• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CReEpyPAStA

StrayTheCat

Traveling Adventurer
Hello, my name is John, and I am dead. I died about a week or so ago, well...to be honest I'm not too sure exactly. When you are dead, you don't sleep, eat, drink, or do much really. Not to say you can't, but it won't do you much good either way. In fact, it would be better if you didn't, just my opinion, although your welcome to ignore my warning. When you sleep, you end up sleeping for days or weeks. Try eating, you'll go insane with hunger, trust me I saw it happen first hand. Anyway, the reason why I'm writing this down is in case you are one of the living, and are considering or have been trying to find out if these myths and legends of monsters, supernatural occurrences, and murderous spirits are real. If you are not, then you just need to stay away as much as possible and hope you won't come across anything like this ever again. However, if you are then I'll go ahead and end your curiosity here, They are. All of them. Some of them are just multiple names for the same creature, while others are just the creature changing, evolving, getting stronger. Since I've spoiled your journey I can only hope you will stop and retire from investigating these things. I will not be able to control myself for much longer. The sensation, the hunger. The humanity that you gain from living is gone from me, and now I cannot hold it at bay. The the the the the the the the th.

Alex stared at the message on the forum in shock. He had read these kinds of things before on here, not surprising since this was the number one place for internet horror, but there was something odd about this post. The thing is, it almost seemed...real.

Hello, my name is John, and I am dead. I died about a week or so ago, well...to be honest I'm not too sure exactly. When you are dead, you don't sleep, eat, drink, or do much really. Not to say you can't, but it won't do you much good either way. In fact, it would be better if you didn't, just my opinion, although your welcome to ignore my warning. When you sleep, you end up sleeping for days or weeks. Try eating, you'll go insane with hunger, trust me I saw it happen first hand. Anyway, the reason why I'm writing this down is in case you are one of the living, and are considering or have been trying to find out if these myths and legends of monsters, supernatural occurrences, and murderous spirits are real. If you are not, then you just need to stay away as much as possible and hope you won't come across anything like this ever again. However, if you are then I'll go ahead and end your curiosity here, They are. All of them. Some of them are just multiple names for the same creature, while others are just the creature changing, evolving, getting stronger. Since I've spoiled your journey I can only hope you will stop and retire from investigating these things. I will not be able to control myself for much longer. The sensation, the hunger. The humanity that you gain from living is gone from me, and now I cannot hold it at bay. The the the the the the the the th.

Maria blinked as she read this. What...what was this? A ghost was using a computer? That was something she didn't expect. It crossed her mind this might be some sort of prank for those who believed it, but there was something about it that made her shudder. It seemed so real, so....so alive. And it scared her yet...it also excited her. She wondered if anyone has seen this.

Sarah looked at the post in confusion. She had seen some strange posts, but this one seemed off. She shrugged, thinking that it was nothing more than a strange post. Though, it was a cool idea. She opened a word document and added it to a list of prompts she would later return to. She then turned up the music that blasted through her ear buds and continued scrolling through the forum. Maybe someone had commented on it.

To think that someone who had died wrote it intrigued her curious mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back