Creating a decent Raksha in Creation.

Hand of Destiny

Any ideas on how to create a decent Raksha in creation that won't die the first time it crosses paths with a Solar.  The assumption charms are okay but nearly every other charm is related almost entirely to shaping combat.  Which is useless unless you plan on staying home in your freehold.  I know, Iknow that creation is antithetical to the Raksha but it would still be nice for them to be challenging and have a fair fight.  Any thoughts or suggestions particularly for charms.  I know it needs a gossamer cost to be used in creation.  Storywise its no problem its just mechanicaly creating cool effects without fudging the issue.

LOL Here here. :D

In my half caste game I'm trying to make the heroic commoner villain reliant on something more then just his attributes and abilitys.

but something I did find are the temporary mutation charms.

they can be quite useful.

Name charms (FF, p. 155-156)

Curse of Definition (FF, p.170)

Body Strengthening charms (FF, p. 178-179)

Mutation charms (FF, p. 202-205)

Not all of these are comparable in power, natch.

Ultimately, it comes down to the Fair Folk's armament. Give the noble enough Glamour Sorcery, Wyld Artifacts, Oaths, and possibly even a behemoth or three, and you can at least challenge most Solars of Essence 4 or less.

Bastion of Self - Sword = cannot be hit / take damage from anything not charm driven.

Imposition of Law - Melee/MA/Archery/Thrown/Brawl  will always hit/parry/get in clinch unless defended by charm.

That pretty much deals with all peons and non combat exalts.

Pocket Behemoth - deals with alot as well.

too true. give the fae an artifact jade daiklave or some other weapon taken as a trophy or found. that will bypass the gossamer immunity, then your stunting extra or non-combat exalt still has to get around a huge die pool from mutation and noble attributes.  ie. str.-8, dex-8, melee-7, dodge-6 or so.  gives hime a to hit pool of around 20 depending on bonus of weapon, and a dodge of at least 14 with no essence added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back