• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy craving ! merman x human

kouzcy

hello! i'm back with a specific craving that i didn't specify on my partner search!
i just recently made a character, his name is connor, and he's a merman
i'm sorry he's adorable,, i have to use him,
anyways, i have a plot that we could use! also, i'm looking for m x m at the moment!

rules |
1 ) i can write 3-6 paragraphs for a starter, and even throughout the roleplay if you give me enough details to go off of!
2 ) please post at least every two days! if not, i'll have to bump the thread or somethin', but i swear i won't annoy you! it would be great
if you could just tell me when you're busy!
3 ) i have school, from 7:45 - 2:00, and then i have work from 6:15-9:30. i will sometimes be available during school, but i only have one, one hour break during work
and that's at 7PM. i can respond during then, until 8, but after 9:30 i will be able to respond again. i also have a bird, gotta take care of my son, you know??

plot |
character a is my character
character b is yours!

character a is a deepsea merman, his skin glows lightly while in the abyss, and his tail lights up when he feels certain strong emotions.
he lives near a hydrothermal vent, and he has a pale body, and while deep in the ocean his hair turns neon colors to blend in with the tubeworms around him.
character b himself is a deep-sea diver, he works as one, so he's down in the deep sea almost every day. months after working his job, he spots character a,
wondering why there's something that looks like a human by the tubeworms. after spotting such a sight, he tries to tell his crew that he's seen an actual merman.
and of course, because plot, they don't believe him, and character b tries to "visit" character a almost every day, even on weekends, when he's not supposed to be working.
he even invests his money in deep-sea diving gear. and even later on, character b decides to get a large pool, of course a large pool with windows so he could see if
character a is okay, but character a refuses, because he's so used to being in the deep sea. what heights will character b go to, to spend more time with character a?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back