• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Creatures junk drawer

Doodle1

.angel.

noob garbage
Hello, hello!
So I’m going to be posting a mixture of digital and traditional stuff.. (even though I’m only okay)

I’m self taught but struggle a lot with different positions and males but, I just keep practicing..

I’ll possibly post multiple times a week just because I have some stuff ready.. otherwise it might be a minute

|||

To start us off, a silly little doodle I made of myself. And yes, I pulled my hair to my chin and made a beard
6C992E28-4AC7-4DFE-9B61-C68F98286716.jpeg

Last edited:
Ring sisters
61B701C6-40AF-40D1-A030-5F5DB077108D.jpeg
An uncolored line art of my ring sisters~

I don’t have names for them.. I sorta need help naming them lol. But turtleneck is utterly and horribly gay... the other is my pansexual little princess. I’ll possibly be making them little comic strips for the hell of it <3

Last edited:
I love the idea and how gorgeously recognisable they immediately are! Super unique :D

Angsts fight scene
21D4ED9A-96B8-41B1-8A31-06866B67C2E5.jpeg This is a scene from a role play my friend is in, Serenity being her character. It was so sad but so thrilling and I had to draw it, so here it is. (The role play is “Don’t call this love”, the wonderful game mod being P pushed )
And this post is because I hadn’t posted last night.. whoops

Last edited:
Oh no! Your more than welcome to! Ah of course Nom! The role play all total is really great! I snoop through it a lot to see new posts, the story line is really interesting

Wait.. I’m.. Drowning?
3B2425AE-381D-4410-900F-FD15FDF0EC4B.jpeg
A little thing I did earlier.. I haven’t had much of the issues listed on the weights but their problems I’ve had or others around me are facing. And due to that, I put some of that on me and here we are hah.. Hope who ever looks at this enjoys~ Edit: I feel like her arms are too long XD

Last edited:
It's not a garbage can... stop selling yourself short. :( AND YES MORE DRAMA PICTURES. AAAH.

Oeh- dark and spoopy! And don't worry after a while it'll get easier to make poses without refs! ...Though it'll always still be a struggle /crai

LET ME OUT•LET ME OUT
49936115-C6C7-4423-B9A1-9977A939CE68.jpeg Here is another ‘dramatic’ sort of one I did. I have really bad claustrophobia so I decided to sketch this up during my language arts period. Legit didn’t have to do anything.. also did a few other little drawings that I’ll be posting later/tomorrow even though it’s only like one person actually watching my legit trash can lmao

Last edited:
I can't say I have claustrophobia, I think, maybe a little. But I can relate somewhat. BRRR!

2CC30072-BAE6-4217-A5E6-CEDD4A914B7F.jpeg
Things have evens sluggish lately.. I don’t have any efffooorrt to give in my drawings so.. have an old little Spider-(Wo)Man thing I did a while ago~ I need to redraw this one

TELL ME I’M DREAMING•TELL ME I’M DREAMING
28B3E434-2DA3-40A6-9483-7DFDF99E33EB.jpeg I have not at all been active over here.. mainly because I’ve had no inspiration. But I found some! A little character I created named Artemis~ She’s my little ghost character who’s legitimately chopped apart.. fun.. But I am so happy she turned out this well! I’ll most likely be drawing her a few more times in all of this~
E5714601-451A-40A2-8604-78516430AF92.jpeg
Artemis Nolan: Died at 22: Body party’s sometimes float apart from her midsection which is almost her body parts “home”.

OMG she has so much potential for dramatic rp aaaaahh. Does she remember her way of dying? (not that it's too hard to guess but!) I imagine if she doesn't remember details due to the trauma and then in an RP like BOOM!... SHE REMEMBERS!

DapperCat DapperCat i knowwww! I want to use her somewhere sooo bad but I wouldn’t know where exactly... briefly, it’s almost like one of those hazy dreams you sorta remember yet you don’t until you just fill in the blanks for yourself. That would be aWeSoMe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back