• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craziest Vacation Interest Check

Dugym

One Thousand Club

What happens when your eccentric great uncle dies and you're ready to get his inheritance? The craziest vacation ever!

The prefix is inaccurate, and liable to change as the story continues.

There is also a new voting system in this quest!

[media]

[/media]
Enjoy! Try it out by clicking Modern - Craziest Vacation

You stare at the letter you inherited from your great uncle. He was always the eccentric type, always the one who wanted to put an interesting twist to everything in life. So of course he would be the relative who would send you on a wild goose chase before you ever got to see a dime that used to lay in his pocket.

You are not sure what to make of this. You barely knew him, yet he expects you to be the one to cater to his wishes. You don't even know if you'll find anything when you finish. The first place he wants you to go is...

@People who have used this board @Stickdom @Effervescent @Anomaly @ApfelSeine @Angelostar4 @Genon @Stormblessed @Kirko @Syndrome @Reinhardt @KamiKahzy @Unwavering Knight @JayTee @dorkling @RaikuKawisa @Grey @Fezzes @DreamBeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey said:
That's how voting works in the UK and Ireland, you may be interested to know.
That's cool.

Also, what's funny is, people have been rating this post Hype Cookie when it's already out. Is it a custom to post the interest check before? It was my perception interest checks were just to get people to know about it and participate. @dorkling @Angelostar4 If you want to participate, you can find the thread here: Modern - Craziest Vacation

I provided some options. I would've done a write-in, but usually that spilts the vote and makes the GM/whatever you call quest writers choose instead, which kind of ruins the point of voting.

You can vote here: Craziest Vacation - Vote Here

It varies, but I usually post a check first. When you see the kind of investment I tend to make in an RP, you can understand why I make sure people want it before I start work.

Grey said:
It varies, but I usually post a check first. When you see the kind of investment I tend to make in an RP, you can understand why I make sure people want it before I start work.
Are you interested?

A bit. I'll be watching for sure, and when I see how it develops I may or may not get more involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back