Creepypasta

@ShadowHuntress I am actually glad you tagged me as 1) When I made this RP, several stuff IRL happened and online that needed my attention. Not to mention, because of my brain being pricky about what it remembers, this was not something I had remembered till now.

In short, sorry for forgetting, and thank you for actually taking the time to tag me as Notification-Kun hates me so u~u

your accepted xD I will post up the character sheet for Alex(which was supposed to my character) soon, and also I'll tag everyone from the sign-ups that they were accepted...still in shock that I forgot about this, as I was SUPER hyped about it O-O

@I am Shadow accepted

@Terence Ookami accepted, but when I clicked the image link it just gave me bing's search results for 'dark anime boy'. (it's fine, just make sure to find a workable link lol)

@creepylover accepted, just add a personality and explain how she kills besides a picture of a weapon please.

@Flame Demon accepted, although when it says

Powers/How The Kill/What Makes Them Abnormal: She can transform into different forms to confuse others and she can summon any weapon she wants to, besides her usual killing method.
I don't know what her "usual killing method" is. I would love it if you fixed that!
Thank you for signing up and sorry for forgetting about this awesome RP! As for the above stuff, please don't hate me, I'm just trying to be a good host (':3)

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]Friend
Appearance(Anime, Gif, Realistic): Attached because computer hates me xP

Name: Sarah Jones

Nickname(OPT.): N/A

Personality: Is rather quiet in person, but is pretty opinionated and fun online. She's passive aggressive about issues and tends to ignore them and write instead of realize the falling apart of things (such as her family). She strives in academics and enjoys showing off her extensive vocabulary. She tries to stay emotionally detached but finds it difficult when she cares about all the people she meets.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back