• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy crescent moon heroes (this is a fantasy rp thats in the fantasy genre need 10 peope)

Haruto Setsumoto

The utterly gutsy dragon sage
100 years ago, their was a war between two kinds of people......the humans and the Neo-demons. These demons had powers way beyond the comprehension of the humans and normal demons...many lives were lost until five heroes, each with unique powers defeated the Neo-demons and triumphed over darkness. These heroes left behind a legacy for another five to inherit.... their determination. their power. their teamwork. their strength. their courage

This is the story of five heroes in their quest to defeat the evil darkness known as the Neo-demons.

This is the legend of the crescent moon heroes.......

(okay so! im accepting people all the time so join if you guys like! also this is my first rp on here so go easy on me will ya!

the rules are simple:

*No god-modding

*no killing another persons OC without his or her's consent

* no one hit kills please. a real fight must take place

*cursing is aloud

*no sexual content.....if you get in a situation black it out

*pairings are ok

yeah i need 10 people atleast....

oh and the reason i said 10 people was because it would be five heroes and five strong evil people i will also add an additional 3 or 4 people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back