CRawlieS

Clear

Gunn
Hello.

I just got really bored and decided to post something here. whoops.

Do you like bugs? I like most bugs, but then there are ones that I can't stand to even be near.

meh.ro8728.jpg
I hate you. #1 on my hate list
Scolopendra_subspinipes_mutilans_DSC_1438.jpg
I love these guys.

What about you? What kind of bugs, insects, etc. do you detest, or love? Show me those creepy crawlies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beetllesssss

389955c83eebf135b65662614709591c.jpg
42-329111971.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
Well you're afraid of me so u_u
You're a roach? I didn't realize...Where is my fly swatter, or flamethrower?

Last edited by a moderator:
No dislike of any bugs, though I cannot stand the smell of maggots. Roaches I pick up and set free, but my husband is frightened to death of them

I will somehow manage to trample you over a roach..js. As for maggots...I don't think I've ever had the chance to smell them, really. xD

I am genuinely afraid of being bitten by a centipede. I mean the ones you used spoilers to obscure. I think it would be like being bitten by a Spruce Beatle. Loose a chunk of yourself sized chompers.

I fear spiders. But I am not afraid of them. I respect them. Full well being aware it will hurt of they bite and do uncalculated damages.

I love Wasps and Bees, but a wasp sting has got to be one of the worse things. A wasp stung my finger this year, because I upset a ground nest. geeze. wtf was I doing not looking for a HUGE nest in the middle of tall grass near my work space. OH wait. never expected it to be there.

anyways.. NO I like bugs. But I live din north west Ontario.

horse flies, black flies, deer flies, wasps, hornets, bees, bumble beas, honey bees, mosquitos, Noseeums.

there are flies here that lay their larva in the backs of living cows. And the cow gets huge sists that burst with larva.

fun.

that's my take on bugs. Nothing lethal lives near me.

When I was young my friend told me June Bugs were poisonous [not as a trick, they genuinely believed as well]. I never much feared the outdoors, always the one to adventure, sit in a mass of bees, touch the dead birds, poke spiders. Though I evenally took up to avoiding June Bugs [but where I live that is impossible even staying indoors]. Evenally one landed on me, I freaked out but no one was around.

I went to bed that night genuinely thinking I was ganna die , I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to see them upset. Apparently asking for help didn't cross my mind, poisonous meant dead forever, no such thing as a cure I guess xD

Anyway, that's one of the stories I have where I genuinely thought I would die

I like wasps and bees, but I'm allergic to them. I try to simply avoid them instead of being afraid of them, really. Horse flies are the worst flies I've come across in my life time. In my opinion, being bitten by one is like a mixture of a wasp and a fire ant, pain-wise. Horrid.

Centipedes are like spiders...I admire them, and wont go out of my way to kill them unless there is a good reason to. Being bitten has it's side effects, so I keep a distance.

I didn't find out that I was allergic until I decided I was going to help my uncle straighten his barn up, and was stung twice by these two wasps my cousin managed to rile up. I was still a kid back then and I was swollen up pretty badly. I also stepped on a bee bare-footed a few years back and had to deal with that. I'm not deathly allergic, thankfully.

This thread...is a nightmare...I'm terrified of almost all bugs....I sometimes have random nightmares of huge bugs coming towards me. To scariest one I had was of a praying mantis and in all honesty I've never really seen one which makes me question my sanity.

Otherwise I will kill every bug I see, no matter how harmless they maybe.

The only exceptions to this are:

Roly polies (I never knew their real names)

Mealworms (Because I recently played with them in Biology)

Ladybugs (cause...well they are pretty)

Butterflies (cause I used to live in Sacramento where the Monarch Migration often landed in and with a square garden of roses...it was breathless. Although I kind of do fear them just a tiny bit...after that Spongebob episode... -_- it haunts me)

I hate wasps, I will actually run from them, I've never been stung and don't really want to be lol. I like bees though, which is weird I guess.

LifeNovel said:
This thread...is a nightmare...I'm terrified of almost all bugs....I sometimes have random nightmares of huge bugs coming towards me. To scariest one I had was of a praying mantis and in all honesty I've never really seen one which makes me question my sanity.
Otherwise I will kill every bug I see, no matter how harmless they maybe.

The only exceptions to this are:

Roly polies (I never knew their real names)

Mealworms (Because I recently played with them in Biology)

Ladybugs (cause...well they are pretty)

Butterflies (cause I used to live in Sacramento where the Monarch Migration often landed in and with a square garden of roses...it was breathless. Although I kind of do fear them just a tiny bit...after that Spongebob episode... -_- it haunts me)
Mm..I can understand that. xD I used to have nightmares about bugs crawling under my skin and laying their eggs, and maggots coming out of my pores. Thankfully, I haven't had one like that in a while, but it only led me to looking up the possibility of it happening and learning a bit more about them..

ArcaneUnit said:
No see 'ems are the worse. they bite like an Itch bomb
See 'ems??

LonelyAssassin said:
I hate wasps, I will actually run from them, I've never been stung and don't really want to be lol. I like bees though, which is weird I guess.
Bees are pretty harmless if you don't mess with them. xD They help the flowers grow and stuff so I try to keep from sneering to attack them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back