is a human)

If any of these interest you, let me know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back