• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Creating Signatures

Kent

Imagination will bring us everywhere

Hello! I am offering to create signatures for other  people who does not yet have signatures or doesn't like theirs signatures.  I only make picture signatures, not animated ones/GIF.

I am not the best at this kind of thing, but I will try my best to satisfy you guys!

Here are the examples of the signatures I have made. More details could be added if specified.

levi ackerman.jpg

lol.jpg

WICKED MAN copy.jpg

Request Sheet

Picture(Include the picture for your signature, rendered already is possible)

Color Theme

Quote/Sayings

Others:

Expect the signatures within one week. I will only do this until February 14, 2017.

Just give me compliments and that is enough for payement

Last edited by a moderator:

Color Theme: black and red

Quote/Sayings: no quote or sayings 

Others: I don't know how to put an image on this site? But I'm not sure what to put anyways. I really like criminal minds! Could you do somthing with that show? :)  thank you! I hope I'm not a bother.

Others: I don't know how to put an image on this site? But I'm not sure what to put anyways. I really like criminal minds! Could you do somthing with that show? :)  thank you! I hope I'm not a bother.

Gottcha! Will work on it after I get home

@Wickedkent thank you so much! I'm pretty new here.. joined in 2014 but never really done much. Found out how to tag xD

Hello @Wickedkent

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum; Creativity.  The Creativity forum is where all arts, crafts, poetry, and anything "artistic" should be located.

Hello @Wickedkent

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum; Creativity.  The Creativity forum is where all arts, crafts, poetry, and anything "artistic" should be located.

appreciated! 

I'm working on it! :)

Surprise me.

I'm not sure what to make for you as I do not know what stuff you are interested in, it would be a great shame for me if I make one for you and it doesn't suit you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back