• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom creepypasta

Wisp. has a human like pale body with two dragon like creatures coming out. known as faya to her friends. is a killer. lives in slender woods. forever 18

Hiz

once a follower of Zalgo but has gained a resistance against him, creepypastas have often confused him with Zalgos human form but the difference are seen rather quickly because he doesn't have mouthes everywhere , age unknown but looks 22 and wanders the slender forest

so lets start? lets say b4 we knew that eachother had powers (i knew i had powers but you didn't) and (you knew you had powers bit i didn't) we were best friends my human name was faya and my killer name was wisp and we knew eachother in both ways but as a killer you didn't know that it was me and i didn't know it was you. what i look like as a killer is my pfp and as a human i looked the same but without the dragon wisps

Hiz was liie always, wandering around the Slender manor or at least the woods outside the manor, only Slenderman knows why he does it , because Slenderman asked him to, he enjoyed it though, the quite , isolated life, there were however two that he would allow to bother him, Slenderman obviously and his best friend Wisp

i was out finishing my killing up, by letting my dragon wisps eat the body. after they were done i started to walk back to the mansionsulking and thinking if i would need to leave so my brother...no i refuse to call him that... zalgo wouldent hurt them. i got back but on the way i saw rake and growled. unfourtanatly i still had a unhappy expression on my face as i got back. and the second i were there hiz saw me... and my expression

" sigh what's wrong this time wisp, did jeff bother you again on one of your killing sprees " he said with a toothy smile as he walked over to her

"oh uhhh i saw rake... spying on me but hes most likely gone by now" i say holding back the fact that zalgos my brother

he chuckled as he walked closer " so tell every murder you committed , every person that tried to stop you and every plead from your spree today" he said with his toothy grin

"I killed the b***h and her family they all pleaded for mercy and instead of hiding the bodies I let ember and zero eat them!" I say giggling insanely

"ah isn't it just wonderful to hear a victim plead for their lives , it really is music to my ears but i like it when they plead as they run for their life , eventually hiding thinking that they are safe but really aren't because i happen to find them every time , isn't that a coincidence " he said with a chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back