• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepy Pasta RolePlay

Strawberraki

Distracted Weeb
Roleplay Type(s)
(Warning~! This will have gore and violence. This may have relationships, but this is highly unlikely~! I will post my person once a few people join in~!)

A couple found dead this morning on 13 Oak Branch, in downtown Michigan were supposedly just getting home from work when an unknown person broke in their home. According to an autopsy the couple were missing their heart, all their blood and other vital organs, including some random bits of skin. However the murder weapon wasn't found and police say that they didn't know anyone who could do this. If you know anyone one who could have done this please call:
1-800-000-9999..... The news report ended and went on to another story. This has the creepypasta gang asking around to see which of their "friends" had kill the couple, but none confessed to it, so they shrugged it off. What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
~Psychopathy cackled maniacally so when the news report ended. She held her sides and her crown fell off as she laughed. Her eyes filled with her bloody "tears" and she sighed softly when she stopped laughing. On a small end table sat a wine glass filled with blood and a blue eye ball on a tooth pick rested inside the blood~ Those humans are so dumb~! They don't know I even exist~! ~She told herself with joy in her dual toned voice before taking a sip of the blood and turning off the small tv~

Liu was sitting in the living room with most of the other pastas his eyes on the TV. So what if one of the pastas killed some family? That's what they do. He did wonder if it was one of Slender Pastas, maybe even his brother Jeff. He chuckled out loud "They'll never catch who did this." he sneered. Ben on the other hand was annoyed that his video games were interrupted for a stupid news show. He turned to Liu "All I know is it wasn't me, also can I play my fucking video games again?" the demonic link said his temper flaring.

~Psychopathy stood up and sighed softly. Her razor sharp fangs retracted to hide themselves away as she grabbed her coat and headed outside. She made a high pitched squeaking sound and a large, jet black bat flew down then onto her shoulder~ Good boy, Fallen ~She chuckled and pet the large bat, before wandering into the pitch, black forest which wasn't a problem, due to her amazing night vision~

Hey Nico want to just end this and have me repost it since no one is rping or we could continue with out them?))

(( You can remake it if you'd like, might get more people that way)

Well just wait for EmilyPower to post, so we can continue)

((I've posted a 1x1 rp if this if either if you would like to join~))

(Sorry I was busy but I'm able to post now)

Elizabeth looked at the family as they watched t.v through the window and smiled when she heard them get scared when they heard the news about the couple getting murdered. It was not like it was new since people murdered others all the time but that was obviously made by a creepy pasta. She was watching the family because the father was alcoholic and he abused his wife. She smiled when she saw him getting out of the house and stood in front of him and smiled.

"You're a bad person, I will have to kill you but first I have to take a picture so I can make you a doll"

Elizabeth took a picture quickly and pulled out a small device and entered it into the guy's chest and the device sucked all the blood out of him leaving him dead on the floor. She smiled when she heard his wife and kid scream as they looked at him through the window. She smiled at them and started to walk away as they started to call the cops

~Psychopathy wandered the dark forest as Fallen squeaked softly every time Psycho stepped in a twig and it snapped. She chuckled at her pet being scared so easily. After a few minutes of walking, Psycho had started to hum a dark and eerie tune as she wandered around. Fallen had taken to the air and flew around his master as she walked.~ It's funny that the humans hadn't noticed I was missing or could have been the prime suspect in that families murder. ~Fallen seemed to squeak as to reply to her and Psycho nodded softly then threw back her head to yawn. She seemed to sense that morning was coming in a few hours~

You still here Nico~?))

Jacky was currently in the front room in a chair far away from the other creepy pasta's, thinking of a way to sharpen his sickle. It wasn't that he didn't like them. He just seemed far away from them somehow. He looked down at his at sighed .It hadn't had a nice sharpening in about a year and it looked kinda dull. He stood and pulled his chair towards the TV. He sat down in it and watched whatever was on.

Slendy was in his "dimension" surroundedby darkness. He teleported out , and began to stalk a young woman, taking care to be silent.

~Psychopathy held out her arm for Fallen to land on and he crawled up to her shoulder to rest. Psycho walked around near Slendy's Mansion, but she didn't know where she was and shrugged off the feeling of being lost. She looked up at the full moon and sighed~ Tonight is beautiful isn't it, Fallen~? ~Fallen squeaked a reply and looked up to see the moon as well~

Elizabeth walked away before the cops arrived and ran towards the mansion. She was going to enter through the front door until she shook her heard and looked at the place where her room was. She climbed until she reached the roof and stared at the moon for a while to relax for a bit.

In the far back of the room, looking over each of the other beings within, is a shadow. No, perhaps 'shadow' is not entirely accurate. It is The Dark, a figure just barely recognizable as humanoid. It sighs, a deep rumbling sound that sets teeth chattering. It feels a vague pit in it's stomach. 'Disappointment...' It muses. Yes, that's it. Disappointment, at the crude, sadistic tendencies of many of the others. It dissipates, gathering once more by Jacky. "Greetings." He offers with a smile and a chipper tone, not realizing that his smile could not be seen through the endless black that composed his form.

Jacky continued to stare down at his blade, before simply saying "Hi." He didn't look up, for his only concern was his sickle.... His only true friend.

LJ(Laughing Jack) was behind the Slender Mansion sitting against the wall staring out into the wood and then up at the sky and at the moon then repeating a few times, bored he was indeed, but he sort of just wanted to listen to the woods and night and be alone. He had no idea of the murder that had taken place, and that the pastas inside had watch news about in on the TV, and of which proving himself not to be the killer, he only mainly killed children after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back