• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CreepyPasta Apocalypse

ShadowHuntress

The Depressed Help
You've all heard of the CreepyPasta stories, right? Tales of those who go bump in the night and take the lives of many? I bet you've figured they were all just made up to scare those stupid or foolish enough to believe them, but that, is where you are wrong. They are real, and they are lurking at your windows and doors, waiting for you to close your eyes.

This tale, like the others, involves the killers and psychopaths, but is also a bit different. They don't live in this world. Kids all over the world summoned them to our world, and now, you'd be lucky enough to survive the apocalypse that they brought upon us by practicing what they thought was a cheap trick they found on the internet.

Do you have what it takes to survive? Or are you one of the killers that was surrounded?

Lilliana Masterson, a rich partying girl who always got what she wanted, was stunned, shocked, and infuriated. Her parents weren't doing what she wanted! What was their problem? What was wrong with wanting to summon a demon or two? Well, she wasn't going to let this slide. She had read online that a few kids were going to summon their own demons, so she'd just follow what they were doing! She drew the circle she needed, lit the candles, and began chanting. The circle began to glow and then everything was bright. She closed her eyes and waited for it to pass. When it did, she looked around, excited, but was soon disappointed when nothing happened. Only a bright light? What the hell? Fuck that shit! What a-ouch! She looked at her hand and saw the circle she had drew on the floor was on the back of her right hand...okay...that was weird. But it didn't work, so it's not like it mattered. What was the worst that could come from this?

Shadoine groaned as she sat up. Where was she? She looked around and frowned. Why was she in the forest? She was just inside...right? She stood up and flinched. There was a summoning circle on her hand. Oh~, she got it. She smirked and began to cackle. A human summoned her! That's fantastic! Now she could play as much as she wanted! She wondered if anyone else got summoned? Pfh, she hoped so! That would be awesome! Think of the fun they would have! Think of the screams of anguish, pain, and terror! She continued to cackle as she walked. Let the games begin~.

Takeo was on another job that he was ordered to do. There was some crazy killer/devil worshiper on the loose he had to track. After a week of doing this he found the psychopath hidden under a bridge at the edge of the city. When he was certain of his location Takeo of course decided to take care of this guy himself before he could kill or get away. With that he took out his bow and readied an arrow before silently heading down to the spot he had tracked this killer to. Taking his time he soon arrived in a very well hidden spot here he saw the guy chanting and above some weird circle. 'Must be that worshiping thing...' He thought as he drew back his bow. After a small moment of silence he let his arrow fly and it went right through the guys shoulder pinning him to the wall behind him.

At this the gut let out a blood curling scream as he held his shoulder. Seeing Take he glared death at him before unhooking the arrow from his shoulder. Even though he as wounded he didn't let that slow him down as he charged right at Takeo (of course avoiding actually running the circle). With this the two got locked in a pretty intense fight only for Takeo to emerge the victor as he gave him a right hook to the face knocking him out cold.

Sighing he walked over to the circle to get a better look as to what the lunatic was doing (of course he first tied up the guy). When he got to the circle he saw a book that was laying in front of it. Grabbing it he opened it up and read through it a bit curious to it's odd contents. In the center of it he saw a weird sentence that was in bold which completely caught his attention. Confused as to what it said he whispered it out loud to try and get a better understanding of what was going on. When he did this the circle suddenly glowed and he raised his hands to protect his eyes. Only for the light to die down. However when it did he felt a weird pain in the back of his neck. Lifting his hand he felt his neck but nothing seemed wrong with it so he just shrugged it off like it was some sort of light show. With that he took the book and grabbed the lunatic to drag him to the nearest police station.

~~~~~~~~

"........................????????????" At this moment a confused white haired boy hanged from a tree by one leg now finding himself there some how. 'Wasn't I talking to EJ?? How did I get here?' He wondered as he looked around. Unhooking his leg he fell to the ground landing on his hands before falling hard on his stomach. 'What's going on?' Getting up he looked around and scratched his head. 'I know I was inside...' Looking to his right he saw one of his crows. "Einstein do you know where we are?" He asked the normal looking crow who flew off the branch and landed on his head. The bird shook his head at this and let out a small caw of confusion. "Ohhh good idea!" With that he took a deep breath. "ANYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" He shouted at the top of his longs hoping to get someone attention, if he couldn't... Well he would have to wait longer for a snack and he would have to explore on his own. "Kehehe this may be interesting."

Lilliana examined her hand for what felt like forever. It had stopped hurting, and when she felt it, it felt more like her own skin than a scar or something etched into her hand. It was weird...and something she probably should hide from her parents. If they found out, she'd be in big trouble! And she wasn't a fan of trouble. She began looking for a glove...or, well, gloves....that would go with what she was currently wearing and put them on. Perfect. Now they won't know....hopefully....

Shadoine paused on her search for a town when she heard a scream. Was that....? No, it couldn't be.... But if she was here, who's to say he wasn't? She ran off in the direction she heard it, using the shadows to move faster. She realized she was moving too fast and, before she could stop or at least slow down, she crashed into him. This o ly made her laugh as she sat up. "Haha! That was awesome! And kinda painful....but mainly awesome!" She shouted as she jumped up. "You alright dude?" She asked, looking down at him with a crazed smile.

@Peaceswore

Chemi woke up with a start, blinking a few times at the new environment. Had she... Been summoned? Before she could react, the branch she had been randomly standing on broke from below her. She had a rough landing, but she managed. She observed her surroundings, scanning the trees. Shouting could be heard over the tree tops, but before going to investigate, she noticed a vial of cyanide on the ground. And, of COURSE, a dead person was lying there. With a pentagon on his face. Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Why were some people so stupid?! Seriously, Chemi was wondering if there was any sort of chance for humans to even live anymore.

She gave another huff, then got up. Dusting herself off, she went towards the noises. She crouched behind a tree just in case, and spotted 2 others. Oh geez. More insane people. You swear, every one of these 'CreepyPastas' were insane. Why? Who knew. But thats not what mattered. What mattered, was that she was summoned because some weird fanatic cultist had killed a person to see her. She'd make it a point to find him, but for now she was going to lay low. Act like a normal human, maybe? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

She tried slinking away from the pair, going to the edge of the forest to find a bridge. Beyond that, a city lay. That was probably a bad place to go... Before she could turn back, however, she spotted movement. A person seemed to be dragging another... Chemi slowly approached them under the cover of shadows, but she was never very good at stealth. So, instead, she confronted him.

"What on Earth are you doing?" A little louder than she'd liked... But, whatever. Hopefully, he didn't just assume she was a 'Pasta', even though she was. Especially since she looked at least RELATIVELY normal... Well, besides the whole gas mask thing... Either way, you hated bad introductions.

Takeo looked at the girl he had heard approach him slightly curious. Blinking a bit he adjusted his hold on the man as he stopped in his tracks. "I'm deliver this guy to the police..." He said as he looked at her sniffing the air he noticed the strong smell of something that he found odd shrugging he looked at the girl with the mask and smiled. "Don't worry I swear I'm not kidnapping him or anything this is one hundred and fifty percent legal what I'm doing.... Nice mask. But that holiday for wearing those has already passed.."

@MoltenLightning

Moments before the crash Alexander was looking up at the sky admiring how the light glistened off the leafs. As he looked at this pretty sight he completely ignored his crow as well as the fast approaching footsteps behind him. Outstretching his hands he obviously wanted the beautiful sight in his grasp (even though this is impossible). He was soon snapped out of his daze when he found himself on the floor his face covered in mud. Taking a moment he didn't get up right away when he felt some weight leave his back as he just laid in the mud.

'...................huh??' Confused as to what happened he pushed himself up and raising his hands wiped the mud from his face before standing up and looking around. It took him a small bit but when he heard that familiar voice a smile decorated his muddy lips as he turned around. "Shadoine! Hehehehe! What are you doing here? Actually what am I doing here?? Wait....... Where is here??? Hehehehehehehe Nice to see you as well~ Hehehehe and why are you asking if I'm fine? All I did was fall hehe I'm doing great!~" He chimed as he kept giggling every now and then.

@ShadowHuntress

"I just had to check~!" She said with a laugh. He was just as insane as she remembered. "And I was summoned." She said, holding up her marked hand. "Cool right? Though it took me a minute to figure out how I ended up outside when I swore up and down I was just inside." She said with a cackle. This was amazing! She loved playing with this guy! Alexander was always fun to play with! But his crow was a little intimidating, but meh. What could you do?

@Peaceswore

"It seems im not the only one that has been gathered here" Colin said as he walked towards the group "hm interesting lot it seems that were all summoned here by what seems to be a human well i say that im more human then the rest of you lot." he said looking at the other's as he then wondered what summoned him here and hwy he is here in the first place. "And don't mind me im just a drifter nothing more nothing less" he said smieling at them wondering if thay were fraindly

Catena let out a small giggle when she opened her eyes and looked around. She was sitting on the ground in the forest, her legs crossed. She was meditating before she was summoned, so she sat in the position she was in previously. She stood and stretched, a small grin plastered across her face. "It feels great to be back!" She exclaimed, reaching up to the sky with her pearly white teeth shining in her smile. Her long, dark blue, hair dangled behind her in a braid, brushing against her back faintly. She was wearing a lacy black corset top and a frilly dark blue top beneath it, the ruffles coming up above the edges of the corset. Her top outlined her curves and complimented her figure, as did the pair of dark blue skin tight jeans she wore with it. To finish off the look, Cat was wearing knee high combat boots that went over her jeans, a pair of shoes she wore constantly.

Cat momentarily glanced at her hand and shrugged at the mark she found, then her face turned suddenly, in the direction of the familiar voices. She smiled widely and skipped over to the small group of people, then jumped on Alex's back. "Hiiiiiii!" Cat called out, her voice cheerful and happy. Since she was also and didn't weigh much, her playful attack shouldn't have done anything. She grinned at Shadoine over Alex's shoulder and waved, her mood still pleasant. Shadoine was one of the only females Cat could stand, and she was super cool in Cat's opinion. She then noticed the other male and let out a playful purr noise, then giggled once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander smiled happily as he looked at Shadoine he also noticed the weird marking on his hand but he shrugged it off. When the other person approached them he looked at him confused before he started to giggle once more. "Human? I'm very much human! Hehehe! 1450% Human!" He excalmed as he started to giggle even more as a sadistic look crossed his face. "If anything I'm more human then humans are human! After all~ hehehehehehehehe You are what you eat!!" He said as he did a small jump and spread out his arms as if embracing the sky.

The moment he landed he felt something land on his shoulder curios. Seeing Cat his sadistic look vanished replaced with one of a child like happiness. "Caaaaaaaaaaaaat!! You were brought here to? Hehehe I was having a nice conversation about dinner with EJ but for some reason here I am~" He hummed out as he giggled once more.

@ShadowHuntress @drummerboi @Anaxileah

"O-oh. Well, um, I like to wear it at night. B-because I'm afraid of... Germs." Smooooooth one there, Chemi. She kicked a few rocks on the ground. "What did that man do?" She questioned, though her confidence was starting to waver a bit. She realized that her overall smell was probably not very 'normal'. Oh god. She quickly opened up a bottle of chlorine in her back pocket for a second to mask some of the smell. Hopefully she didn't seem too suspicious yet. She blinked a few times as if nothing was wrong. She awaited an answer, though was ready to turn back and run to the other Pastas in the forest. She hoped they wouldn't come over here...

"Hey! I'm human! I mean, I haven't died yet and I was born to a mother and father!" She said, glaring at the boy...or at least trying to since she was still smiling that insane smile. "But I guess most humans don't kill others for the simple joy of it. And also, I don't think eating other humans is normal Alex." She said with a chuckle. She knew he was like his crows, but she loved joking about it. Whether he took it seriously or not was up to him.

When she heard Cat's voice, though, she was thrilled. She loved Cat! Cat was one of her best friends! She also liked her name. Reminded her of the animal. "Cat! Oh my god! You're here too! That's awesome! That's great! I'm so happy!" She said, jumping up and down with excitement.

@drummerboi @Peaceswore @Anaxileah

Not too far away from the gang laid a hooded figure in the shade of a tree reading "The Raven". He flipped the pages with much interest, though you could not see his expressions until the hood had been removed. Beside the tree was a burnt and damaged building, still keeping it's body and it's intended looks with a black coating over it. The figure or Dallas, could feel a presence but new that it was only the other insane who tread the forest, though there was a knew presence, he hardly cared about it. "Oh great, more insane people.", he said to himself quietly, trying not to break the sweet sounds of the forest, that went well with the book he read. The sounds gave a silver lining to the dark novel he read. He simply focused on his book, but knew something was bound to happen soon.

Takeo raised a brow at the girl finding her really odd. Especially the smells that were coming from around her. He had a bad feeling and was pretty wary of her. "This man killed five kids and a pregnant women saying something about doing the devils biding." He said. "He's really dangerous and I need to get him to the police station asap." He stated as he started to back away a bit.

Alex looked at Shadoine for a bit and giggled while he still carried cat. "Hehehehehe It's completely normal~ Happens allllll the time! Hehehehe Human flesh is taste as it is poisonous!" He giggled as one of his crows flew over and landed on his head while another one flew over to the guy reading a book preaching in a branch right above him as he observed the intresting figure.

@MoltenLightning @ShadowHuntress @Anaxileah @Morbuskid

Great, now he knows for sure what you 'are' she thought, sighing. "Wait. I wasn't being entirely truthful before... You know those things off the internet? Creepy tales about people who killed others, also known as CreepyPastas? Well, I miiiiight be one of them. Thing is, most of those stories aren't very true. But please, don't be scared. I don't want to hurt you. Especially since your giving this guy what he deserves. My name's Chemi..." She pauses. "Err, wait. That's my Pasta name." Uuuugh, its been forever since Chemi has had any interaction in the real world, so she was kind of scared. Great, hes probably going to either try to kill her or run for his life. Or maybe he just won't believe her. Who knew? She stayed where she was, silent, though prepared to run back.

Cat giggled while she hung onto Alex, waving at Shadoine. "Shaaaaaadooooooow!" Shadow was Cat's nickname for Shadoine, and her tone was playful and amused. She jumped off of Alex and reached up to bop his nose after walking around in front of him. She then tackle hugged Shadoine, giggling maniacally. Refusing to let Shadoine go, Cat spoke, "So does anyone understand why we're here?" She purred, a grin spread across her face.

(I'll make a human soon)

"All I know is that we were summoned~!" Shadoine purred back, hugging Cat. "But we were put in a forest instead of the summoned circle." She said, frowning as she thought about it. "Did...did children summon us?" She wondered, looking at her hand.

((Okay))

(This is an attempt to revive.)

Morbus looked at the crow, "I know who you belong to, i am not that dumb. But if you don't bother me than i am fine with you being here, now if you excuse me," Morbus said continuing to read his book. He had held the book in a way where he could see it and the crow could, though it had seemed he did not intend it to be that way. He continued to read his dark novel and flipped the page. He looked over his book at noticed the group as they were making some noise. He shook his head and looked back at his book as he did not want to get involved with the group, though his book had a red back to it which would make him easy to see through the lush forestry. However he did not take note of that, which means he was pretty much sticking out like a sore thumb.

@Peaceswore @ShadowHuntress

(AHHHHHH I DIDNA REPLY! I SO SORRY D:)

Ren Grimoire

Grim was not one to follow the norm of the high school, but he couldn't help but find these demon summonings interesting. They were more intriguing than his current life, which was doing worse than usual. His mother was now in the hospital because she had attempted to commit suicide, which left him home alone for a couple days. When would he have a better chance to do a demonic summoning? However, the results weren't as he expected. No one was in the circle he had made, and a symbol was seared into the flesh of the back of his hand, which concerned him greatly. 'This didn't happen to the other people that tried it....' He thought to himself, then decided that he'd leave the house to go find answers.

Grim was wearing his long-sleeved black and grey striped shirt, his nails were painted black, and he wore skinny jeans, as well as a couple necklaces and a ring or two. He walked down the street in his combat boots, his blond hair being blown about by the wind as he walked. It was Autumn, so it was a little chilly, but Grim was used to it so he didn't mind the way his pale skin showed when his shirt slid down his shoulder. He walked along the sidewalks of the town, searching for any Creepypasta nearby, any clue as to their whereabouts. He noticed a girl with a gas mask on and raised an eyebrow at it, then saw another boy backing away from her. 'Is she a Creepypasta?' Grim thought to himself, then approached the two. "Are you the one I tried to summon?" Grim asked, his pale eyes blinking at the girl who didn't look too menacing.

Tag:

@MoltenLightning @Peaceswore Mood: Curious/Annoyed Location: Sidewalk in town

~

Catena Occidere

Cat snuggled her face up to Shadoine's and shrugged before releasing her friend and twirling about. "I dunno! It's most likely, though, because I am really wondering why someone would mess up my perfect skin with this awful mark." Cat pouted at the marking on her hand, then shrugged. "Either way, it feels good to be free in the human world again!" Cat grinned up at the sky, then turned as she heard a crow cawing nearby. 'One of Alex's crows?' Cat thought to herself, so she approached it and noticed the hooded figure in the tree. She had become quiet by now, knowing that this specific person preferred silence. "Hey, Morbus. You were summoned here, too?" She smiled up at him, her blue eyes reflecting the light that shone through the trees. She hadn't seen Morbus in a while, most likely because he enjoyed being alone.

Tag:

@Morbuskid @ShadowHuntress @drummerboi @Peaceswore Mood: Curious/Playful Location: Forest outside town

Shadoine smiled as she followed Cat to Morbus. "Morbus! Ah! Hi! How have you been?!?!" She asked with a smile as she hugged him, ignoring the fact that she knew that he preferred to be alone. She liked being nosy, what could she say.

@Morbuskid

Lilliana sighed and walked outside. Her parents were somewhere being the rich people they were so this gave her some time to look for something to entertain her. Obviously the summoning was a bust and only resulted in marking her beautiful and unblemished skin with a disgusting scar looking mark. It made her shudder as she thought about it.

It seemed like an ordinary day, with a few clouds and a bit of wind. But Jordan was bored at the time. No one came to the library for the rest of the night (the liibrary was sometimes open at night time, where Jordan did his night shifts) besides a 14-year old who borrowed a Twilight book. In the morning, Jordan was fed up and was granted permission to leave early. Before going, he took a random book, a brown book with a few tears, and left. He never saw this is as stealing. It was a library book, for crying out loud! And like an ordinary citizen, he always took the book back, before the rest of the staff could see.

Plopping on the bed, staring at the ceiling, Jordan groped around for his laptop bag. Finally getting a hold of it, his hand did more groping to search for the book he took. At last, Jordan held the book up to his face, and flipped to a random page. There, he saw a strange symbol that he couldn't seem to describe. In fright, Jordan turned over the book to see the title, but alas, the cover was too torn to read it. But by now, Jordan firgured out what it was. 'It's weird hocus pocus stuff. Possibly to summon creatures. Then a strange thought came to his head. Quickly, he drew the symbol in his room, set down the candles in the right place, lit them up, and placed the book in front if him. But by now, he was regretting this. The lit candles... the symbol... the book... it all seemed tooo real. Would this really summon a creature. But he ignored his concerns. Muttering the text in his deep, rich voice, a bright light started to glow from the symbol. He scared. Terrified. But he kept chanting until the last line. The light shined all over the room, bright enough to see in the sun. But soon, after a long 3 seconds, the light dimmed and faded away, leaving no trace behind... well, except for one, small trace at the back of Jordans hand. But he hadn't noticed this, but was instead staying where he was, kneeled down in front of the symbol in fright

Weakly opening her eyes, Grimace pup looked at a blurry, green scene that had a hint of blue. Where was she? How did she get here in this weird place? But then, she noticed her right forepaw. On there, there was a strange circle... is this true! She was summoneed? But why? Deciding not to think about it too much, she adjusted her view, and she got up on her four paws, looking at the lime green forest. Smiling a bit more, Grimace pup admired the big, humongous trees that shaded the grass she walked on. Further on, she heard a few mockingbirds singing sweetly in the tree, along with a few finches. Grimace smiled wickedly, with a few pearly teeth showing. 'Heh... weird animals, birds, they sing when they want trouble... well here comes trouble!' Aggressively, she barked at the small creatures. You could hear over 13 miles away, and almost immediately all the birds flew up to the sly, never to be seen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back