• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Creepypasta] The Mental Ward

Klhoine

The Evolution Pokemon
creepy_pasta_group_by_fishyflakes-d7qp34u.png

CREEPYPASTA - THE MENTAL WARD

The humans have discovered the existence of Creepypastas, and soon found out that they were the cause of many of the deaths each day. In an outrage a few brave souls decided to hunt down the pastas and sent them to a mental ward. There the dangerous ones where medicated and had their weapons taken away. The hospital is a fairly nice facility and is clean. Though the patients are kept under watch and any doors leading out anywhere are kept locked. There is no escape, or so it's thought. The pastas spend most of their day in a 'Day Room' complete with things to color, books, a TV and a coffee machine. All sharp objects are not allowed for safety reasons. So no pens, pencils just markers and crayons. The pastas follow a day by day schedule and follow a set of rules. Whether they follow them or not is up to them, though consequences follow. Rooms look like an average hospital room, with two or three beds. Each bed comes with one pillow and blanket, and a cubbie to put their things in. Males and Females have separate rooms, and are not allowed in the opposite gender's room.

The Day by day schedule

7am-8am- Wake up and breakfast

9am-10am- Meds and free time

11:00am-12:00pm- Group Therapy (Around this time your assigned doctor will be seeing you)

12:00pm-1:00pm- Lunch

2:00pm-4:00pm- Free time

4:00pm-5:00pm- Outside time

5:00pm-6:00pm- Dinner

6:00pm-7:00pm- Music and Arts time

7:00pm-9:00pm- TV/Snacktime/Meds

10pm- Bedtime

RULES

1. Abide by the site rules. No sense in having a RP if you can't even do that. Kay? Kay. 

2. No godmodding. Absolutely none at all. Break this and I really will break your nose. Got it? Good. 

3. If the need does arise, though I don't see why it would. -Is reminded that LJ and Toby are here, and sighs- Never mind. We will need this rule. All "make the babies will be faded to black/nurf gun shot/fireplaced/ and or hot dog bageled. 

4. Benjamin has the final say. If he wants you to change something, you do it. If you don't? My boot goes up your ass. Kay?

5. I hate that I even have to say this but no one liners. For the love of God, no one liners. At least a paragraph please. 

-------

In Character - OOC - Profiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Ticci Toby | Location: Hallway, going into the Day Room |Mood: Curious

Toby would have been throwing a major fit, were it not fro the calming drugs the doctors had injected into his system before shipping him off to this place. From what he'd seen, it looked like a preschool. Not that Toby minded being treated like a child. He was constantly reminded that he acted like a child by his friends. The nurses even allowed him to keep some of the toys he'd looted off his victims. So far he liked the nurses, they were pretty, and nice to Toby. He thought one of them smelled kind of funny, but who was he to judge. They'd updated his rusty mouthguard to something a bit newer. Said something about not wanting him to get hurt on the rusty metal. They let him keep his hoodie too, though they sewed the pockets to it shut. He had to beg for his goggles, thanks to his stupid doctor, but eventually the nurses relented and let him keep them. the orange tent it gave the world was comforting to the forgetful pyromaniac, giving him soothing thoughts of fire and kerosene.

The nurses led Toby to the day room, and told him to behave. Toby looked around for someone he knew, spotting Ben. He waved at the blonde spastically, and said, loudly, "HI BEN!"

Laughing Jack|Location: Being Dragged in| Mood: Pissed.

''Hey, hey, calm the fuck down!'' He yelled as the security guards dragged him into the mental ward. He yelled swears at them, kicking them. It was all he could do, seeing as they'd put him in a damn straight jacket and muzzle. It was hard enough to even talk! They dragged him through the day room, past Liu and Ben. They then dragged him down the corridor of rooms, shoving him into the room they used to check the patients for hidden weapons and such. He grunted as they tossed him in, hitting him against a wall. He was then checked by multiple guards, who made no attempts to be careful with his fragile bandaged areas. They usually wouldn't be this extreme with the patients, but they had to with Jack, seeing as he had already rid the place of two of their guards.

They then tugged him down the hallway, still in a straight jacket, into the day room. They had only removed the muzzle, nothing else. He looked around, becoming curious as he looked at Toby, Liu, and Ben. He smiles,

''Hehe, hello~'' He greeted, chuckling, ''I'm Laughing Jack.. Let's shake hands- Oh... Right~'' He joked, laughing.

@Laughing Jack/MTMM

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Ticci Toby | Location: Day Room |Mood: Excited[/COLOR]

Toby turned when he heard Jack. "LJ!" He cheered, happily bouncing up and down, before he pulled the black and white toy into a tight hug. "I-It's been to long!" He said, his words running together, and stuttering a bit. Of course Toby had rode to the ward with Jack, and therefore had seen his 20 minutes ago, but this entire event had slipped Toby's mind for the time being.

Laughing Jack|Location: Day room|Mood: Happy

''Toby! Holy fuck hi!'' Jack replied, grinning, appreciating Toby's excitement, ''I'd uh.. I'd hug back if I could but..'' He jokes, nuzzling Toby instead. He went along with

what Toby was saying about it being too long since they'd seen each other, seeing as he had no idea how long it had been, since he was under heavy medication from the guards while on his way there.

''Hey, do ya still have my box~?'' Jack asks, curious.

@Laughing Jack/MTMM

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Ticci Toby | Location: Day Room |Mood: Happy[/COLOR]

Toby nodded, and broke the hug in exchange for happily bouncing on his toes. " T-the nurses put it i-in my room with my o-other toys...." He explained, his stuttering worsened considerably as his excitement grew, and he was allowed to let loose and be himself around one of his best friends. He pulled Jack to the floor with him, after his energy depleted enough to make him want to sit.

Laughing Jack|Location: Day room|Mood: Happy

Jack was relieved to hear Toby still had the box. He smiled kindly, sitting down with Toby, ''I don't like the people here...'' He admits, glaring at a doctor that was

intensely watching him, ''They act as if they've never seen a living toy before!'' He says, giggling a small bit as he talks. He then tries touching Toby, quickly remembering he was in a straight jacket. ''Fuck..'' He mumbled to himself.

Jack chuckled a small bit, ''Heh.. Ya think so, huh?'' He replies, smirking. He'd whack Ben for that if he could. He was only a small bit surprised to see Ben here.

How the fuck did a dead boy who could go into computers get caught anyway?! Probably the same way a teleporting demon toy got caught, damn humans..

''Hey Ben..'' Jack started, ''How'd they catch ya? Did they pour water on ya to make you think you were drowning?'' Jack teased in reply to Ben's teasing, nudging him hard with his leg.

Toby giggled when he was acknowledged and waved back hyperactively. His eyes squinted a bit indicating he was smiling under the new mouthguard. Whatever meds they were giving him was doing little to his energy level. HE looked around the room, bored, before he stretched out, and lay down in the floor, roiling around a bit. As he was roiling, he found a box of crayons and a colouring book. "Hey! Crayons!" He cheered, sitting up, and grabbing the two items. Toby then began colouring a page of the book, quickly turning the innocent picture into something dark and violent.

13-10.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Jeff the Killer|Location: Getting signed in| Mood: Pissed.[/COLOR] 

Jeffery Woods, also known as Jeff the Killer, was currently being processed as a patient here at the ward. To say that he was unhappy about the whole ordeal, was the understatement of the year. Jeff gritted his teeth and tugged at the restraints that had him in. A bit over kill if you asked him. Yes he was a psycho serial killer, but it wasn't like he couldn't restrain himself. Okay maybe that was a bit of a lie. Sure he could, but did he really want to. Of course the answer was no. 

Jeff, glared at the woman behind the desk. The little miss pencil pusher. He wondered what it would feel like to hunt her down and carve a smile into her face. A wide smile began to spread over his lips and a low gutteral laugh rose from his throat. "Tell me Miss, do you like hunting? Stalking your prey. Watching their every move. Feeling the soft flesh beneath your fingers as the blade ever so softly slices the skin. And then watch their very life force pour down to the ground as they look up at you in horror". The nurse looked at him in disgust and he just smiled more. 

The male nurse currently keeping him in line, pulled on Jeff's restraints hard, causing Jeff to let out a bit of a groan. He glared up at the man and contemplated killing him right here and now. But that would have to wait. He needed them to think he was cured before he attempted escape. As he thought about said plan, the woman had finished the paperwork and the male nurse pushed him into the direction of the day room. 

"Why don't you say hello to your new friends. Might as well get well acquainted. You're gonna be in here for the rest of your life". And with that, he left. Jeff, looked around the room and seen the other pastas. Oh great. This was just gonna be dandy. He noticed Toby, on the floor coloring like a child and groans. He seen LJ and Ben, talking amongst themselves and groaned again. Why couldn't they just have killed him. 

Ben Drowned | Location: With LJ, Toby and Jeff (Day Room) | Mood: Amused and Annoyed

Ben made an annoyed expression at LJ's question and tease. Maybe he deserved that for his tease to the monochrome demon. He sighed shakily and figured he'd answer, "I came out of the computer and the victim ran off before I could catch him and he alerted the fucking police. I didn't know this and they arrived right as I was ripping out the fucker's innards." he growled. He gave Toby a small smile and laughed when he twisted the innocent coloring page. "Good job Toby." he gave him a thumbs up. A commotion caught his attention, I wonder who that could be? He looked up and saw his best friend Jeff and laughed "Looks like they caught you too huh Jeff?" he smirked. Even the great Jeff the Killer wasn't immune to this witch hunt the mortals had going on. Then he heard something drop over by the TV. 

Liu Woods | Location: Day Room | Mood: Shock/Relief 

Liu was getting bored of the show he was watching, the only other thing that caught his attention was some horror movie. He heard some noise from the other side of the room. He looked over and saw that a clown looking creature in a straight jacket and mouth guard. He seemed to know Ben and Toby. Liu really wasn't in contact with many of the other creepypastas and he had only met Ben and Toby when they first arrived. Then he felt like his heart would stop when he saw the next person they brought in. His eyes widened and he stood up and the remote he had in his hand dropped to the floor. Eyes that can't blink, a carved smile dripping with blood, white skin like snow....Jeff. This was his brother, the one person he spent years looking for. He felt his feet carry himself over to Jeff and he pulled on his scarf for comfort. He was in front of Jeff and stared into his eyes in awe before wrapping his arms around him in a hug. "Brother..." he said softly.

Laughing Jack|Location: Day Room|Mood: Confused

''Whoa whoa hey what the fuck's goin on..?'' He asks, looking at Liu and Jeff. He had no idea who this Liu guy was, but he seemed to like Jeff.. Jack imagined

how fun it'd be to play with them at the same time.. To hang them up by their intestines, filling their otherwise empty bodies with candy. He started to zone out, just thinking of these things.

Jeff tilted his head somewhat sideways as he looked at Ben. "Holy fuck face, how'd they catch you, Benjamin? Tried to hack into the wrong game Benny-boy?". Jeff, smiled at he teased the young killer. He was just about to tease him a little more when he seen his little brother standing before him. At least he looked like Liu. He had the same soft light brown hair. Those sweet innocent green eyes. But something was off. Liu's eyes. They weren't so innocent looking anymore. What happened to him? And those scars. 

Not even a moment later, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. He wanted to hug his little brother like the old times. But this wasn't his little brother anymore. This person standing here was something else. Something darker. This wasn't the Liu he knew. Even voice sounded a bit different. What happened to the sweet boy he left with his parents? The one who was afraid of the dark and asked to sleep with Jeff during thunder storms? Jeff didn't know what to say. He just looked down at this young kid who's arms were wrapped tightly around his waist. 

Toby watched the reunion with a tilted head, and a loud crack of his neck. He was confused, but he didn't really care. The boy with all the scars can't even spoken to Toby, and though he and Jeff had crossed paths, Toby wasn't that fond of him. Mostly because Jeff creeped him out a bit. The smile didn't bother him, but the eyes gave him the freaks. Same reason he never messed with Eyeless Jack. This thought process led into Toby wondering how the hell Eyeless was still out there. I mean he knew the cannibal was good, but that didn't make up for him being blind. The respect Toby had for Eyeless went up exponentially after that realization. With a shrug, and a shake of his head, Toby turned the page, and began to twist another colouring page.

color-emgn-3.jpeg

Liu Woods | Location: Day Room | With: Jeff, LJ, Toby, BEN

Liu felt his heart drop when he didn't feel Jeff hug him back. It was his appearance, wasn't it? He didn't look the same after his parents died, the damages Jeff did with his knife caused his appearance to change completely. His eyes were darker due to all the shit he's seen and done. He pulled away and looked at Jeff "I owe you an explanation, don't I big brother?" he said and looked up at Jeff. "I survived, Billy heard my screams and the police was called. I was saved but I'm scarred for life." he looked to the side. "The nurse called you a monster and a voice told me to kill them. No one calls my big brother a monster. So I stabbed scissors into her eyes and kept stabbing. Then I ran off with a change of clothes someone left me. I took down a few other nurses too. Though I find that killing is so thrilling." his face twisted into a smile. He figured he'd give Jeff space now, to grasp the situation. "I'll give you some space now, I hear my show on." he said and turned back to curl up on the couch. He'd avoid Jeff for now, to give him time to process. At least Liu knew his brother was alive and safe. 

Ben | Location: Day Room | With: Everyone. 

Ben watched the exchange with an interested expression, like it was some cool TV drama. So this was the fabled brother of Jeff's, he was cute he'd admit. He wouldn't mind toying with the kid. He also didn't need to be reminded that his stupid ass got captured. Him of all people the one that could escape into the net, so fucking careless of him. He looked away when Liu left and just sat and watched Toby twist innocent coloring pages. "Hey LJ, you look like you are about to have a coronary, whats wrong?" he asked.

@Benny Drowned 

Toby looked up to listen to Liu's explanation. It felt nice to have another 'half-innocent' there, so Toby decided he liked Liu, even if his brother was kind of creepy in the eyes. Toby resumed colouring for a bit, but that became slightly boring, so he looked up ready for a new thing to do. He looked to Ben when he started talking to LJ, and asked, "Ben? What's a c-coronary?"

Jack snapped out of his thoughts, looking at Ben. He smirked, ''Oh... Nothing's wrong right now~'' He says, ''Maybe check again in a bit..'' He laughs, getting nervous

glances from a nearby nurse. He growls, sticking his tongue out at the nurse.

The hair on the back of Jeff's neck started to stand on end as everyone looked at him. It made him feel awkward and he felt like he was being judged. He didn't like it. All those eyes on him. All those thoughts going through their heads. It was beginning to make his blood boil. The itch to pluck everyone's eyes out was raising up. It was an itch that he was dying to scratch. One that he knew he would never be able to, as long as he was in this shit hole. 

Clicking his tongue and resisting the urge to fight his way out early, Jeff caved in and walked over to Ben. He didn't have any problem with him. For the most part, he got along pretty well with the young boy. Jeff, wrapped an arm around Ben's shoulders, leaning his head against the boy's. He looked to Jack and smiled. "Guess they'll take all kinds in here". The arrogant smile still plastered on his lips. 

Eyeless Jack| Location: being drug into the Day room| Mood: Frustrated

"Hey! Fucking let me go! I can walk on my own! I'll bite your fucking hands off!" Eyeless Jack yelled as he was literally drug between two nurses, restraints being the only thing that kept him from flailing his way out from between them. The calming drugs he had been given hadn't kick in yet, so he still had enough energy in him to try fighting back. At the very least, he could manage to be really annoying and slow down their progress so that he could form some sort of mental image of the halls. If he was gonna be stuck there forever, the last thing he wanted to do was be led around everywhere. 

"Maybe we should have muzzled him. Those teeth are pretty sharp," He could hear one Nurse say. By the voice, this one seemed to be female. 

"Too late for that, now. Maybe you should have thought about that when we took his mask off," This one still had a female voice, but it was deeper and more gravelly. An older woman, probably a smoker; her kidneys wouldn't have tasted any good. He growled at the mention of his mask. No amount of yelling had gotten him him the mask that had been taken from him back. 

They let go of him after they entered a room, which resulted in him falling onto his knees due to the fact that he hadn't been standing in the first place. Fuck, couldn't they have lifted him up before letting him go, at the very least?

"Think we should introduce him to everybody? He can't really find them on his own..." 

"Like Hell he can't, just leave him. He'll find somebody one way or another."

With that, the two nurses were gone. Good riddance, in his... Eyes? Opinion, his opinion. He stood up, turning his head as if he could get a look at the room. 

Toby looked up at the sound of another person being tossed into the day room. "EYELESS!" He cried. He'd never seen EJ without his mask, but he'd recognize those eye sockets anywhere.... Creepy... Toby abandoned his attempts to communicate with Ben, and his colouring book to rush over to the blind Killer, and help him up. "I-I was just thinking a-about you!" Toby cheered, his stutter becoming more prominent with his excitement. He smiled at EJ from under his mouthguard, and helped him over to a wall of the day room so he could star to get his bearings.

Eyeless Jack

Huh unknown hands on me that twitch. Must be Toby. 

Did E.J. just hear somebody yell his name? Yes, yes he did, at a volume that hurt his ears. Sounded an awful lot like Toby, which meant that it probably was him. While he hadn't talked to the Proxy all that much, his voice was pretty easy to recognize. Then there were hands helping him back onto his feet, presumably Toby's hands as the footsteps had come from the same directions as Toby's voice. In addition, he thought he felt a twitch. Yep, that was definitely Toby, he concluded after he was spoken to again. 

"You were? I guess all you need to do is thinkbof the Devil and he shall appear, now," Eyeless Jack smiled, but it was definitely forced. He still wasn't happy about being there. One of the Nurses had suggested giving him a cane, until someone pointed out that it could be used as a weapon. How degrading. Oh, Toby was walking with him... Where were they going? He swung one arm over Toby's shoulder, as to make the whole 'walking while being supported by' thing a bit easier, "Uhm, Toby, where are we going?"

Toby Smiled back at Eyeless, as he helped him to the nearest wall, and put his hand on it. "A wall..." Toby said, stating the obvious. "I-I figured you might w-want to get your bearings... Figure the place out... Walls a-are a good place to start, there's four of t-them..." Toby didn't leave Jack, but gave him a little space so he could explore a little on his own, and figure out the lay of the land.

@Lettuce

Eyeless Jack

Deciding this entire being blind thing may have been a bad plan

The room couldn't have been too complex, right? Eyeless Jack was pretty sure he had navigated more complicated things while he was in the process of stealing people's livers. Then agsin, that was normally at night and the people were asleep, so he didn't have to worry about them spotting him carefully stepping around. Pseudo-Echolocation also worked better when there weren't a bunch of people moving around. Yeah, he was sure he'd need to be in an emptier room for that to work. 

...Or everybody would have needed to keep still...

"Yeah, guess this really isn't as easy as getting through a still house. Thanks," The likelyhood of there being anything in front of him was relatively low, so Jack took a step forward, dragging his hand along the wall. He wondered if they had any books written in brail sitting around.

@Ticci Toby Rogers

Toby nodded, but soon replied with, "You're welcome... I-I'll help you around i-if you want..." Toby wasn't even going to pretend to know what Eyeless was going through. The only person he could sort of relate to was Jeff, and the issue of trying to eat like a normal person. Everyone else was so unique, that it'd be hard to put any of them in a category. Toby gently guided Eyeless to turn slightly, when they came to a corner, pushing the blind man's had forward so he could feel the corner.

Eyeless Jack

Oh look a wall I sure hope I don't run into something

Toby's help finding the corner (so that EJ didn't find it with his face instead) was appreciated. Damn, he wasn't used to need needing help, it was kind of frustrating. He was sure he would know the room like the back of his hand within a few hours, so long as nobody moved the furniture around to fuck with him. The likelyhood of that actually happening- Wait, was Laughing Jack there? If he was there, EJ was pretty sure the chances of somebody moving the furniture around was considerably higher. He hadn't heard the clown talk, not yet, "So, uhm, who else is here?"

@Ticci Toby Rogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back