• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Creepypasta] The Mental Ward (Characters)

Are we allowed more then one charater? Or is it one only?

because I got a just got a great idea for a creepypasta character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jason the Toymaker.Age: Eh.. 29? Yeah, yeah, 29...Picture:
th

d202f4c4092db8a234fec464bf1d69c0.jpg

UDc552GH.jpg

jason_the_toy_maker_and_laughing_jack_by_bloodymaryvoodoo-d9154r2.jpg
Link to Creepypasta:

Why am i so attracted to this and the clown

Who told my mind this was okay

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name:Jill Black[/COLOR]Creepypasta Name:Jill the bleeding black heart[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age: forever 17[/COLOR]Gender:femalePersonality:She is very violent and angered easily.Appearance: (Picture or Description)image.jpeg(bad I know)[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Creepypasta (Bio):Jill's life used to be great and full of fun and games until she became 14. When she was 14 she was kidnapped by a guy who constantly beat her and treated her like a slave mostly. All through that time her anger started to grow and build and so did her violence at 17 one day she had had enough she yanked the whip out of her "master's hand" and violently whipped him when she got bored she tied him up and took his dagger out of his pocket and said. [/COLOR]"Your shit you kidnapped me only to beat me and nearly kill me.... You made me into this... You created Jill the bleeding Blackheart and I thank you for it you bloody shit head!" She then laughed wickedly taking the dagger and stabbing around his heart she then just as he died slowly cut around the stab marks and stared at his heart laughing she stab it multiple times until he was overkilled. After she had finished she took his hair dye and dyed her hair black and highlighted it red. Her shirt except her sleeves somehow were covered in blood her eyes had turned blood red with black pupils and her lips she thought needed make up so she took her dead master's ex girlfriends black lipstick and applied it. Sadly neighbors had heard him scream and the cops were called she nearly escaped but the dogs caught her during trial it was ordered she be sent to the asylum. "People she is a freak she is going where all freaks go to the Mental Ward asylum affective immediately.... Guards take her away." The judge had said and she just laughed and attacked him she cut his arms and legs and then did to him what she did to her "master" then the cops subdued her again and this time knocked her out. She awoke in Mental Ward.

@Benny Drowned

Last edited by a moderator:
I once tried to make a proxy oc then i realized i cant draw and now i just have the occasional doodle of a fox mask lying about

How She Speaks:

"What Are You Staring At

Oh Right

Me!"

Name:

Ava MarieCreepypasta Name:

BeautyAge: 

23Gender:

Female, Duh!Personality:

She is conceited

'Nuff said?

'Nuff said.Appearance: (Picture or Description)

Demon Eyes.jpg< Her eyes

Beauty.jpg< herCreepypasta (Bio):

One day, Scarecrow was walking around, killing people, when she met a beautiful blond girl. Scarecrow got mad jealous and killed the blonde. But, what Scarecrow didn't know, was that the blonde took a part of her soul, and began to slowly leave her body every day. One day, she lmost got out. But, once they arrive at the Mental ward, Beauty shall make her dashing escape, while out of Scarecrow's body.

Scary Last Words:

"Soon...

Soon Scarecrow will be no more

All in due time my darlings...

Due time..."

Name winter

Image/Description/Both pure white hair , glaring yellow eyes (like the puppeteers), wears a black shirt white jacket and black pants no shoes,

"Demon" form: pure black hairz pale yellow eyes, rotten arms and legs, tattered cloths and dirty blood stained skin, and her left arm appears to be broken but is still able to move if as if it is fine

Species :human

Deformities none

State: Brink of death

Mental Stability: slightly insane but is triggered by others destroying her creations, she becoming a terrifying monster who kills the one that destroyed the item she made and makes them into her next item of clothing or dolls or any other item other requests of her

Abilities magic / able to make strings, teleporting, climb on walls, making hallucinations

Story: winter was once a girl that loved to sow anything from dolls to pecices of clothing, one day she was taken by her parents to a insane asylum and left her there , soon she found out they abounded her for a new child and swear to kill them by making them into dolls to keep with her forever to torture.

Soon she got caught by the cops and sent to the ward and is keep in a straight jacket most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back