Literature creepypasta

I read those with my younger brother all the time. I can't name many off the top of my head by title, but I think I remember this one about a low budget TV show that ended up with children being burned alive in the woods by the show's mascot character? It was super long, but very well written and remains my favourite to this day. I especially loved the buildup.

I think it was called 1999.

My favorite creepypasta is called "Holes" It's about a guy hiding in a wall and stealing this little boy's things! I love the realistic fic pastas.

SilverSanctuaries said:
Ahh! I'm currently reading that one!

I'm not sure if these are creepypasta or not, but I read them on /r/nosleep. My favorite of all time would be "footsteps" its actually a mini series of stories and ended up getting published into a book called Penpal.

My second favorite is Borrasca. It's a really good story as well and has a very messed up ending.

My favorite creepypastas are the ones that develop the atmosphere well, like Room Zero or Abandoned by Disney.

Any story that explores the dark side of the past, like the before mentioned 1999, I have a weak spot for.

That being said, I believe the Creepypasta community is overflooded with poor story tellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back