• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crazyhouse Asylum

VanRIPPED

Welcome to the gun show.
Welcome to Crazyhouse Asylum! Where we take care of those with mental problems of all sorts, striving to find cures, and even housing troubled teenagers who have shown early signs of a mental disorder. Our staff are experienced, and we have our own hired psychiatrists to keep tabs on the patients quite often. Unlike other asylums, Crazyhouse allows patients to roam freely within the facility. But don't worry, the potentially worse ones will be supervised carefully! Most of the patients are calm, you should not worry about physical harm from any other patients. We assure you that your stay will be comfortable and helpful.

Crazyhouse holds people of all kinds, real mentally troubled people or some who were sent here because the family was worried for their mental health (or so they say). Sure, you can roam freely but outside is forbidden because there is no fence. You are not allowed anything sharp, if you want writing utensils they will be blunted. No technology allowed, this includes phones, laptops, computers, ect (or so the rules say, bending them can't hurt can it?). Lunchtime is 12 pm sharp, ends at 12:40 pm. Lights out at 9 pm and lights on at 6 am then breakfast that lasts until 7 am. There are rooms for those less likely to pose a real threat, cells for those who make everyone uneasy. Books are allowed. Where most patients go will be the main part of the building, on the second floor with windows, chairs, tables, ect. Not everything is tile, there is carpet in the main part of the building. Bathrooms and showers are gender separated, located in the main part of the building. Usually the more troubled ones are accompanied by a caretaker so nothing bad happens. 

Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devin sat comfortably at a window, looking out the glass window and tilted her head a little. "Fishbones, I cant hear you kitty kitty! Talk louder!" She said, not shouting it but talking like normal. The Chain Master has been very irritated lately, Fishbones comes with more and more news of those filthy rats destroying and stopping the clockwork! "Oh, t-tell him I really cant do much here! The rats have a very good hold on me kitty kitty! And the bats just watch, they wont help us cats!" She said to the window, twitching slightly. She went silent for a minute, before speaking once more. "I know, the cats should be eating the rats and chasing the bats. But while I'm in here the rats eat the cats and the bats watch! Please tell the Warden I need more time kitty kitty!" She sounded truly desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back