• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UndeadCorpse

Dead Inside
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome
You may call me Corpsie

⭐A Lame Introduction...⭐

Greetings! I love cats, street tacos, and fictional characters. I'm looking for fandom 1x1 plot stories. Hopefully we can create something fun together!!

Preferably looking for a Slice of Life AU setting, or at the very least start off as one but not necessary. Now, with this being said, do NOT come to me with the intention of doing SoL and then suggesting "oh let's add a fantasy element to it." No. That's not what Slice of Life means. That's modern fantasy and is not my cup of tea. Sorry!! (But depending on the fandom I could be convinced to keep some supernatural elements. Ask in a PM)
⭐What to expect from me:⭐
➡️Semi lazy-adv lit, no less than 2-3 chunky paragraphs but no more than 10? When doubling I definitely will write more.
➡️I prefer clean, organized text over decorated ones. Sorrynotsorry
➡️OOC friendly, I ask you be the same!! Let's plot a lot :3
➡️CST timezone, over 25yo, Cis Female
➡️I mainly do MxF pairings. I can't do M// pairings justice (may be convinced to F// for you tho)
➡️I like to juggle more than one character over the course of the role play for story building. All at once and I'll get a bit overwhelmed.
➡️I do use (art) faceclaims but that doesn't mean they are necessary. Imagination is fun, too. Just please no real people...please.
➡️I am looking for a romance-based rp but I do not want that to be the entire story. Let's add conflicts, antagonists, things to keep the story interesting. Our pairings don't have to ALWAYS be involved with each other, y'know?
➡️ Give me them plot bunnies!! Craving a story that never kicked off?? Bring it to me!!

⭐Da Rules⭐
➡️I'd like to stay in my age group. So please be over 21, though I prefer people 25+
➡️I like lengthy responses, so no shorter than a paragraph. No one liners or text talk.
➡️I prefer Discord for OOC chatting over any other platform. I will give you my Discord after you message me with what you're interested in
➡️Doubling is a must with fandom roleplays if you want to play your own OC. If you wanna just play a Canon to my OC then doubling isn't necessary, so long as I get my fix, lol
➡️So this is kind of a newer rule but needs to be said. If you identify as male, please be respectful. If you get too personal with me, you WILL be blocked with no explanation. Too many cis men have crossed boundaries with me and it makes me hesitant to even have them as a rp partner
➡️If you just want a story revolving around smut or a rushed romance I'm not the partner for you. I'm all about a slow burn
➡️Be willing to play a variety of characters, not just one gender/sexuality. Even if they're just side characters to move the story along
➡️Tell me your limits and I'll tell you mine. These must be discussed prior to starting the roleplay

✨Message me for details, suggestions, and questions via PM only. Thanks!!

My Current (Fandom) Cravings
((** means I have a plot idea or two))
((!!! means I'm especially interested in it))
((Italicized names are babies that I favor and currently seeking))
ALL stories will be with mature adults at college level or higher***

*Also: I am open to play almost any characters from the following fandoms for you, but as a courtesy I like to be given more than one option so I can choose. Some characters are more my style than others; I want to do them justice and make your dreams come true. That being said, if your options are smaller characters that have little to no backstory to work with or I've only seen a handful of scenes/panels of them then it's not a lot to go on for a long-lasting roleplay.
⭐Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss** 💙💙💙
Okay so this one is a newer obsession but after watching the newest season I'm pretty hooked hehe. Now with this one I would like the characters to be more human than how they're designed but keep all the gritty and best parts of their personalities. I have other ideas in mind we can discuss loosely based on the canon plot so hit me up!!
➡️Play for me... Husk, Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, Lucifer, Striker

⭐Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Have seen the movie forever ago when it came out and after watching the series on Netflix I grew even fonder of the characters. No plot idea or anything but maybe an AU or something taking place after the ending? Idk let's talk about it and bounce ideas off of each other!
➡️Play for me... Lucas Lee, Todd Ingram, Gideon Gordon Graves, Stephen Stills
⭐Stardew Valley!!!**
Played the game, played it again, and never got tired of it. Let's farm and fight monsters in the mines. Have not played with any mods though.
➡️Play for me... Alex, Emily, Sebastian, Sam, Abigail

⭐One Piece !!!
I have read the manga up until Wano Kingdom and watched some of the anime over the last ten years. Older characters and stories elude me a bit just because it's been so long. PLEASE play my favorite dumb himbo jock Zoro!! (Even better if I can play Sanji for someone in return!!)
➡️Play for me... Zoro, Mihawk, Coby, Sabo

⭐DC Comics (Animated) !!!
I'm a die hard for this one especially the old Teen Titans. If it's animated and DC, I've probably watched it. Not so much the actual comics
➡️Play for me... Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Constantine

⭐Soul Eater**
I've only seen the anime and can play most characters. Recently watched it so my memory is kinda fresh.
➡️Play for me...
Stein

⭐Fate/ Fandom**
I love this fandom so let's gush over it. I have seen all the series and played the mobile game a while back. The idea of making our own Grail War with servants of our choice sounds exciting!
➡️Play for me... Edmond Dantes, Sherlock Holmes,
Hijikata

⭐My Hero Academia
I am caught up with the anime and have yet to start the mangos. This one will take some convincing as I'm not especially interested in MHA right now.
➡️Play for me... Bakugo, Dabi, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari

⭐Mystic Messenger**
I have done so many roleplays of this one and still love it. I cried over all the routes and played most of the DLCs.
➡️Play for me... Saeran/Ray, 707, Zen, (yandere)  Yoosung

⭐Free! Iwatobi Swim Club** !!!
I had all but forgotten about this gem until just recently and started watching it again just for roleplaying purposes. Kind of a new craving, thirsting for these swimmers lmao
➡️Play for me... Rin, Makoto, Rei, Sosuke, Hiyori

⭐Avatar: The Last Airbender** !!!
Who DOESN'T love this show? Great characters, a wonderful story from start to finish...just, ugh. Chef's kiss. Really like the idea of doing something maybe ten years after the war?
➡️Play for me... Zuko, Aang

⭐Death Note !!!
This is an old favorite and one of the first animes I ever heavily obsessed over with brainrot. It has been just as long since I've read the manga or watched the anime but I wanna try my hand at roleplaying it. Preferably divergent from the canon timeline
➡️Play for me... L/Lawliet, Near

⭐Ouran High School Host Club**
Another childhood favorite!! I've been talking about this one recently to friends and pen pals alike and it's got me itching for it. It's a classic with such diverse characters and a wonderful storyline. Have not read the manga though.
➡️Play for me...Ritsu, Hikaru/Kaoru (give me a love triangle with these two and I'll do everything in my power to make your dreams come true), Mori

⭐Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji** !!!
Another old favorite!! This anime hasn't aged the best in some ways but it's still a great story, the animation still holds up and if you hate Sebastian than what kind of butler is he? I've seen all the seasons and the movie but never read the manga.
➡️Play for me... Claude, Undertaker, Ronald, Will

⭐A couple other animes I'd love an AU setting for only but would need some heavy convincing...
➡️Demon Slayer (Inosuke)
➡️Chainsaw Man (Denji)
➡️Jujutsu Kaisen (Inumaki PLEASE)!!!
((I've watched them all but am not a die-hard fan for them like the next person so I'd have to do some research on the characters before roleplaying.))

✨EDIT: I also would enjoy a roleplay based on the concepts for the following webtoons...
Love & Leashes
Flawless
Operation: True Love!
Down to Earth
Dreaming Freedom
Maid for Hire
Word Box (More TBA):

Fluff; love triangles; drama; tragic backstories; slice of life; substance use; spicy scenes; gangs; romance; BDSM/bondage; gap/moe; hostage; secrets; modern; angst; enemies to lovers; alternate universe; action; (male) yanderes; holidays/seasons; university; taboo; glasses; mystery; comedy/slapstick; twins; blood; plot twists; dark/gritty; soft bois; office settings; Character Development; Blind/deaf/mute characters​

Last edited:
Welcome
You may call me Corpsie

⭐A Lame Introduction...⭐

Greetings! I love cats, street tacos, and fictional characters. I'm looking for fandom 1x1 plot stories. Hopefully we can create something fun together!!

Preferably looking for a Slice of Life AU setting, or at the very least start off as one but not necessary. Now, with this being said, do NOT come to me with the intention of doing SoL and then suggesting "oh let's add a fantasy element to it." No. That's not what Slice of Life means. That's modern fantasy and is not my cup of tea. Sorry!! (But depending on the fandom I could be convinced to keep some supernatural elements. Ask in a PM)
⭐What to expect from me:⭐
➡️Semi lazy-adv lit, no less than 2-3 chunky paragraphs but no more than 10? When doubling I definitely will write more.
➡️I prefer clean, organized text over decorated ones. Sorrynotsorry
➡️OOC friendly, I ask you be the same!! Let's plot a lot :3
➡️CST timezone, over 25yo, Cis Female
➡️I mainly do MxF pairings. I can't do M// pairings justice (may be convinced to F// for you tho)
➡️I like to juggle more than one character over the course of the role play for story building. All at once and I'll get a bit overwhelmed.
➡️I do use (art) faceclaims but that doesn't mean they are necessary. Imagination is fun, too. Just please no real people...please.
➡️I am looking for a romance-based rp but I do not want that to be the entire story. Let's add conflicts, antagonists, things to keep the story interesting. Our pairings don't have to ALWAYS be involved with each other, y'know?
➡️ Give me them plot bunnies!! Craving a story that never kicked off?? Bring it to me!!

⭐Da Rules⭐
➡️I'd like to stay in my age group. So please be over 21, though I prefer people 25+
➡️I like lengthy responses, so no shorter than a paragraph. No one liners or text talk.
➡️I prefer Discord for OOC chatting over any other platform. I will give you my Discord after you message me with what you're interested in
➡️Doubling is a must with fandom roleplays if you want to play your own OC. If you wanna just play a Canon to my OC then doubling isn't necessary, so long as I get my fix, lol
➡️So this is kind of a newer rule but needs to be said. If you identify as male, please be respectful. If you get too personal with me, you WILL be blocked with no explanation. Too many cis men have crossed boundaries with me and it makes me hesitant to even have them as a rp partner
➡️If you just want a story revolving around smut or a rushed romance I'm not the partner for you. I'm all about a slow burn
➡️Be willing to play a variety of characters, not just one gender/sexuality. Even if they're just side characters to move the story along
➡️Tell me your limits and I'll tell you mine. These must be discussed prior to starting the roleplay

✨Message me for details, suggestions, and questions via PM only. Thanks!!

My Current (Fandom) Cravings
((** means I have a plot idea or two))
((!!! means I'm especially interested in it))
((Italicized names are babies that I favor and currently seeking))
ALL stories will be with mature adults at college level or higher***

*Also: I am open to play almost any characters from the following fandoms for you, but as a courtesy I like to be given more than one option so I can choose. Some characters are more my style than others; I want to do them justice and make your dreams come true. That being said, if your options are smaller characters that have little to no backstory to work with or I've only seen a handful of scenes/panels of them then it's not a lot to go on for a long-lasting roleplay.
⭐Stardew Valley!!!**
Played the game, played it again, and never got tired of it. Let's farm and fight monsters in the mines. Have not played with any mods though.
➡️Play for me... Alex, Emily, Sebastian, Sam, Abigail

⭐One Piece !!!
I have read the manga up until Wano Kingdom and watched some of the anime over the last ten years. Older characters and stories elude me a bit just because it's been so long. PLEASE play my favorite dumb himbo jock Zoro!! (Even better if I can play Sanji for someone in return!!)
➡️Play for me... Zoro, Mihawk, Coby, Sabo

⭐DC Comics (Animated) !!!
I'm a die hard for this one especially the old Teen Titans. If it's animated and DC, I've probably watched it. Not so much the actual comics
➡️Play for me... Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Constantine

⭐Soul Eater**
I've only seen the anime and can play most characters. Recently watched it so my memory is kinda fresh.
➡️Play for me...
Stein

⭐Fate/ Fandom**
I love this fandom so let's gush over it. I have seen all the series and played the mobile game a while back. The idea of making our own Grail War with servants of our choice sounds exciting!
➡️Play for me... Edmond Dantes, Sherlock Holmes, Hijikata

⭐My Hero Academia
I am caught up with the anime and have yet to start the mangos. This one will take some convincing as I'm not especially interested in MHA right now.
➡️Play for me... Bakugo, Dabi, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari

⭐Mystic Messenger**
I have done so many roleplays of this one and still love it. I cried over all the routes and played most of the DLCs.
➡️Play for me... Saeran/Ray, 707, Zen, (yandere)  Yoosung

⭐Free! Iwatobi Swim Club** !!!
I had all but forgotten about this gem until just recently and started watching it again just for roleplaying purposes. Kind of a new craving, thirsting for these swimmers lmao
➡️Play for me... Rin, Makoto, Rei, Sosuke, Hiyori

⭐Avatar: The Last Airbender** !!!
Who DOESN'T love this show? Great characters, a wonderful story from start to finish...just, ugh. Chef's kiss. Really like the idea of doing something maybe ten years after the war?
➡️Play for me... Zuko, Aang

⭐Death Note !!!
This is an old favorite and one of the first animes I ever heavily obsessed over with brainrot. It has been just as long since I've read the manga or watched the anime but I wanna try my hand at roleplaying it. Preferably divergent from the canon timeline
➡️Play for me... L/Lawliet, Near

⭐Ouran High School Host Club**
Another childhood favorite!! I've been talking about this one recently to friends and pen pals alike and it's got me itching for it. It's a classic with such diverse characters and a wonderful storyline. Have not read the manga though.
➡️Play for me...Ritsu, Hikaru/Kaoru (give me a love triangle with these two and I'll do everything in my power to make your dreams come true), Mori

⭐Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji** !!!
Another old favorite!! This anime hasn't aged the best in some ways but it's still a great story, the animation still holds up and if you hate Sebastian than what kind of butler is he? I've seen all the seasons and the movie but never read the manga.
➡️Play for me... Claude, Undertaker, Ronald, Will

⭐A couple other animes I'd love an AU setting for only but would need some heavy convincing...
➡️Demon Slayer (Inosuke)
➡️Chainsaw Man (Denji)
➡️Jujutsu Kaisen (Inumaki PLEASE)!!!
((I've watched them all but am not a die-hard fan for them like the next person so I'd have to do some research on the characters before roleplaying.))

✨EDIT: I also would enjoy a roleplay based on the concepts for the following webtoons...
Love & Leashes
Flawless
Operation: True Love!
Down to Earth
Dreaming Freedom
Maid for Hire
Word Box (More TBA):

Fluff; love triangles; drama; tragic backstories; slice of life; substance use; spicy scenes; gangs; romance; BDSM/bondage; gap/moe; hostage; secrets; modern; angst; enemies to lovers; alternate universe; action; (male) yanderes; holidays/seasons; university; taboo; glasses; mystery; comedy/slapstick; twins; blood; plot twists; dark/gritty; soft bois; office settings; Character Development; Blind/deaf/mute characters​
Given characters are crossed out, I assume you're not looking for those characters? Like, that's the most logical thing to think, but I just wanted to make sure.

YES!! I'LL play as zoro for you and I would love if you play sanji for my bimbo girlie!!! Sorry I got a bit excited. Just got back from a long hiatus, hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back