• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving new rp partners

xX_Spookz_Xx

~Average South Park Enjoyer~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Spookz. I am 18 years old. I do modern, supernatural, and angst roleplays. (Slice of life too). I also do fandom rps. Here are them and characters I can play in them:

Danganronpa (preferably 2 and 3). (Nagito , Kokichi, Hajime) (craving Komahina)

Fnaf (afton family craving) (any afton FAM member, possibly double, ask for more)

Mha (prefer slice of life or angsty slice of life) (Bakugo, Deku, Todoroki)

Rules-

-I don't care what age you are!

-I don't mind your post length, since I depend.

-It depends on the day, but I'm busy often, so I may post less or more based on the day. Bear with me!

-Ghost friendly! Try to tell me first though.

-inform me of triggers before starting.

-I like chatting ooc! Please do! :)

Ask for more! Pm or reply if you're interested. (May add plots and ship dynamics later)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Spookz. I am 18 years old. I do modern, supernatural, and angst roleplays. (Slice of life too). I also do fandom rps. Here are them and characters I can play in them:

Fnaf (afton family craving) (any afton FAM member, possibly double, ask for more)

Rules-

-It depends on the day, but I'm busy often, so I may post less or more based on the day. Bear with me!

Ask for more! Pm or reply if you're interested. (May add plots and ship dynamics later)
Hello! I am interested! I can do MHA!

I can do mha! I love writing for Kirishima if that's something you'd be interested in

Rules-

I’d love to do an angsty slice of life mha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back