Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evolution with some Creationism modifications

• Undecided

• None / Other

• Total voters
Yeah sorry I forgot to add theories after that. After all I'm just 11 I might watch the Science channel all day, but I still make mistakes like a child.

Your profile says you're 21?

Cthulhos, since science is the systematic study of natural phenomena, I find "science of the spirit world" to be a misnomer. Nothing supernatural qualifies as part of the physical and natural world – hence the term supernatural.

On an OT note, are you named after Cthulhu? I love that book!

Quill said:
Your profile says you're 21?
Cthulhos, since science is the systematic study of natural phenomena, I find "science of the spirit world" to be a misnomer. Nothing supernatural qualifies as part of the physical and natural world – hence the term supernatural.

On an OT note, are you named after Cthulhu? I love that book!
On Topic:

You can and do live your life out, you make mistakes, you learn from them. . . yes, living your life is not an exact science but it can euphemisticaly be called a Science because the word of God can and does reveal the truth about the Spirit world. God created all life and all material things in the universe. Thus, yes, all things that are physical are in a round about way, supernatural.

Off Topic:

Yes, sort of. Cthulhos is a pet name for a similar character of mine.

I was afraid 11 years wasn't enough so, I added ten years. I act 10 years older so why not? And I really wanted to join this site.

Thus, yes, all things that are physical are in a round about way, supernatural.
So, because Creationism attributes the physical as being created by some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature, the physical is connected to the supernatural? Or the physical is supernatural? That's an interesting thought. I can see how that would make physical observations a lot more connected to the supernatural than a skeptic of Creationism might think. If hopefully I've understood you correctly :)

Quill said:
So, because Creationism attributes the physical as being created by some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature, the physical is connected to the supernatural? Or the physical is supernatural? That's an interesting thought. I can see how that would make physical observations a lot more connected to the supernatural than a skeptic of Creationism might think. If hopefully I've understood you correctly :)
Um yes, well, God, the Trascendant Causal Agent, is the maker of all things, including the spiritual and physical. He made the Angels as well as the Material universe. And yes, because Creationism attributes God as the maker, who is above scientific understanding, it would only be natural, pun intended, that the natural world is connected quite clearly to the Supernatural.

This is actually a key point in the Book of Romans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back